5. Focus & C-Max
  6. Focus Mk4
  7. Titanium/St-Line - 120 or 150

Titanium/St-Line - 120 or 150

Ford Focus Mk4
Themenstarteram 27. Juni 2019 um 15:25

Hello,

Hope you can help you.

I have ordered a new Focus Titanium Wagon 1.5 Ecoblue 120hp. Automatic.

I have some doubt both with the Titanium and the 1.5 engine.

I have chosen Titanium as I seek the best comfort and do not need sports. However, I would say that I think that ST.line is much nicer.

Someone who has tried both to confirm that Titanium has better comfort?

relating to. 1.5 Ecoblue engine, then I doubt if I should choose it with 150hp instead?

Will you believe that the extra 30 hp will be missing?

Thank you

Ähnliche Themen
5 Antworten

I have ordered the titanium with the 2.0 ecoblue because the 30 hp extra is nice to have especially on highways or the German Autobahn.(driving about 40k killometers per year )

It's a company car so I choose automatic as well but my company told me that the delivery will be delayed by 2 month's , because ford got some problems with the automatic transmissions at the moment.

As a private driver I would took the St-line it's still comfortable and looks awesome.

But the titanium had a few extras in it which I had to buy extra for the St-line.

Themenstarteram 27. Juni 2019 um 15:55

You don't make it easier :-)

I have chosen almost all equipment near the Headup display and Blis.

I need to give almost 3000 euros more to get ST-line with the same equipment.

I agree that it looks much better, but I think you will be more happy with the equipment.

I have to give about 2000 euros more to upgrade to 2.0 Ecoblue. Think it is a lot, but in all, it is worth it?

Have a Titanium 120 ecoblue wagon myself now for 9 months and am more than satisfied with it. Especially with partly leather seats and the design package including the led lights etc... It's very comfortable, indeed, still sporty and the engine is very responsive, too. If you don't intend to drive more than 150 km/h all the time, but more around 120 it's more than enough - and the torque of the ecoblue below 100 is just amazing.

Congrats on your new car, you'll love it. PS. it sounds as if I was working for Ford, but I am not; its just a very good car and with somel nicer details than the ST line has to offer. Just the front grill as an argument wouldn't be enough for me.... :-)

There you go I guess .

My private car got about 270hp and I cant live a life with 120hp especially on highways.

I also love the grill from the titanium, maybe I just saw to many st-lines :)

2.0 Ecoblue Vignale !!

Deine Antwort