Battle Teil 2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gRaO69vfuU

Ist halt ein Nissan... ;)

Beste Antwort im Thema
Themenstarteram 5. März 2008 um 9:55

Ja, du kaufst für 75.000 EUR einen Nissan... einen der:

- über 480 PS leistet.

- 310 km/h Spitze hat.

- in 3,5 Sekunden die 100er Marke knackt.

- technisch einer der anspruchvollsten Autos der Welt ist.

- auf der Rennstrecke so ziemlich seinesgleichen sucht, obwohl er nicht explitzit dafür konzipiert wurde.

- fürs Gebotene überraschend alltagstauglich ist.

- fürs gleiche Geld alles andere ziemlich in den Schatten stellt.

Das ist in meinem Buch ein absolutes ein Schnäppchen. Will ich woanders auch nur annähernd so ein Paket geschnürt bekommen, muss ich das doppelte auf den Tisch legen...mindestens. Ob nun Nissan draufsteht

oder nicht...die Motivation sich einen GT-R zuzulegen ist sicher nicht die das Markenemblem auf Hochglanz zu

polieren.

273 weitere Antworten
Ähnliche Themen
273 Antworten
am 28. April 2008 um 10:23

Zitat:

Original geschrieben von toxical

Zitat:

Original geschrieben von Naflord

Der Veyron ist der sparsamste Benziner überhaupt - in der Kategorie Verbrauch/Leistung.

Er hat einen Normverbrauch von 2,4 Liter/100 PS. Das ist nur halb soviel wie ein Prius! :D

Wunderbar, also ist der Veyron ein richtiges Vernunftsauto :)

Wenn man berücksichtigt, dass der Wert in den nächsten Jahren aufgrund der geringen Stückzahl wohl noch stark ansteigen wird, auf jeden Fall.

Nehmen wir mal eine jährliche Wertsteigerung von "nur" 50.000 Euro=5% an, dann würde sich das Auto quasi seine Unterhaltskosten unterm Strich fast selbst finanzieren... :D

Aber es geht hier ja um den Baby-Veyron, den GT-R ;)

Gruß

am 27. Mai 2008 um 7:36

Porsche 997-GT3-Besitzer fährt GT-R Probe : (Ausschnitt aus dem ausführlichen Fahrbericht, siehe Toxical)

"As an owner of a 997GT3, I have treated the arrival of the GTR with mixed emotions.

Porsche have continually provided its userbase with cars that are exciting, reliable and extremely capable, so I knew if the GTR was to succeed in any way (at least, at a subjective, personal level), it needed to be VERY special indeed. The car market is such at the moment where the benchmarks are very high with a plethora of models available at that price range.

The road suddenly clears and I have a good view so I bury the throttle and…..OMGGGG holy shit this thing is fast! I mean, REALLY fast.

Porsche GT3? Forget it, doesn’t have the torque. 997 Turbo? We’ll stop later and wait for it to catch up. This car is truly, sensationally fast and I have a sudden understanding when Chris Harris calls it a baby Veyron.

Any gear, any speed, press the LOL pedal and your back compresses all the layers of fat from your back, out of your ears in a way that’ll have you reciting school assembly hymns for the love of god.

See, this is the thing about lap times. Essentially, nobody gives a shit as the real world performance of a car is infinitely more relevant. That means in-gear times, torque, throttle response – in this context, the 997 TT is simply playing catch up.

And the car handles it with consummate ease with its trick suspension and 4WD super chassis doing an incredible job of telling Einstein that all his theories were wrong and in fact we’ve been studying the wrong laws of physics. It’s true, the GTR demonstrated that E most definitely doesn’t equal MC squared. How else can a car with 1700KG appear to be so lithe and nimble, so fast and manoeuvrable? That apple was rotten, Newton.

It’s a focused driver’s machine, no doubt. It’s so ridiculously fast I suspect each squish of the throttle will do nothing but fuel an addiction that will have you institutionalised in some form or another.

As I get back into my car, I am by no means ready to dismiss it. It’s a totally different car. The GT3 I suspect is still the king of the circuit based on its infinite feedback. But for an everyday proposition that does everything you could ever want from a car, the GTR is king of the road.

I’m sat here at home writing this and the single memory I can’t shake is the sheer power of this car. I just wish I could afford to keep both the GT3 and the GTR, in their own disciplines, they’re both unbeatable."

Deine Antwort