3. Auto
  4. BMW
  5. 3er
  6. E46
  7. km Leistung beim 330

km Leistung beim 330

Themenstarteram 8. März 2007 um 17:34

Hallo zusammen,

hab einen BMW 330D BJ 06.2000 aus 1ter Hand im Netz gesehen, den ich mir gerne zulegen würde. Das einzigste manko ist, das er schon 190 000 KM auf der Uhr hat.

Kann mir jemand sagen, ob das für die Maschine viel ist ?? Würdet ihr mir von dem Kauf eher abraten ??

Hoffe, es kann mir jemand helfen

greetz Peeppie

Ähnliche Themen
19 Antworten
Themenstarteram 9. März 2007 um 19:46

also, ist auf jedenfall ein fake... Bei der Nummer geht einfach keiner ran. Egal wann ich anrufe.... :-(

Hab mir wohl ein auto ausgesucht, das ziemlicht beliebt zu sein scheint. Habe 3 Leute wegen einem 320D angeschrieben, bei zweien kam eine Mail in englisch zurück, von wegen, ich sollte doch mal die hälfte des Geldes bei Western Union einzahlen.

Wer, mit einem gesunden Menschenverstand macht denn sowas ?? Naja, muß ja wohl funktionieren, sonst hätte ich nicht gleich 2 solcher Mail bekommen ;-(

So, werd jetzt wohl noch ein paar Tage schauen, irdenwann ist wohl mal ein "echtes" Schnäppchen zu finden...

Greetz

Hier mal ein Mailauszug....

Hello,
The car is in perfect condition and when i say this, i mean that it was never been in any accident and the engine is like new. No damage and not even a scratch.
I'm from United Kingdom,Manchester and I had a brother in Berlin/Germany (College),a few weeks ago he died of heart problem.This was his car and he used it only to driving with hes friends,now I'm the owner of the car and I want to sell it because I can not drive it in Uk,it haves the steering wheel on the left side and in uk you know that all the cars have the steering wheel on the right side,it is a German Car.
I will only make this under my terms as I've had another atempt to sell the car to a french but he wasn`t a man of word as i couldn`t find him at the Berlin/Germany airport, I tryed to call him but no luck so If you want to meet us in Germany I need to be sure that you will be there so here is my proposition:
You must go to a Western Union agent with a friend and hE will make a transfer of 50% so that HE will be the sender and YOU will be the receiver.Ex " Your friend will send this half of the amount for the car to you to your name but to City Berlin and country Germany.Once this money are sent to Berlin/Germany on your name you must to be in Berlin/Germany so you can pick this money up from an Western Union agent and I will be 100% sure that you will waiting me in Berlin/Germany because once they are sent they must to be picked up from Berlin,so I will be 100% that you will be there.Remember that the money must be available until wen will meet in Germany,(In this way i`ll be sure that you`ll be in Germany and you have a part of the money because I don't want to waste my time to come from (Manchester to Germany).This money will be sent to your name and only you can pick up the money from Berlin.
In the moment that you have made the transfer you must send me a scan copy of the paper (receipt) including the bill and all the transfer details from Western Union,after that we will fix a date for our meeting in Germany,when we will meet,we will go to Police to check all the papers and then to a service to check the engine so you can see that everything is allright and in working condition. Then we can go both to a Western Union agent there and get the money together and you will give me the rest of 50%.
As you see this methode is a secure one because you can not lose your money and I don't lose my time.
With this deposit you prove me that you are a serious person and act like one for buying the car.
If you agree with this please contact me as soon as you can so I can go to the Airport to get my ticket to Germany,Berlin and I will scan it and send it to you so you can see that I'm a serious person.
To explain you with more and easy details You can contact me any time.
A fast answer will be gladly apreciated!!!

Zitat:

Original geschrieben von Peeppie

also, ist auf jedenfall ein fake... Bei der Nummer geht einfach keiner ran. Egal wann ich anrufe.... :-(

Wenn du einen 320d bzw. überhaupt einen E46 im Bereich von 4000€ suchst, dann darfst du lange suchen. Du wirst nichts ordentliches finden.

nochmal:

FINGER WEG, dies is ein Betrüger!!

am 10. März 2007 um 8:42

Je nach Kilometerleistung und Ausstattung beginnen die 330i/d bei ca. 8-9.000€ ;)

Schau' auch schon ab und zu 'mal nach Einem, aber ich glaube, da spar' ich lieber noch ein paar € und kauf mir ein g'scheites Facelift-Modell mit meiner Wunschausstattung... :)

Für 4.000€ findest Du keinen E46 (is' ja mein Kleiner noch mehr wert :D ), da musst Du schon mindestens das Doppelte ansetzen ;)

Gruß,

Torti

am 11. März 2007 um 12:15

Solange der Wagen Scheckheft geflegt ist und ''ordendlicht'' aussieht brauchst du dir keine sorgen zu machen. Also meiner war bei 195.000 km und der lief wie ein Uhrwerk leider muste ich den verkaufen da mir einer von der seite rein gefahren ist = Totalschaden. Uns das mit dem 4000€ ist nur schwachsinn ich habe für meinen kaputten 8000€ bekommen

Deine Antwort