I have light in cockpit (ceiling)

the lights come on or works normally

but the car does not start

neiman or ezs do not swallow the key

i can not get the key into neiman or ezs to spin or start the car

where is the problem my friends

E220 CDI year 2002

Beste Antwort im Thema

This is a typical French behaviour. Everybody in the world will try to talk to you in a language you understand, except France !

Even if they do understand English or even German they refuse to talk with you. They think if you come to France then speak French or go home. This is my personal ecperience in many cases as I do not speak a word of French and I got this confirmed from some French people I know.

But back to the car. You wrote that you needed to safe money for a long time to buy it. Have you saved money already to buy the parts. This might become more expensive than the car itself and it will definitely exceed the current value of it.

You wrote that "Spare parts is not available at Mercedes' mother house". What does that mean ? Almost all parts can be ordered at your local Mercedes dealer. Everything else you get on eBay.

I did ask you before what happens when you put your key in the lock or what does it mean when you write "ezs or neiman does not open / swallows the key". Do you know the meaning of the word swallow ? Can you describe it different ? Even a wrong key can be put in the EZS, you just can not turn it. So if you can nut put your key in the lock then your EZS has a mechanical problem. The EZS is married to your car and this can be done only once and forever. So if you need a new one then this must be really new and not from another car. The marriage can only be done by a Mercedes dealer. In Germany a new EZS costs about 570 € + build in + programming. So if your EZS is broken I would recommend to prepare arround 800 € to get this fixed. Then your car might start but it will still be a piece of shit.

145 weitere Antworten
Ähnliche Themen
145 Antworten

Batteries inside the key are for the IR and central power locking function and even without batteries inside the key FOB case the car would recognize the key once inserted into the EIS and unlock the ISM (steering lock) because the EIS has an inductive coil ring to power the key up to get the code. If the coil on the PCB inside the key broke off or is damaged from dropping a lot the key will not work in the EIS. Maybe liquids got into the key (based on the overall condition of the key explained by burky) and damaged the board.

That’s why I said, be careful with those inconclusive tests.

I just soldered a coil back onto a forum member’s key and the key came back to life. In case he has the knowledge and tools, he could certainly try that.

@burky350

wie war das mit den billigen Handys??? ;)

Hey MEGAGRÜN für dein Engagement!

Hoffentlich gibts da nicht noch mehr unbekannte Fehler...

Themenstarteram 22. November 2019 um 19:35

mein freund gab mir diese autobatterie aber kein gutes ergebnis, "ezs" hat den schlüssel nicht geschluckt und das auto nicht demarry

das ist alles normal

my friend gave me this car battery but no good result, "ezs" did not swallow the key, and the car did not demarry

it's normal all that

Themenstarteram 22. November 2019 um 19:37

So according to you it is the batteries of the remote control which are not in very good condition but I have already tried using the second key and always the same result

Also laut dir sind es die Batterien der Fernbedienung, die nicht in sehr gutem Zustand sind, aber ich habe bereits versucht, den zweiten Schlüssel zu verwenden und immer das gleiche Ergebnis

If 2nd key is not working either: You have to check the DTC memory with Xentry/DAS to find the root cause.

Of course You can check power supply of EIS (EZS) and all the other components - but easiest and fast way is by pc diagnosis (Xentry/DAS)

Zitat:

@Mackhack schrieb am 22. November 2019 um 20:31:11 Uhr:

Batteries inside the key are for the IR and central power locking function and even without batteries inside the key FOB case the car would recognize the key once inserted into the EIS and unlock the ISM (steering lock) because the EIS has an inductive coil ring to power the key up to get the code. If the coil on the PCB inside the key broke off or is damaged from dropping a lot the key will not work in the EIS. Maybe liquids got into the key (based on the overall condition of the key explained by burky) and damaged the board.

That’s why I said, be careful with those inconclusive tests.

I just soldered a coil back onto a forum member’s key and the key came back to life. In case he has the knowledge and tools, he could certainly try that.

Thank you for your clarification.

Yes, the key I saw in the video is in very bad condition. I personally would simply buy a new one, just to exclude that the issue could be caused by the key.

I expect the same (broken coil or damaged board together with nearly empty batteries) probably in both keys.

Themenstarteram 22. November 2019 um 20:12

für michaelv12

Lass mich dir die Dinge erklären

seit über 16 monaten habe ich kein radio wegen glasfaser ja ich habe kein radio das problem war glasfaser

unmöglich, eine Lichtleiterschleife zu finden

Also denke ich beim Kauf eines Radioverstärkers ist seine Position im linken hinteren Knoblauch auf der Website (der französischen Boncoin-Website) und sein Preis zwischen 40 und 70 und es gibt mehr als 70 bis 200 Euro

das sagen 60 euro

Ich habe eine gebrauchte Verstärkung gefunden, die bereits für ein anderes Auto verwendet wurde. Die genommene ist 60000 dz

wissen, dass 100 euro = 20100 dza

der Mindestlohn beträgt 18000 dza

Ich habe die Stoßstange vor ihrem Preis von 120 000 dza gefunden

Berechnen Sie in Euro

der euro kaufpreis ist auf dem schwarzmarkt alle banken haben sich nicht vom euro losgelöst was bedeutet schon in einem anderen fahrzeug verwendet und trotzdem ist es so schwer diese ersatzteile und den verkäufer des ersatzteils zu finden Gauner sind zu teuer zu verkaufen

und Sie müssen nicht alle Teile vergessen

Monat der Hand kaufte ich eine Zahnstange und Servopumpe verwendet, weil neun nicht gefunden es gibt nicht den Preis Ich sage nein und ich war so froh, das gleiche Rack in Gelegenheit gefunden zu haben, was bedeutet, bereits verwendet In einem anderen Auto aber nicht in guter Qualität, dass ich es in meinem Auto gewechselt habe und dennoch hat mir der Verkäufer bei diesem Ersatzteil die Zahnstange und die Täuschung so groß gemacht, dass ich gemerkt habe, dass die Zahnstange tot ist unbrauchbar

und der Verkäufer wollte nicht erstatten oder ändern

Deshalb verstehst du, warum ich Ersatzteile kaufen möchte, die schon gebraucht sind, aber immer noch in sehr gutem Zustand sind und laufen

