3. Auto
  4. Volkswagen
  5. Golf
  6. Golf 7
  7. POI-Sammlung für das Discover Pro

POI-Sammlung für das Discover Pro

VW Golf 7 (AU/5G)
Themenstarteram 12. Februar 2015 um 11:02

Habe mir mal die Mühe gemacht, aus den Tiefen des Internets verschiedene POIs zusammenzutragen und über die VW Homepage für das Discover Pro aufzubereiten. Diese erheben natürlich nicht den Anspruch auf Vollständigkeit, ich habe nur einige für mich (und hoffentlich auch für Euch) wichtige Kategorien gewählt. Ebenso kann ich für Genauigkeit natürlich nicht bürgen, da ich die Daten ja nicht selbst erstellt habe.

Ich denke, eine Aktualisierung einmal pro Quartal sollte reichen, so oft ändern sich die Daten ja nun auch nicht.

Viele Grüße

Beste Antwort im Thema

Hier also, wie versprochen, die Version 6 für DP + DM.

Ersatz für den Nav-Companion.

Zu allererst der Dank an @ looping16, der fleißig getestet hat und nie aufgegeben hat, auch wenn es mal nicht so gut lief. Ohne ihn wäre das nicht möglich geworden! Ganz großen Dank!

Noch ein paar Anmerkungen:

Unterstützt werden nach meiner Meinung (absolut unverbindlich):

Composition Media*

Discover Media ab 2017

Discover PRO ab 2017

Discover Media Gen2**

Discover Media Plus (MIB2)

Discover Media ab 2015

Discover PRO**

*Unterstützt wird das Composition Media (fraglich: Composition Media ab 2017?).

**akustische Warnung ab ca. Produktionswoche 22/2015 möglich

Also die Geräte, die auch der Nav-Companion konnte. Ansonsten ausprobieren.

Benötigt wird Excel 32 oder 64 Bit.

Input nur .csv Dateien.

Kleiner Seitenhieb, ihr wisst schon an wen das geht:

> eigene Icons zu bestehenden Kategorien

> andere optionale Unterteilungen der Blitzer

> eigene Zusammenfassungen

Mein Excel kann das, andere benötigen dazu eine mittelfristige Planung.

Laufzeit für ca. 180000 POI 3 – 4 Minuten. Ich meine, das ist akzeptabel. Zumal das Hochladen an den Nav-Companion ja auch mühsam war.

Weitere Infos zur Programmfunktion findet ihr als Word-Datei und Text-Datei im Download.

Und hier der Link:

https://www44.zippyshare.com/v/l2gnQemE/file.html

Drückt bitte fleißig den Danke-Button!

@ looping16

Toujours bon drive. Mais s'il vous plaît pas trop vite mon ami. Merci pour tout!

2481 weitere Antworten
Ähnliche Themen
2481 Antworten
am 20. Juli 2018 um 14:27

There ist a detailed explanation on the scdb website:

https://www.scdb.info/de/software-vw/

You'll find the explanation on the bottom of the website ("Installationsanleitung").

"vorgefertigte Lösung" is a pre-built solution, where scdb has already configured the POI data. When dowloading, you can choose between "fixed cameras only" and "fixed and mobile speed cameras".

The expert mode is much more complicated. I don't recommend it unless you want to choose single countries only (e.g. only NL) as the pre-built solution comes along with all european countries. Both versions support the acoustic warning.

am 20. Juli 2018 um 15:54

Hi Florian,

Thanks for the reply. I know there is also a "simpele" mode, but that only has 2 types of camera categorie. In the file from @rennfahrer200 there are more categories to choose from, also with different type of pictures that show on map. They have speedcam, red light cam, begin of section control, end of section control, and common places for mobile speedcams. Very nice categories. I heard that the data came from SCDB and it would be very nice if i could update these categories myself.

Zitat:

@Florian333 schrieb am 20. Juli 2018 um 16:27:45 Uhr:

There ist a detailed explanation on the scdb website:

https://www.scdb.info/de/software-vw/

You'll find the explanation on the bottom of the website ("Installationsanleitung").

"vorgefertigte Lösung" is a pre-built solution, where scdb has already configured the POI data. When dowloading, you can choose between "fixed cameras only" and "fixed and mobile speed cameras".

