I have light in cockpit (ceiling)

the lights come on or works normally

but the car does not start

neiman or ezs do not swallow the key

i can not get the key into neiman or ezs to spin or start the car

where is the problem my friends

E220 CDI year 2002

Beste Antwort im Thema

This is a typical French behaviour. Everybody in the world will try to talk to you in a language you understand, except France !

Even if they do understand English or even German they refuse to talk with you. They think if you come to France then speak French or go home. This is my personal ecperience in many cases as I do not speak a word of French and I got this confirmed from some French people I know.

But back to the car. You wrote that you needed to safe money for a long time to buy it. Have you saved money already to buy the parts. This might become more expensive than the car itself and it will definitely exceed the current value of it.

You wrote that "Spare parts is not available at Mercedes' mother house". What does that mean ? Almost all parts can be ordered at your local Mercedes dealer. Everything else you get on eBay.

I did ask you before what happens when you put your key in the lock or what does it mean when you write "ezs or neiman does not open / swallows the key". Do you know the meaning of the word swallow ? Can you describe it different ? Even a wrong key can be put in the EZS, you just can not turn it. So if you can nut put your key in the lock then your EZS has a mechanical problem. The EZS is married to your car and this can be done only once and forever. So if you need a new one then this must be really new and not from another car. The marriage can only be done by a Mercedes dealer. In Germany a new EZS costs about 570 € + build in + programming. So if your EZS is broken I would recommend to prepare arround 800 € to get this fixed. Then your car might start but it will still be a piece of shit.

145 weitere Antworten
Ähnliche Themen
145 Antworten

Zitat:

@hichem75 schrieb am 21. November 2019 um 13:28:59 Uhr:

someone can give me his whatsapp, viber, imo facebook to send him my video made this morning

jemand kann mir sein whatsapp geben, vibrieren, imo facebook, um ihm mein heute morgen gemachtes video zu schicken

Please check your inbox (private message).

...die findet der nie...

Themenstarteram 21. November 2019 um 13:25

Ich versuche, das Video herunterzuladen, um es besser zu verstehen, und ich muss noch mehr als 2 Stunden warten, bis das Video auf youtube fertig ist

Ich habe noch nie Videos gemacht und ich versuche, ein Video zu erstellen, das mein Problem erklärt. Alles wird erklärt und gesagt, und Sie können sehen, aber die Größe des Videos ist so groß, dass 07 Minuten und der Download so langsam ist Antworten in diesem Video

I'm trying to download the video to better understand and I have to wait even more than 2 hours for the video to be ready on youtube

I've never made videos and I'm trying to put a video that explains my problem everything is explained and said and you can see but the size of the video is so big of 07minutes and the download is so slow there is answers in this video

Themenstarteram 21. November 2019 um 13:28

burky 350

Does the red lamps on the keys illuminate? YES or NO? YES I HAVE RED LIGHT ON MY KEY YES I HAVE IT

Did you change the batteries in the keys recently? YES or NO? NO

NO I DO NOT CHANGE THE BATTERIES IN THE KEY

Merci.

Please check:

If you hold your key in very short distance in front of the door handle (infrared sensor), the door also will not open?

One further check:

1) Turn on the camera funktion on your mobile phone

2) Hold the infrared sensor of the key into the camera

3) Press the open or close button

4) Check if a signal (violet light) will appear on the mobile screen in the camera mode like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wdfuZFF_QU

Does the violet light appear from the IR sensor of your key? YES or NO

Themenstarteram 21. November 2019 um 13:42

PLEASE SOMMEOINE GIVE ME HIS FACEBOOK

THIS IS MY NUMBER PHONE THIS IS MY CELL PHONE I HAVE MY VIDEO IN MY MOBILE I WANT PLEASE I WANT GIVE YOU SEND YOU MY VIDEO WHEN YOU SEE MY VIDEO YOU UNDERSTUND ME VERY WELL

MY NUMBER CELL IS 00 213 551 196 136 OR + 213 551 196 136 I AM ONLINE

Themenstarteram 21. November 2019 um 13:44

I HAVE WHATSAPP

I HAVE VIBER

I HAVE IMO

I HAVE SKYPE

I HAVE FACEBOOK

AND THIS IS MY NUMBER CELL

00 213 551 196 136 OR + 213 551 196 136

I AM ONLINE TO SEND YOU TO GIVE YOU MY VIDEO

Did you find my mail (private message)? Did you try to sent the video to me by Viber?

Algeria...

Zitat:

@burky350 schrieb am 21. November 2019 um 14:28:18 Uhr:

Merci.

Please check:

If you hold your key in very short distance in front of the door handle (infrared sensor), the door also will not open?

One further check:

1) Turn on the camera funktion on your mobile phone

2) Hold the infrared sensor of the key into the camera

3) Press the open or close button

4) Check if a signal (violet light) will appear on the mobile screen in the camera mode like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wdfuZFF_QU

Does the violet light appear from the IR sensor of your key? YES or NO

Der Kameratrick geht bei unseren Schlüsseln nicht. Fernbedienung für den Fernseher kann man damit prüfen.

Habs grad bei meinem Schlüssel probiert. Es funktioniert. Zumindest mit der Kamera im Samsung A6.

Ich habe es schon mehrfach mit allen 6 Schlüsseln versucht weil es ja IR Dioden sind und es ging nicht. Aber sei’s drum. Hast halt Glück gehabt und will nur sagen man sollte sich vielleicht nicht auf den Test zu 100% verlassen.

I saw the video of your key. The red light is very weak. I would recommend to change the batteries.

Now please check other options. Hold the key in front of the sensor of the door handle. Will it open or close?

Check the IR sensor in your key via your mobile camera. In my case I can see the violet light flashing.

@Mackhack

Ich habe teure Autos aber dafür billige Handys. Dann klappts auch mit dem IR Test.

And what does he do if his IR receiver inside the door handle is broken, too? Inconclusive result. He should focus on tests that bring clear works/doesn’t work results up. He’s already as handicapped as he can possible be with his knowledge.

I’m not trying to say these tests don’t work but in his case I doubt it helps him.

Deine Antwort