1 Grund die Verfügbarkeit des Ersatzteils

der Preis des Ersatzteils

Ich leide seit September 2016 und wusste nichts über die Nichtverfügbarkeit und den überhöhten Preis des Ersatzteils

let me explain things to you

for over 16 months I do not have a radio because of optical fiber yes I do not have a radio the problem was fiber optic

impossible to find an optical fiber loop

so i think of buying radio amplifier its location is in left rear garlic on the website (the french boncoin website) its price and between 40 and 70 and there are more than 70 to 200 euro

saying that 60 euro

I found used amplification already used on another car) its taken is 60000 dz

know that 100 euro = 20100 dza

the smig (minimum wage) is 18000 dza

I found the bumper before its price is 120 000 dza

make your calculation in euro

the euro purchase price is in the black market all the banks do not wind euro detached its in occasion which means used already in another vehicle and still it is so difficult to find them these spare parts and the seller of the spare part are crooks to sell excessively expensive

and you will not have to forget all the pieces

month of hand I bought a rack and power steering pump used because nine not found it does not exist the price I tell you no and I was so happy to have found the same rack in occasion which means already used in another car but not in good quality that I changed it in my car and yet the seller gave me a guaranteed on this spare part the rack and deception so great that I realized that is the rack is dead unusable

and the seller did not want to refund or change

that's why you understand why I want to buy spare parts already used but still in very good working order and walking

1 reason the availability of the spare part

the price of the spare part

I have been suffering since September 2016 and I did not know about the unavailability and the excessive price of the spare part

Do you understand that a new unpainted rear bumper without any discounts cost about 2000 Euros? Shipping is almost impossible because of DHL restrictions of a max length of 120 cm. The case in which the bumper comes is roughly 2 meters long. FedEx, UPS and what not most likely will not ship it either because of the size or it will be around 600-800 euros for oversized freight. You have 3.000 Euros to fix this junk.

You have no knowledge (based on the repeated questions and explanations you have), not even the slightest about anything and I mean this with the upmost respect, so don’t take it personally and snap for no reasons. You probably have no tools either.

How much longer do you think you can prolong this thread in hopes a miracle will happen? Nobody can help you from wherever they are located. We have given you so many ideas and input. Most of it probably just went right over your head. There is nothing wrong with not knowing anything, but it is wrong not to admit that ones own capabilities are limited and to drag on this issue here.

I somewhat feel bad for you but at the same time I don’t because there is nothing we can do to get this junk going again unless you can take the help we have provided to you and you can successfully implement them. The language barrier doesn’t necessarily help either. Some of your translated posts are really good, some are so shitty that even if I wanted to understand them I have no idea what you’re trying to say. Like in your above text “Knoblauch”???? That’s garlic. That’s an herb that grows in my garden and transforms my gourmet food into a delicious dinner.

Anyways, you should be a man, act like an adult, take responsibility, and move on.

Themenstarteram 22. November 2019 um 20:56

I DO NOT NEED NEW PARTS JUST USE IN GOOD CONDITION I DO NOT WANT NEW OLD PARTS BUT IN VERY GOOD CONDITION

if you dont ship containers ragulary out of europa, its nearly impossible to send big package out .. its simply to expansive.

the shipping costs are to high.

(no matter for new or used parts).

as is understood you are located in algeria?

i think, you should invest your 3000 Euro in another used car, which is easier to be maintained there.

Zitat:

@hichem75 schrieb am 22. November 2019 um 21:56:04 Uhr:

I DO NOT NEED NEW PARTS JUST USE IN GOOD CONDITION I DO NOT WANT NEW OLD PARTS BUT IN VERY GOOD CONDITION

I’m trying to ship a much smaller box with a weight of about 40 kg from the USA to Germany for 3 years now and I have yet to find a freight company that doesn’t charge me $1300-$1900. Trust me when I tell you something it’s not that I talk out of my ass but from experience.

What you’re trying to do here is impossible with your bank roll.

eBay is full of junk yard bumpers and other parts. Most will not ship overseas or freight. None here will look up the parts for you if they cannot be shipped. There is simply no reason for anyone to do that. You are wasting your and our time. When do you start to realize that? Sell the junk and take whatever you get out of this deal plus your 3k and buy another car.

Themenstarteram 22. November 2019 um 21:36

my car is from 2002

so it is not so difficult to find spare parts on occasion (used already in very good condition

then come to germania and take these parts...

Zitat:

@User60311 schrieb am 22. November 2019 um 22:38:36 Uhr:

then come to germania and take these parts...

But that flight cost money. He only has 3k :D oh wait, mother Merkel will pay for the flight. Problem solved.

wir schaffen das ;-)

Deine Antwort