4. Audi
  5. A4
  6. A4 B6 & B7
  7. Bose anlage ohne bass..

Bose anlage ohne bass..

Audi A4 B6/8E
Themenstarteram 15. September 2012 um 11:36

Hello all,

First I apologize for the lack of German language knowledge, I'm from Belgium and don't speak German that well.

I'm having a problem with my audi Bose installation and I think the chances to find a solution on this problem are bigger on this forum

than on any dutch forum.

That said, I'm having the following problem:

This summer the volume started to go up and down randomly, very disturbing. After some research I learned this is the

fantastic Audiopilot function bose has..

I did the following TSB: TSB AudioPilot

I only built in the jumper cable, I did not do any vagcom changes. The volume fluctuations are gone now.

Another problem I have (at the same time with the one mentioned above) with my installation: lack of bass. Everything works fine until I start driving the car: the bass disappears in no time and the sub becomes almost innoticable.

When my car is stationary and I use my radio, sound is perfect, lot's of bass and rich sound. As soon as I start driving, the bass starts to vanish.

Wat can cause that problem? Is the amplifier causing that problem or is the signal from the radio no good or interfered?

I even cut the microphone cable to make sure that the AudioPilot is disabled. (I don't get the three beeps so it's disabled).

I've tried everything but I'm getting annoyed by this, almost wanting to remove everything that says BOSE because it's only causing trouble.. :-).

Would be nice if someone can help me.

Thanks in advance.

Ähnliche Themen
10 Antworten

Hi,

ich habe euch mal ne übersetzte Version reingestellt.

Hallo an alle,

Zuerst habe ich mich für den Mangel an Kenntnissen der deutschen Sprache zu entschuldigen, ich komme aus Belgien und spreche nicht so gut Deutsch.

Ich habe ein Problem mit meinem Audi Bose Soundsystem und ich denke eine Lösung für dieses Problem zu finden in diesen großen Forum

Das heißt, ich habe folgendes Problem:

In diesem Sommer geht die Lautstärke rauf und runter (zufällig), sehr störend. Nach einigen Recherchen habe ich gelernt das ist die

fantastischen AudioPilot Funktion bose hat.

Ich habe die folgenden TSB: TSB AudioPilot

Ich habe nur in der Jumper-Kabel gebaut, habe ich nicht alle VagCom Veränderungen. Die Lautstärke Schwankungen sind nun weg.

Ein weiteres Problem habe ich (in der gleichen Zeit mit dem oben genannten) mit meiner Installation: Mangel an Bass. Alles funktioniert gut, bis ich das Auto starte: der Bass verschwindet in kürzester Zeit und das Subwoover wird fast ausgeschaltet.

Wenn mein Auto steht und ich benutze mein Radio, ist Sound perfekt, es hat viel Bass und satten Sound. Sobald ich losfahren, beginnt der Bass zu verschwinden.

Ist derVerstärker das Problem oder ist das Signal aus dem Radio nicht gut oder gestört?

Ich habe sogar das Mikrofonkabel zerschnitten, um sicherzustellen, dass die AudioPilot deaktiviert ist. (Ich habe nicht die drei Signaltöne so ist es deaktiviert).

Ich habe alles versucht.

Wäre nett, wenn mir jemand helfen kann.

Vielen Dank im Voraus.

Zitat:

Original geschrieben von dawizze

Another problem I have (at the same time with the one mentioned above) with my installation: lack of bass. Everything works fine until I start driving the car: the bass disappears in no time and the sub becomes almost innoticable.

When my car is stationary and I use my radio, sound is perfect, lot's of bass and rich sound. As soon as I start driving, the bass starts to vanish.

It's usual that you'll hear and feel less bass from your bose soundsystem while the engine is running. It's a physical effect. It's a superposition. The bassfrequencies of the soundsystem are overlayed by the engine. Increase the basslevel in the setup to solve this issue.

