3. Auto
  4. Audi
  5. A6
  6. A6 4F
  7. Audi a6 3.0 TDI Fuel problem and DPF warning

Audi a6 3.0 TDI Fuel problem and DPF warning

Audi A6 C6/4F
Themenstarteram 16. Januar 2020 um 11:44

Hi, I try to get help here! Im from sweden but have got no info here who can say the correct sollution without change every part of the engine.. Hope english is ok :D

I ran on cruise control and suddenly the glow plug light came on and started blinking , i lost power and if i give throttle the engine "pulsating"

if restart car, the light come off until i give extra thottle then it came back.

I drove like this for 1 week and it got worse and worse, more pulsating engine.

I changed the Fuel pressure sensor on the fuel rail, left side. and fuel filter.

No change. I drove it to the mechanic (30 km) Now the particle filter lamp started to warn. I continue and mechanic can only see fuel pressure problem in computer, nothing else. So i got not so much help there.

Im on the way home and then the car start with heavy pulsating 10 seconds then dies. I got to go back home with the towing rope.

At home it can start some seconds and then die.

I checked fuel pressure "fuel tank low pressure pump" and its 4 bar i guess thats ok.

I got error codes :

P1063 Fuelpressure the highest value is reached

P1063 Fuelpressure the lowest value is reached

P1063 Fuelpressure short circuit to plus

P1573 Valve left enginemount cut down

P0501 vechicle speed signal not correct

I have swedish OBD program so i tried to translate as good as i can..

If i delete codes and drive, then P1063 is the one that always come back, the other 2 can stay away for longer time.

I guess its fuel problem that now maybe clugged the particle filter?? Or can it be only the particle filte?

If anyone have idea what i should do please help me!!

Thanks

/Rick