3. Auto
  4. Volkswagen
  5. Golf
  6. Golf 1, 2
  7. Golf 2 Gti 16v PL Motor 129 PS

Golf 2 Gti 16v PL Motor 129 PS

VW Golf 2 (19E)
Themenstarteram 8. August 2020 um 14:10

Grüße an euch alle. Ich bin neu hier und für die Kommunikation verwende ich Google Übersetzer und entschuldige mich für die Fehler beim Schreiben. Ich bin Direktor eines Golf 2 Gti 16v mit PL 129 ps Motor (Wolfsburg Edition) und habe kürzlich ein Problem mit dem Verbrennen von Benzin, von dem ich denke, dass die Kosten gestiegen sind. Im Auspuff ist zu sehen, dass es vollständig geschwärzt ist und es auch Rauch gibt und das Gas nicht stabil ist. Ich habe die Zündkerzen gewechselt, aber jetzt bezweifle ich den Zündpunkt und kann mir jemand bei diesem Problem helfen, danke

Ähnliche Themen
18 Antworten
am 8. August 2020 um 16:11

Haste ihn mal einstellen lassen?!zündung,Co etc?!

Themenstarteram 8. August 2020 um 21:02

Die Zündung ist ohne Probleme gut und geht gut, aber die hohen Kosten und der Rauch im Abgas und auch im niedrigen Gas (Lergaz) sind nicht stabil

Der PL hat ja Lambda Regelung. Schon mal die Kabel von der Lambdasonde zum Steuergerät geprüft? Lambdasignal im Oszilloskop angeschaut? Benzindruck geprüft?

Themenstarteram 15. August 2020 um 10:56

Zitat:

@speedy_blueone schrieb am 13. August 2020 um 17:57:05 Uhr:

Der PL hat ja Lambda Regelung. Schon mal die Kabel von der Lambdasonde zum Steuergerät geprüft? Lambdasignal im Oszilloskop angeschaut? Benzindruck geprüft?

Danke dir. Ich habe mit Google Übersetzer versucht, Ihre Antwort zu übersetzen, aber ich bin nicht klar, weil ich kein Deutsch spreche, aber über Google Übersetzer kommuniziere ich mit Ihnen. Haben Sie die Möglichkeit, mir anhand von Fotos zu zeigen, was ich getan habe?

Do you speak english? Maybe it's easyer

Themenstarteram 15. August 2020 um 17:49

Zitat:

@Künne schrieb am 15. August 2020 um 18:02:50 Uhr:

Do you speak english? Maybe it's easyer

Yes, better then german absolutely

Hi,

if the fuel consumption suddenly increase, there is often a problem with the function of the lambda probe or leaky injectors. The Golf errror memory can be read in a auto repair shop or you look in google, how you can do that for yourself. It´s much simplier than the modern VWs with ODB where you can use VCDS.

In your case I think its the lambda probe.

Good luck!

In Deutsch:

Wenn der Benzinverbrauch plötzlich deutlich ansteigt, hat die Lambdasonde ein Problem/Defekt oder die Einspritzdüsen sind undicht/verschlissen. Beim 2er Golf mit "neuerer" ZE kann man den Fehlerspeicher "ausblinken", eine defekte Lamdasonde sollte da gespeichert sein.

Ich gehe in oben beschriebene Fall von einer defekten Sonde aus.

The PL doesn't have an error memory for the ECU. Only the ICU can be read out - and I don't think he has a problem with ignition.

@TE: Did you check for leak air? Try to spray brake-cleaner at all pipes and hoses (at interconnects especially) and check if the engine revs up. If it does so, there is a leak. The PL's ECU is very sensible to leak air and there are lots of sources in the vacuum system where it could come from...

Zitat:

@Cabrioracer-Tr schrieb am 15. August 2020 um 23:20:52 Uhr:

The Golf errror memory can be read in a auto repair shop or you look in google, how you can do that for yourself.

Themenstarteram 22. August 2020 um 18:52

thanks to all for the answers. I tried to fix it a little bit, I think the burning process is fixed no matter how little at least this is also noticed in the exhaust (I uploaded a photo to see) but again I think there is a problem For example when I am driving the vehicle and I have to stop Stop sign or at the traffic light then it is noticed how the gas is not stable and it often happens that the vehicle stops.

Bild 1.jpg

And did you search for leak air

Themenstarteram 21. September 2020 um 18:14

hello to all. I spend a long time and it was impossible to fix the problem in my car vw golf 2 gti 16v PL engine. today while looking at the engine I noticed that the wires of a brown path were broken and I took them and fixed them again. then I drove and then I looked at the spark plugs and they were quite good also the exhaust had no black smoke but it looked good. I had a lot of expenses these days, even though I rarely drove somewhere with 10 liters of fuel, I managed to do about 50 km of road ... terrible. I am hoping that these wires that I have fixed will fix the condition of the engine, also after I fixed these wires in this brown path, the temperature of the car showed in the middle as it should be.

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
+2
Themenstarteram 25. Oktober 2020 um 17:17

Hi its me again

the problems in my PL engine continue again, now the next problem is with the high fuel costs and I have no idea what the problem is if anyone can help me

The broken wires are from an Water-Temperture Sensor. Check also the other wires, if they´re ok.

The sensor gives the motor control unit informations about the water temperature, then the injection is controlled about this. When the engine is hot, but the control unit says "cold", then the injection gives too much fuel in the burning, the consumption gets high an black smoke comes out of the exhaust.

Perhaps is it better to go to an auto repair shop and there the sensors and the function of the engine could be measured.

Either a sensor doesn´t work correctly (also the Lamdasensor?), or perhaps the motor control unit has a problem. But you can only fix this with special measuring devices.

Good luck!

I recommend to perform an step by step troubleshooting.

Fuel pressure

Check iginition valves

Check/adjust duty cycles with two voltmeters

Confirm there is no leak in the vacuum system

Confirm the function of the idle switch

Confirm that there is no leakage on the CO screw

Confirm the functionality of the throttle valve

Check an confirm the continuity of all connectors

The missing connector of your picture is for the thermal time sensor. This is like the choke and have an impact in case of an cold starting engine.

Deine Antwort