Forum5er F07 (GT), F10 & F11
  1. Startseite
  2. Forum
  3. Auto
  4. BMW
  5. 5er
  6. 5er F07 (GT), F10 & F11
  7. Bmw apps and Bmw Connected help please ???

Bmw apps and Bmw Connected help please ???

BMW 5er F11
Themenstarteram 10. März 2013 um 10:34

Hello everyone,

I have bmw 535D Touring M pack 04.2011 and in menu of my idrive i don´t have the option connecteddrive i only have the bmw services and i want connect my iphone how i can make appear in idrive the option connecteddrive.

Thanks

Ribeiro

Ähnliche Themen
18 Antworten
Themenstarteram 11. März 2013 um 19:38

Hello people

When i connect the iphone to the car via usb or in snap-in the app doesen't work and i try to click in selftest and nothing... I have internet in mycar only this doesent work i have see in many photos and i see in idrive menu connecteddrive and my idrive says bmw services...

How activate the app in iphone????

Thanks

Ribeiro

Zitat:

Original geschrieben von nfsribeiro

Hello people

When i connect the iphone to the car via usb or in snap-in the app doesen't work and i try to click in selftest and nothing... I have internet in mycar only this doesent work i have see in many photos and i see in idrive menu connecteddrive and my idrive says bmw services...

Thanks

Ribeiro

First, you need to install the real "BMW Connected" (brown colored icon) on your iphone, it is another app than the MyRemote-app for instance. Then you need to activate "mobile network" and "mobile hotspot" on your phone, so you need a data enabled SIM-card. Also activate bluetooth (your iphone has to recognize the BMW-car. Once installed, you connect (Apple cable or snap-In) your iphone to the car and click on the BMWConnected-app. On the idrive of your car you chose the Connected drive-menu. Normally you will see appear the different submenus (news, twitter, Facebook, internet radio, calendar, wikilocal, ...).

Themenstarteram 14. März 2013 um 19:59

Zitat:

Original geschrieben von scud5

Zitat:

Original geschrieben von nfsribeiro

Hello people

Thanks

Ribeiro

First, you need to install the real "BMW Connected" (brown colored icon) on your iphone, it is another app than the MyRemote-app for instance. Then you need to activate "mobile network" and "mobile hotspot" on your phone, so you need a data enabled SIM-card. Also activate bluetooth (your iphone has to recognize the BMW-car. Once installed, you connect (Apple cable or snap-In) your iphone to the car and click on the BMWConnected-app. On the idrive of your car you chose the Connected drive-menu. Normally you will see appear the different submenus (news, twitter, Facebook, internet radio, calendar, wikilocal, ...).

Hello

I activate all and when i click in bmw connected in menu sefl-diagnosis appear this:

I dont know why this dosent work in my idrive only say bmw services.

Thanks one more time.

Ribeiro

you can check for a usb device update of your car usb ports....i had a simmilar problem with an i-pod touch and the apps communication.

after the software update of the car usb ports it worked fine for me.

best

Deine Antwort