Oder es anders Nachrüsten lassen.

Über die SUFU hab ich nichts gefunden.

Sky

Beste Antwort im Thema
am 4. Oktober 2009 um 18:58

Zitat:

Original geschrieben von MarcusA4AT

@Dieselandi

Was fehlt dir noch an Informationen?? Soll ich wegen dir mein auto zerlegen damit ich dir die Teilenummern schreiben kann? Wie wäre es wenn du zu Audi fährst und dort ein Auslagenauto zerlegst oder einfacher geht es wenn du einfach den ersatzteile Mitarbeiter fragst was der Motor für eine Teilenummer hat.

Immer langsam! Anmache ist nicht der richtige Weg. Normalerweise hat man ja Rechnungen, wo die Nummern draufstehen. Immer ruhig bleiben, denn schnell hingeworfene Antworten helfen auch den anderen nicht, denn die befassen sich ja erst mit dem Problem und haben den harten Weg der Erkenntnis noch nicht hinter sich gebracht. Sonst wären sie ja nicht hier.

Schönen Abend noch!

509 weitere Antworten
Ähnliche Themen
509 Antworten
am 19. Juli 2011 um 22:37

Kurze Frage die keinen extra Thread wert ist:

Bei meiner Limo öffnet der Kofferraumdeckel selbständig bei langer Betätigung der FB oder Taster in Fahrertüre

Einer den ich zuvor mal besichtigt hatte (neueres Modell) hatte dieses Feature nicht

Gibts da oder gabs da mal Unterschiede oder Aufpreisextras oder war lediglich mit dem anderen den ich besichtigt habe etwas nicht in Ordnung?

Zitat:

Original geschrieben von freaked1

Kurze Frage die keinen extra Thread wert ist:

Bei meiner Limo öffnet der Kofferraumdeckel selbständig bei langer Betätigung der FB oder Taster in Fahrertüre

Einer den ich zuvor mal besichtigt hatte (neueres Modell) hatte dieses Feature nicht

Gibts da oder gabs da mal Unterschiede oder Aufpreisextras oder war lediglich mit dem anderen den ich besichtigt habe etwas nicht in Ordnung?

Es könnte sich um einen Reimport gehandelt haben. Soweit ich weiß, ist dieses Zeug serienmäßig verbaut. Bin mir da aber nicht ganz sicher - zumindest habe ich noch keinen 8K gesehen, der das nicht hatte.

Du hättest ruhig einen Extra-Thread aufmachen können, da dies mit der elektrischen Heckklappe beim Avant nichts zu tun hat!! ;)

Gruß

Mal ne andere Frage an die VCDS-Experten von euch. Für was ist eigentlich der Anpassungskanal 2 im Steuergerät der Heckklappe (also bei den Motoren)?

Der Kanal steht jetzt bei mir auf 25.

Hallo an alle. Ich bin für die elektrische Heckklappe nachrüsten Vorbereitung, aber ich finde meine Fahrerseite des Spinett Knopf 8k0959831a ..... können Sie mir helfen?

Dank

Guido

Hallo,

was genau suchst du für einen Knopf? Habe deine Frage nicht verstanden.

You can answer in English.

Hello Karlonimo, thanks for your help. I'm looking the code of the plug connected to the button 8k0959831a, which controls the opening of the rear lid from the driver's side.

Thank you and sorry for bad german language.

Hey,

that´s easy. The plug for this button in the door panel is 8E0 972 754 A.

But what do you want to do? It is very hard to upgrade this button for opening the rear flap from inside if it is not installed from factory.

Thanks for the help Karlonimo; for mounting the switch I thought removing the driver's door panel, make the hole for the plastic that contains the switch and connect the wires to the circuit board of the door (the procedure will seem correct? ).

Maybe I can also prepare the wires for the B&O tweeter to be added later.

Thanks again

Hey,

i tried the same like you some month before. But let me say that at the end I was not very lucky about my switch in the door panel. It is not very easy to make this hole inside the panel because in original the switch is located a little bit deeper in the door panel. I can´t explain very good but if you try it you will see what i mean.

The best solution for you is to by at Ebay a door panel which has the switch installed in original. (50-80 Euro for a driver door panel).

To make the wire for the switch is very easy. Only 4 pins to install. 2 Pins for Ground, 1 Pin for the red light and 1 Pin for the switch function. I realized it in half hour.

Bye bye

Thanks Karlonimo , great advice. If I had problems during the installation will ask you again.

Have a nice day.

Hello Karlonimo, i need your help. Yesterday i have mounted the motors, and the heckklappe closed perfectly. But when i want open, it opens only 2-3 cm, after i must pull it. What is the coding/adaption to set 0% closed e 100% open????? I think the problem is the position....

Thank you

Guido

Hey,

cool if your System works for the closing process. The coding is very easy.

Go with VCDS to the unit for Heckklappe and then ADAPTION. After it on channel 1. And there you can find a number, this is the opening angle. You can modify like you want. Maximum I think is 400.

Thank you Karlonimo, i try this weekend and on monday i tell you the result.

Good day

Guido

Hello Karlonimo, in the weekend i have installed also the striker motor.

All good, only the open angle is low: when the rear door is closed, i read in measured blocks, 06, current position of the rear door is 30%. If i open the rear door it's open until 100%, but isn't the maximum, and i I have to be folded or i bang my head.

I think the problem is it's start from 30%, not 0%.

There is a code to set 0% when the rear door is closed????

Thank you again

Guido

Puh,

I don´t know that.

One question to you. Did you run the 2 motors without they are installed in the rear door?

Deine Antwort