The expert mode is much more complicated. I don't recommend it unless you want to choose single countries only (e.g. only NL) as the pre-built solution comes along with all european countries. Both versions support the acoustic warning.

@Rooverz

You have a PN.

am 20. Juli 2018 um 18:40

Leider crashed bei mir Excel 2016 immer beim Ersteller der Output files (Excel Reagiert nicht mehr).

Installiere gerade noch die 64-Bit variante zum testen.

Egal ob 1 oder 50 csv Files.

SCDB Daten

Stand 6.7.2018

Leider momentan nicht nach Kategorien (Speed, Ampel, Abstand...) unterschieden :(

(.txt abschneiden...)

Zitat:

@ZeroCool_AT schrieb am 20. Juli 2018 um 20:40:00 Uhr:

Leider crashed bei mir Excel 2016 immer beim Ersteller der Output files (Excel Reagiert nicht mehr).

Installiere gerade noch die 64-Bit variante zum testen.

Egal ob 1 oder 50 csv Files.

Probier mal eine andere Version des "Holmes-Tools".

Es gibt ja mittlerweile Version 6.1, 6.2, 6.3 und 7.0.

Weiterhin vielleicht vorher mal das Output-Verzeichnis leer machen (dazu muss Excel beendet sein)

Ansonsten kannst Du mir gerne mal Deine Quelldateien schicken, ich schau dann gerne mal drüber (Mailadresse auf Zuruf via PN)

am 20. Juli 2018 um 19:44

Would be great if SCDB could provide different categories and pictures to show on map (speedcam, redlight cam, mobile speed cam, traction control start-end)

Zitat:

@vw.boy schrieb am 20. Juli 2018 um 20:48:26 Uhr:

SCDB Daten

Stand 6.7.2018

Leider momentan nicht nach Kategorien (Speed, Ampel, Abstand...) unterschieden :(

(.txt abschneiden...)

SCDB has already announced this for a later version.

am 21. Juli 2018 um 10:33

I also use excell 2016 and i get an error, so the V7 version also wont work for me :(

Version 6.3 works ok with excell 2016!

---------------------------

VW POI

39930 POI erstellt.

OK

Zitat:

@Rooverz schrieb am 21. Juli 2018 um 12:33:14 Uhr:

I also use excell 2016 and i get an error, so the V7 version also wont work for me :(

Version 6.3 works ok with excell 2016!

VW POI

39930 POI erstellt.

OK

I am sorry for that because version 7.0 is a far better solution.

But if you guys won't give me any information about the error in Excel 2016, i can't help.

A screenshot of the bug would be helpful! :D

am 21. Juli 2018 um 12:53

Error 76, can't find pad.

Zitat:

@Rooverz schrieb am 21. Juli 2018 um 14:53:02 Uhr:

That's better than nothing.

That should not be a big deal. But the only thing I have to say is: Copy the files to a real drive, do not use network drives.

As I said, a screenshot would be helpful. There you could see the exact place where the error occurs.

Zitat:

@Rooverz schrieb am 21. Juli 2018 um 14:53:02 Uhr:

So far, nobody could show me a screenshot of this error.

So I guess it's a user error and I close the case.

am 22. Juli 2018 um 7:40

Here are the foto's, error message in excell and in Microsoft Visual Basic. And i dont use a network drive. Just the ssd from my laptop. I hope the fotos are helpfull.

Zitat:

@Rooverz schrieb am 22. Juli 2018 um 09:40:38 Uhr:

Here are the foto's, error message in excell and in Microsoft Visual Basic. And i dont use a network drive. Just the ssd from my laptop. I hope the fotos are helpfull.

That's exactly what I wanted. Thank you!

But that's weird if it's really that way.

The code lines are exactly the same for my version 6.3 and 7.0. So why should version 6.3 work with excel 2016 and version 7.0 not?

But I have formulated the line of code a little differently. My excel versions work with it as well.

You can download the version here:

http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=09464140179244375736

Hopefully excel 2016 also do so, I do not own it and therefore can not test it.

So, feedback would be nice if it works that way.

As I said, version 7 is by far the best solution and should work with all versions of excel.

Deine Antwort