4. BMW
  5. 3er
  6. E46
  7. Indication panel for 320i

Indication panel for 320i

BMW 3er E46
Themenstarteram 27. Dezember 2002 um 6:50

Hi,

Sorry that I write in english, but my german isn't that well.

I bought a BMW 320i yesterday, with a 2.3L engine. (Nice car)

My problem is that the Indicationpanel/dash panel above the rearmirror (you know Kuhlwasser, brakes, washerwasser), is in german, and I don't really understand it right. Does anybody have a picture of this panel in english? Could you send it to me please?

If no one have a picture, can anybody translate it for me?

Thank you

Lars Dalby (Denmark)

Ähnliche Themen
17 Antworten
Themenstarteram 27. Dezember 2002 um 6:51

By the way: my email: Larsdalby@hotmail.com

Themenstarteram 27. Dezember 2002 um 6:53

indicationpanel for 320i

NO sorry: LARSDALBY@HOTMAIL.COM

I don´t really know what you mean. Can you make a photo ? So I´m shure that we can help you.

What do you mean with "indication panel"? Is it the panel where also the tachometer is included? If so... There should not be so much phrases in german I guess... Maybe you can give us some further information.

Hi hotch,

der Kumpel meint die Check-Control - der hat auch schon im E30-Forum ein thread aufgemacht.

ich hab das jetzt nicht gelesen im e30 forum.

do you mean checkcontroll??? so your bmw-dealer can change it in your language with the diagnostic-system dis, please ask him.

Re: Indication panel for 320i

Hab mal seinen Text so gut wie (mir) möglich übersetzt, vielleicht kann jetzt jeman helfen:

Ich kaufte einen BMW 320i gestern, mit einer Maschine 2.3L. Mein Problem ist, daß die Anzeigeverkleidung/das Stirnwandblech über dem hinteren Spiegel (Kühlwasser, Bremsen, wascherwasser), auf Deutsch ist, und ich verstehe es nicht recht. Hat jemand eine Abbildung dieser Verkleidung auf englisch? Konnten Sie sie mir diese schicken? Wenn niemand eine Abbildung hat, kann jemand sie für mich übersetzen? Danke

am 28. Dezember 2002 um 19:08

Hi Darby!

It would be much easier if you'd give us some more detailled information, what kind of bmw you own, esp. the internal model-code (e.g. E30, E36, E46...). Besides, I suppose a translation of what is printed on the check-control (if that is what you wanted to have translated) would be the quickest way to help you. Please write what you'd like to have translated and I'm sure we can help you (maybe, writing the translation on stickers and placing them on the check-control might be a simple but effective and money-saving solution. Otherwise, I suggest to contact the support via www.bmw.com or visit your local bmw-dealer and order an original case for the check-control via the US or UK, but that could be quite expensive...).

Hopefully I could help you a bit.

Hi folks,

looks like he's not interested anymore...

Could it just be that someone wanted to check our english-skills ???

:)

Sincerely,

musti21

Hi Dalby,

are you talking about this panel? (i attached a photo)

I'll translate the words for you:

Bremslicht --> Brake Lights

Rucklicht --> Rear Lights

Kennzeichenl --> License Plate (or Number Plate?) Lights

Abblendlicht --> Low Beam

Waschwasser --> Washer Fluid

Kühlwasser --> Coolant Water

Motoröl --> Engine Oil

(I have to admit that I looked for a little help at ebay.com:

http://cgi.ebay.com/.../eBayISAPI.dll?... )

Best Wishes,

Sebastian

Hmm, grübel.

Die CC-Anzeige ist doch vom e30 wenn ich mich nicht irre ?

Was sucht dann eine 2,3-Maschine drin ?

Ist das ne Eigenart vom US-Modell ?

hatten denn noch andere modelle ausser dem e30 ne check-control über dem innenspiegel?

wenn der 2,3er ne eigenart des us-modells wäre, hätte er ja nen amerikanischen wagen, dann wäre doch auch die check-control beschriftung englisch... oder?

seltsam seltsam...

Jau, stimmt. Wie simpel ! *andenkopfklatsch*

Klar wäre bei einem US-Modell die Beschriftung in englisch.

Womit wir näher an meinen Beitrag oben kommen: hat sich einer nen Spass mit uns erlaubt...

Er hat ja auch nichts mehr geantwortet...

Zu dem 2,3l : könnte ja ein ATM sein, entzieht sich jetzt aber meiner Kenntnis ob es zu e30 Zeiten eine 2,3l-Maschine von BMW gab.

Weiss nur, dass der e36 323i eine 2,5l-Maschine hat, und der aktuelle e46 320ci mit 2,2l-Maschine das Typenschild "beschummelt"...

Bei e36 oder e46 hätte ihm der Händler aber seinen BC auch in Englisch umstellen können...

Nötige Kompetenz vorausgesetzt natürlich. :)

Deine Antwort