It should feels a little too much when standing. Then it will be good in motion. If this isn't enough for you, you will need a bigger subwoofer and a new, stronger amplifier.

Best regards,

S.

Themenstarteram 15. September 2012 um 14:18

Thanks for the translation Oli!

Zitat:

It's usual that you'll hear and feel less bass from your bose soundsystem while the engine is running. It's a physical effect. It's a superposition. The bassfrequencies of the soundsystem are overlayed by the engine. Increase the basslevel in the setup to solve this issue.

It should feels a little too much when standing. Then it will be good in motion. If this isn't enough for you, you will need a bigger subwoofer and a new, stronger amplifier.

Best regards,

S.

I'm aware of that.. But the bass completely disappears, like the sub is not working anymore.. When I start my engine: bass is still there.. As soon as I start driving, bass starts to go down, when I shut down my engine, bass is stil gone. If I then shut off my radio and put it back on, bass is there again.

I know it's a very strange problem and I found similar cases on the internet but none of them were ever solved.. I assume nothing is wrong with the amplifier as it works normally when stationary.

PS: I can read German, so if people like to answer in German, no problem.

Did you have the bass-problem before you've done the TSB?

I found this inside the PDF:

Note: This condition is not related to in-car microphone. Do not muffle or disconnect microphone.

Have you ever reconnect the microphone and checked it again?

Themenstarteram 15. September 2012 um 15:08

Zitat:

Original geschrieben von sebasstian

Did you have the bass-problem before you've done the TSB?

I found this inside the PDF:

Note: This condition is not related to in-car microphone. Do not muffle or disconnect microphone.

Have you ever reconnect the microphone and checked it again?

Yes Even with the microphone connected, I'm having the problem. Tried al different combinations..

I'm now looking for a concert radio to replace the symphony II.. No idea what else I can try..

Themenstarteram 15. September 2012 um 15:47

Similar problem that is exactly the same as mine:

http://audiforum.us/threads/bass-drop-out-with-bose.8974/

What about my first question, did you have no bass before TSB? And what about the faulty Amplifier, mentioned there :http://audiforum.us/threads/bass-drop-out-with-bose.8974/

Have you checked if any fault codes are being thrown?

Themenstarteram 15. September 2012 um 19:44

Zitat:

Original geschrieben von sebasstian

What about my first question, did you have no bass before TSB? And what about the faulty Amplifier, mentioned there :http://audiforum.us/threads/bass-drop-out-with-bose.8974/

Have you checked if any fault codes are being thrown?

Sebasstian, thanks for thinking with me.

I bought the car one month ago.. The problem with volume fluctuations existed already. Had plenty of bass when the amplifier behaved normally without the fluctuations. Two weeks ago, the problem started as described above, no more bass while driving.

Fluctuations still existed but I applied the TSB and that problem was solved.

Maybe the fluctuations damaged the amplifier in some way...

I just did a test: stationary car: perfect sound with volume quite hard, plenty of bass, so I went for a short ride. 400m, turned up the volume: bass vanishes.

What can it be..

Maybe when you start the car that there is a voltage drop what causes the amplifier to go in some safe mode, to protect inner components. I should do some measurements... I know that transistors go into trouble when voltage drops.

What I'm going to try:

*Read out vagcom next monday.

*Apply better/new cooling paste to make sure the connection with the heatsink is fine. (heatsink never gets too hot)

*Try to measure some voltages

Themenstarteram 4. Oktober 2012 um 16:11

For those who have the same problem: I finally managed to fix it..

I was not able to solve the problem so far but now I solved it by accident..

I bought a RNS-E to replace my Symphony II unit and guess what, sound is much better as before.

The bass problem is solved, plenty of bass now and the overall quality of the sound has improved as well..

So I guess the symphony unit was faulty..

The final amplifier configuration: audiopilot is active but I replaced the mic with a 1K resistor.

Great! Nice to hear that! Congratulations.. And thank you for your report!

Deine Antwort