3. Auto
  4. Honda
  5. Civic
  6. Civic 11
  7. Rund um die Antriebe

Rund um die Antriebe

Honda Civic 11 (FE)
Themenstarteram 10. Juli 2022 um 8:34

Hier ist ein guter Punkt um Infos über sich die verfügbaren Antriebstechniken zu sammeln. Aber nicht für generelle Grundsatzdiskussionen!

Ähnliche Themen
112 Antworten

Zitat:

@TT-Fun schrieb am 24. Februar 2023 um 09:05:14 Uhr:

Das wären dann bei dem Gewicht (ca. 1500kg?) aber weit mehr als 184 PS ?

Ein Turbo-Benziner mit diesem Leergewicht und der Bereifung (Felgengewicht + Reifenbreite) würde bestimmt ca. 215-220 PS benötigen.

Der Elektromotor hat vom Start weg das volle Drehmoment. Vielleicht holt er die Zeit im Vergleich zu einem Turbo also auf den ersten Meter raus, obwohl weniger Leistung.

Zitat:

@Civicandi schrieb am 24. Februar 2023 um 10:21:57 Uhr:

Zitat:

@TT-Fun schrieb am 24. Februar 2023 um 09:05:14 Uhr:

Das wären dann bei dem Gewicht (ca. 1500kg?) aber weit mehr als 184 PS ?

Ein Turbo-Benziner mit diesem Leergewicht und der Bereifung (Felgengewicht + Reifenbreite) würde bestimmt ca. 215-220 PS benötigen.

Der Elektromotor hat vom Start weg das volle Drehmoment. Vielleicht holt er die Zeit im Vergleich zu einem Turbo also auf den ersten Meter raus, obwohl weniger Leistung.

Ich denke auch, dass es an der Verzögerung der Performance (Turbo+Verbrenner) liegt.

In dieser Kategorie ist der E-Motor einfach unschlagbar.

Interessant ist es auch, wieviel Mehrleistung ein Verbrenner benötigt, um die gleiche Performance eines E-Motors in Sachen Beschleunigung zu erreichen.

Hi everyone, I have a question related to the heating, especially for the people who already have the car for some time. Back when I did test drives was early october and hence very hot still and could not test this case. But how does the climatic system works on low temperatures time? Is it taking long to heat the car? Is it working slower than in a regular termic car? Thanks

Hi, my feeling is that it doesn't work slower. It gets warm in the car pretty quickly. But the times when the engine is running are of course longer if you turn on the heating. The purely electric driving parts are becoming shorter = consumption increases. Seat heating, on the other hand, costs less energy. By the way, I've had my Civic since September = driving through the winter

Thanks Civic Tourer! To be onest, I never drive without the climatic system opened, during the summer with automatic AC and during autumn-winter-spring just normal ventilation on automatic. Now, even if the consumption would increase, I doubt that it would be more than my current 2016 focus, that during working days consumes between 10 and 12 in the city, only during week-ends I can get lower than that.

Dear colleagues, did anyone had the chance to test the new civic this winter on snowy roads in mountains areas ? I was curious how the hybrid needs to be driven in these situations, especially if you encounter a road part with either ice or lot of snow. The regular automatic transmissions have various modes like slippery that can be used in this situations, but what about the new civic?

Zitat:

@AlexLuj schrieb am 31. März 2023 um 14:25:25 Uhr:

Dear colleagues, did anyone had the chance to test the new civic this winter on snowy roads in mountains areas ? I was curious how the hybrid needs to be driven in these situations, especially if you encounter a road part with either ice or lot of snow. The regular automatic transmissions have various modes like slippery that can be used in this situations, but what about the new civic?

Hi Alex - i think the Civic can handle this easy see the following video:

Here you can see the same drive train in the ZRV with 2wd and 4wd in comparsion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZ7W-zjo-Ow

Interesting, thank you!

Deine Antwort