3. Auto
  4. Volkswagen
  5. Tiguan
  6. Tiguan 2
  7. Codierungen für Tiguan 2

Codierungen für Tiguan 2

VW Tiguan 2 (AD)
Themenstarteram 20. März 2016 um 15:46

Auch hier soll eine Übersicht /Sammlung der Dinge entstehen was alles codiert werden kann.

Wie auch schon in anderen Modellen gibt's eine Menge was man freischalten kann nachträglich.

Video/DVD während der Fahrt geht nach wie vor nur mit vcp

Eine Übersicht bekommt ihr hier:

https://onedrive.live.com/view.aspx?...

Beste Antwort im Thema
Themenstarteram 20. März 2016 um 15:46

Auch hier soll eine Übersicht /Sammlung der Dinge entstehen was alles codiert werden kann.

Wie auch schon in anderen Modellen gibt's eine Menge was man freischalten kann nachträglich.

Video/DVD während der Fahrt geht nach wie vor nur mit vcp

Eine Übersicht bekommt ihr hier:

https://onedrive.live.com/view.aspx?...

8474 weitere Antworten
Ähnliche Themen
8474 Antworten

Strange thing....maybe your car has a different country coding?

Where are you from?

Ich weiß nicht wie alt sein T2 ist. Ich habe den Performence Monitor nicht. Den gab es erst bei Modellen ab 04/16

Zitat:

@Cross Polo schrieb am 18. Juli 2017 um 17:19:40 Uhr:

Den gab es erst bei Modellen ab 04/16

Vorher gabs doch auch gar keinen Tiguan II, oder?

Doch. Mein T2 ist gebaut am 27.1.2016 und Erstzulassung 3.3.2016

Zitat:

@MartinSHL schrieb am 18. Juli 2017 um 17:13:04 Uhr:

Strange thing....maybe your car has a different country coding?

Where are you from?

Nothing strange.

Highline R-Line 2wd 150 TDI...

Off road was activated by adaptation.

Performance before was only in GTI and R, now possibly only on petrol engines, may be also on BiTu.

Also, Performance possible only with DPro.

No...It seems Cars produced after CW22/16 owns the performance monitor...Cars before...not

In the Golf-Forum we have seen that the performance tab available on MIB2 in conjunction with driving profile selection (either from DCC or standalone).

Plus, this is protected by SWaP, so enabling the matching channel as no effect at all.

(Frei gegenübersetzt)

Im Golf gibt es die Performance-Ansicht nur auf dem MIB2 wenn die Fahrprofilauswahl dazubestellt ist (entweder im DCC oder einzeln ausgewählt). Das ganze ist eine SWaP-Funktion, der zugehörige Anpassungskanal hat keinen Effekt

am 18. Juli 2017 um 16:19

@newty danke für all diejenigen die keine oder nur wenig eine Fremdsprache sprechen!

Gruß Manfred

Zitat:

@newty schrieb am 18. Juli 2017 um 18:02:45 Uhr:

In the Golf-Forum we have seen that the performance tab available on MIB2 in conjunction with driving profile selection (either from DCC or standalone).

Plus, this is protected by SWaP, so enabling the matching channel as no effect at all.

Thank you for replay!

This feature can be activated, but so far still it is a trade secret.

VW garage isn't able to solve it.

Zitat:

@Zien [url=https://www.motor-talk.de/.../codierungen-vcds-tiguan-ii-t5631300.html

Thank you for replay!

Sure, the SportsHMI adaptions are there and can be changed. Still, these are ignored by the software on the MIB. Maybe these are leftovers from development. Speaking for my MY17 Golf with profile selection, the regarding adaptions are not enabled, but the performance monitor is showing up.

In another board there is a whole thread on this, leading to the point that it is a licensed feature (SWaP) which isnt sold separately.

Do you have the driving profile selection in your car?

