ForumW177
  1. Startseite
  2. Forum
  3. Auto
  4. Mercedes
  5. A-Klasse & Vaneo
  6. W177
  7. Brand new A Class that could not leave the dealer faulty relay!

Brand new A Class that could not leave the dealer faulty relay!

Mercedes A-Klasse W177
Themenstarteram 6. Juni 2018 um 22:18

Hello and sorry for the English, i regularly read this forum but im not from Germany, i hope its ok!

So my dealer called me on monday 4/6 june and told me that the car is now delivered to the dealer but that he can't give it to me cause they found a error which shows that there is something wrong with the relay below the glove box. the issue is that they do not know if replacing the relay will fix the issue or if they have to order a new relay cable which is done by the VIN number which they said would take more than 6 weeks do to.

Currently they are waiting for reply on the matter from Germany how they gonna proceed.

So i have waited 4 months to get the car now i have to wait 2 months just cause a faulty relay? im so sad.

anyone that works in the factory that knows what could be wrong? they said there is more cars that came with the same issue.

Regards