4. Audi
  5. A5
  6. A5 8T & 8F
  7. Update für Concert 3 auf mindestens SW 0300

Update für Concert 3 auf mindestens SW 0300

Audi A5 8T Coupe
Themenstarteram 18. Oktober 2014 um 17:47

Hallo Community,

gibt es die Möglichkeit (außer in der Werkstatt), mein Audi Concert 3 auf die SW 0300 oder höher zu updaten? Ziel ist es, dann auch SDHC Karten verwenden zu können, da diese Funktion ja nur durch den Softwarestand blockiert wird. Ich hoffe darauf, die aktuelle Firmware per CD-Update oder über VCDS einspielen zu können. Also wenn jemand Ideen zum Update hat, immer her damit :)

Die Versionsinfos des Radios lauten wie folgt:

Radio-Nr: 8T1035186C

Display-Nr: 8T0919603A

HW: H02

SW: 0210

Mit freundlichem Gruß,

Martin

Beste Antwort im Thema

RG3Mid_ECE_0310.sgo

50 weitere Antworten
Ähnliche Themen
50 Antworten

I will leave a question mark. Looks different in terms of date created than previous post. Is this real or a photoshop?? :) Anyone to confirm that this file is not hex modified e.g. is the date correct?

Well I guess only one way to find out.

For Radio concert, firmware 0350 failed to update. I guess this is not compatible. This makes sense that Audi has not released this firmware for public use (flashdaten). So latest is RG3.sgo 0310.

am 6. Dezember 2017 um 14:31

Gehen die Dateien auch ?

RG3_NAR_0351.sgo

RG3Mid_ECE_0310.sgo

:confused::confused::confused:

NAR geht nicht.

am 6. Dezember 2017 um 20:10

Was davon geht ?

Ich selber habe version 0210 drauf

RG3Mid_ECE_0310.sgo

am 8. Dezember 2017 um 7:51

Zitat:

@spuerer schrieb am 7. Dezember 2017 um 20:04:41 Uhr:

RG3Mid_ECE_0310.sgo

Danke dir:D

The SW0350 rocks. Observed some differences on the display settings. e.g. TPMS and service interval. Much better now. more than 3 hrs flash with Vag Can Pro

Actually the firmware I had as posted above was the one used for updating.

am 8. November 2018 um 11:27

Zitat:

@apoelistas schrieb am 15. Oktober 2018 um 21:15:31 Uhr:

The SW0350 rocks. Observed some differences on the display settings. e.g. TPMS and service interval. Much better now. more than 3 hrs flash with Vag Can Pro

Actually the firmware I had as posted above was the one used for updating.

Hi dears,

Yesterday I have bricked my Symphony 3 with firmware 0210 at 75% of update to 0310.

Unit 8T1035195H

Is there a procedure to debrick? The unit starts in diagnosti mode on the screen but VCP does not recognise it.

Used VCP to do the job, very slow, about 3 hours to reach 75%, but I ever have problem with it.

Please help me, thanks!!!

you can send me the unit; i can try

for more send me an PM

das wundert mich jetzt schon...mein concert hatte ja sogar den missglückten Flashvorgang auf 0440 überstanden - bei 99% abgebrochen und die alte SW war danach wieder aktiv...

kommt drauf an wie und wo er abschmiert; zudem ist flashen mit VCP so oder so immer kritisch (gerade bei größeren Files)

I had to cancel flashing because it was taking too long and I had other obligations to attend.

The procedure after cancelling flashing and for the control unit to be able to be reflashed again, is to remove the fuse, wait 10 seconds. Reinstall fuse. Control unit will reset. Radio will work again. You can reflash when you have time to. Otherwise radio will stay in flashing mode, and your battery will be drained.

You have to use a battery charger with constant voltage supply while flashing

Good luck

Spuerer has tried most of the firmwares I guess, apart from steering wheel firmware :).

am 8. November 2018 um 14:11

Zitat:

@apoelistas schrieb am 8. November 2018 um 14:58:15 Uhr:

I had to cancel flashing because it was taking too long and I had other obligations to attend.

The procedure after cancelling flashing and for the control unit to be able to be reflashed again, is to remove the fuse, wait 10 seconds. Reinstall fuse. Control unit will reset. Radio will work again. You can reflash when you have time to. Otherwise radio will stay in flashing mode, and your battery will be drained.

You have to use a battery charger with constant voltage supply while flashing

Good luck

Spuerer has tried most of the firmwares I guess, apart from steering wheel firmware :).

Sure? If it's true I haven't damaged anything.

This evening I will test and let you know.

Thanks!

am 8. November 2018 um 17:16

Confirmed!

Unit is in normal working order after battery reset.

Many thanks man!

Deine Antwort