(Deutsch)

Klar, die APKs "SportsHMI" sind bekannt and können geändert werden. Trotzdem werde diese nicht von der Software auf den Navi ausgewertet. Ich vermute, dass die APKs nur in der Entwicklung genutzt werden. In meinem MY17 Golf mit DCC sind beide APKs aus, der Performance Monitor taucht aber auf.

In irgendeinem anderen Forum kam man zum Ergebnis, dass es sich hier im eine lizensierte SWaP-Funktion handelt und die Freischaltung nicht einzeln erhältlich ist.

Hat das Auto überhaupt die Fahrprofilauswahl?

Zitat:

@newty schrieb am 18. Juli 2017 um 21:36:49 Uhr:

Zitat:

@Zien [url=https://www.motor-talk.de/.../codierungen-vcds-tiguan-ii-t5631300.html

Thank you for replay!

Do you have the driving profile selection in your car?

Of course I have no driving profiles and DCC.

My Tiguan is front-wheel drive.

I know, it's also possible to activate but with loosing some options.

Unfortunately this option SWAP for Tiguan doesn't exist.

I have a car in my hands only several days and just started to investigate...

I found and activated Precrash - Proaktives Insassenschutzsystem.

My hope it's never happening to test it.

Zitat:

@Zien schrieb am 18. Juli 2017 um 22:24:49 Uhr:

Of course I have no driving profiles and DCC.

When it was a Golf of any taste, we would have found out why the performance monitor is missing.

Zitat:

My Tiguan is front-wheel drive.

Does not matter.

Zitat:

I know, it's also possible to activate but with loosing some options.

Well. No. Maybe you can get the performance monitor when retrofitting driving profile selection at you dealer. You will get a SWaP(Software as product) code with it which will be linked to you car with ODIS to enable driving profile selection. So its more than just retrofitting the switch physically and coding the gateway

Zitat:

I founded and activated Precrash - Proaktives Insassenschutzsystem.

My hope it's never happening to test it.

Wow. Slow down. Precrash has two features: One is closing roof and windows the other is pretensing the front seatbelts. For this, you need reversible belt tensioners which are only equipped when ordering that feature. Still, it is more than just that adaption in 5F

Zitat:

Wow. Slow down. Precrash has two features: One is closing roof and windows the other is pretensing the front seatbelts. For this, you need reversible belt tensioners which are only equipped when ordering that feature. Still, it is more than just that adaption in 5F

Driving profile SWAP for Tiguan officially doesn't exist.

I asked person, who can activate performance monitor, and seems they can modify SW of MIB.

Precrash adaptation is in the 09 BCM ECU found and activated 2 additional options.

First - close all windows, roof... if opened.

Second - some think in case of side crash.

You are sure that standard seat belts have no it?

Late will show screenshot from OBD11.

Zitat:

@Zien schrieb am 18. Juli 2017 um 22:55:15 Uhr:

Driving profile SWAP for Tiguan officially doesn't exist.

Still, there are SWaPs for that used internally, altough not in the aftermarket. We are seeing these problems rising in different occassions (like the MRR14evo ACC 160kmh speed limit at Skoda - you are stuck to that with no possibility to upgrade - it just that code)

Zitat:

I asked person, who can activate performance monitor, and seems they can modify SW of MIB.

When they are able to modify the firmware to check that adaption or to just enable it straight away - sure, its all software. I personally would not tamper with that for that display. But that is none of my business.

Zitat:

Second - some think in case of side crash.

Precrash kicks in seconds before the crash and from my understanding is unable to detect any potential side crash situation as it is relying on the Front Assist Radar and the ESP's vehicle state only.

Zitat:

You are sure that standard seat belts have no it?

There should be a coding or APK in the doors' ecus for that afair. I might be wrong with that but as the reversible seat tightener needs extra parts I cannot imagine that these are given out for free :)

OBD11 have history of changes...

1. SAD PreCrash Konturschliessen

2. ZV-Entriegelung nach Seitencrash

I don't remember the third option in PreCrash menu, but it has been activated before. I will look later.

One more possible activation

in BCM adaptation:

Geschwindigkeitsabhaengige Tankdeckelverriegelung

Deine Antwort