3. Auto
  4. Mercedes
  5. A-Klasse & Vaneo
  6. W177
  7. Spotify integration MBUX

Spotify integration MBUX

Mercedes A-Klasse W177
Themenstarteram 14. September 2018 um 19:02

When you have your iPhone connected to MBUX via Bluetooth, can you control your Spotify music directly from the MBUX system? Or do you need to do this from your phone?

And when you play music via Bluetooth, does the cover-art also show?

Beste Antwort im Thema
am 13. Dezember 2019 um 8:17

Let’s go all voting to Spotify give us an native app for MBUX.

Please follow the link

https://community.spotify.com/.../4690728?...

6 weitere Antworten
Ähnliche Themen
6 Antworten

Zitat:

@RivanovNL schrieb am 14. September 2018 um 21:02:08 Uhr:

When you have your iPhone connected to MBUX via Bluetooth, can you control your Spotify music directly from the MBUX system? Or do you need to do this from your phone?

You can:

- Swicht to next/previous song

- Activate/Deactive randomized play order of current playlist

However you can't browse through playlists directly in MBUX.

I use a iPhone and it is possible to browse through playlists and songs directly from the MBUX when using Apple Music.

In October there is supposed to be a update which will provide a native App for Tidal Music streaming including a one year free subscription, so I hope in the future they will also provide a native Spotify app for MBUX.

If you have the connectivity package you can also control spotify through the car play app.

Zitat:

It seems to usually takes some time playing through a couple songs until it starts showing the cover art, and other times it shows it directly from the beginning. This seems to be a problem among all cars using bluetooth to connect to the phone, as I have experienced that on alot of other brands too.

Themenstarteram 17. September 2018 um 7:40

Zitat:

@Mxim schrieb am 16. September 2018 um 17:37:48 Uhr:

Zitat:

You can:

- Swicht to next/previous song

- Activate/Deactive randomized play order of current playlist

However you can't browse through playlists directly in MBUX.

I use a iPhone and it is possible to browse through playlists and songs directly from the MBUX when using Apple Music.

In October there is supposed to be a update which will provide a native App for Tidal Music streaming including a one year free subscription, so I hope in the future they will also provide a native Spotify app for MBUX.

If you have the connectivity package you can also control spotify through the car play app.

Zitat:

@Mxim schrieb am 16. September 2018 um 17:37:48 Uhr:

Zitat:

It seems to usually takes some time playing through a couple songs until it starts showing the cover art, and other times it shows it directly from the beginning. This seems to be a problem among all cars using bluetooth to connect to the phone, as I have experienced that on alot of other brands too.

So if I understand you correctly, when you connect your iPhone via Bluetooth (and not via Carplay) you can scroll through your Apple Music playlists directly on the MBUX screen instead of using the iPhone?

For me, this would be the main reason to switch to Apple Music instead of retaining Spotify.

Can you please make a picture of how this looks on your MBUX screen? :)

I also have the Smartphone Connectivity Package (Android Auto and Apple Carplay) so I can use APple Music and Spotify that way, but if Apple Music is also integrated in MBUX it would be awesome.

Looking forward to tomorrow when I pick up my new A-Class. :)

Can you show a photo of the either Android Auto or Apple Carplay on the central screen? It appears that you are the very first person to take delivery of a W177 with the Smartphone Connectivity Package.

am 13. Dezember 2019 um 8:17

Please follow the link

Zitat:

@png schrieb am 13. Dezember 2019 um 09:17:05 Uhr:

Please follow the link

I think that will only be possible once MBUX is allowing access for third party developers.

So far that is not possible, and all integrations/apps (such as Tidal) are developed by Mercedes.

Still voted to make the problem visible to Spotify, also.

Vote +1

Deine Antwort