4. BMW
  5. 5er
  6. 5er F07 (GT), F10 & F11
  7. Lambdasonde Error 284E00

Lambdasonde Error 284E00

BMW 5er F10
Themenstarteram 15. April 2021 um 18:48

Hello.

2 weeks ago after reading out my F10 LCI from 2016 with Ista i had this error 284eE00. It is a lambdasonde error i deleted the error and after riding 500 KM checkt the car again with Ista-D and again the same error.

Ista says it is the lambda sonde after the cat. How can i check the lambda sonde with Ista? i have been reading and it says i have to be driving the car but how can i let Ista check the sonde if it is really broken? i did not find it . There was something written about deleting adaptations. I tried everything but i dont now how what to do after Ista enplanes the error 284E00 .

I got no errors in the car do i have to go to the dealer?

Help.

Error
Ähnliche Themen
27 Antworten

na Super! wer soll das Lesen können!?..soll ich mit übersätzer nun arbeiten!?...Kann mann das nicht gleich über Übersätzer auf Deutsch hier Posten!?..

Du musst nicht mit übersätzer arbeiten, wenn du nichts dazu beizutragen hast einfach ignorieren...

Gut...dann braucht er auch keine Hilfe...Wenn ich nicht Verstehe was der braucht!

Themenstarteram 15. April 2021 um 21:07

Zitat:

@DerDrug schrieb am 15. April 2021 um 21:08:55 Uhr:

na Super! wer soll das Lesen können!?..soll ich mit übersätzer nun arbeiten!?...Kann mann das nicht gleich über Übersätzer auf Deutsch hier Posten!?..

The error in German ( Lambdasonde nach Unterbrechung des Netzspannungssignals des Katalysators )

I am going to change the lambda sonde myself after changing the lambda sonde do i have to change anything with Ista ?

@TwointjePan

Hi, I had exactly the same error message/ code (Lambdasonde nach KAT) on my 2015/ 520dA and brought it to the dealership. They proceeded along with the ISTA protocols and

1. Checked all plug- connections to the sensor (Lambdasonde)

2. Cleaned some connectors in the DDE- Controll Unit under the hood.

Nothing helped and they said, it is okay to drive along with this error code. It would only cause an entry within a so called "shadow fault memory" - that was obviously bullshit!

I went on to the headquarter and since the "TÜV" (2 years inspection for the sticker on the license plate) was due, the car didn't pass the emission test due to that fault entry. The exchanged the Sensor after the KAT (Lambadsonde nach KAT) and everything was fine! No costs for me since they talked to Munich.

Hope that helps somehow. Attached you´ll find the TIS- Manual

Location of the sensor
Themenstarteram 16. April 2021 um 21:08

Okay . So now i know my lambda sonde after cat is defect, i have been looking for a new one but i really dont wich one i need for my F10 518D LCI from 2016. Do i have to buy a original from BMW or is Bosh also selling a lambda sonde for my car. The dealer wants 380 euro here in Belgium, cant someone tell me with is the part number of the lambda sonde i need?.

@TwointjePan

Well, I believe it won't be a lot cheaper here as well but send me a PM here with following infos:

1. Date of first registration

2. FIN of your car (17 digits)

Just by the data of your car you provided I'd say it's part number 5/ BMW Part- Nr: 13 62 8 589 104

https://www.hubauer-shop.de/de/lambdasonde-13628589104.html

Check out this belgian Website, I always order on their german website: https://m.autodoc.be/search?keyword=13628589104

I think I'd go for the Bosch kind, if available.

Themenstarteram 17. April 2021 um 3:55

The Bosch are nowhere availeble. I looked everywhere , it'

s like Bosch is not making them anymore.

Themenstarteram 17. April 2021 um 6:53

Zitat:

@StevenM schrieb am 17. April 2021 um 01:24:42 Uhr:

@TwointjePan

Well, I believe it won't be a lot cheaper here as well but send me a PM here with following infos:

1. Date of first registration

2. FIN of your car (17 digits)

Just by the data of your car you provided I'd say it's part number 5/ BMW Part- Nr: 13 62 8 589 104

https://www.hubauer-shop.de/de/lambdasonde-13628589104.html

Check out this belgian Website, I always order on their german website: https://m.autodoc.be/search?keyword=13628589104

I think I'd go for the Bosch kind, if available.

Helloi.

Thank you for your help the production date is :16/01/2016 first registration: 15/02/2016.

VIN: WBA5E31060D673386

The Bosh lambda sonde are nowhere to be found and i need one with the cable length of 540 mm.

I found the same part number on ETK online ,but was not sure. The one that hubauer shop is selling is the best price i saw till now for a oem lambda sonde, cant find a bosh anywhere on the internet.

My F10 is showing this error in Ista : 284E00 Lambdasonde nach Unterbrechung des Netzspannungssignals des Katalysators

Thank you

@TwointjePan

Does BMW want €380,- including their labor to build it in your car or only the part?

On the other hand when did u buy the car? Isn't there still a warranty on it? Did u talk to the dealer? As mentioned, my BMW dealership did it for free after talking back to Munich!

Zitat:

@DerDrug schrieb am 15. April 2021 um 21:08:55 Uhr:

DU beschwerst dich?

Du bekommst keinen Satz fehlerfrei geschrieben; von der Grammatik ganz zu schweigen, beschwerst dich aber über jemanden, der eine Frage in einer

dir (anscheinend) nicht verständlichen

Sprache stellt ?!?

Ist übrigens Englisch, kann eigendlich jeder....

Und Übersetzer schreibt man NICHT klein und NICHT mit ä !

Und dos ist koin Foorrrum nurr fürr

Doitsche..!!

Themenstarteram 17. April 2021 um 13:15

Zitat:

@StevenM schrieb am 17. April 2021 um 10:48:07 Uhr:

@TwointjePan

Does BMW want €380,- including their labor to build it in your car or only the part?

On the other hand when did u buy the car? Isn't there still a warranty on it? Did u talk to the dealer? As mentioned, my BMW dealership did it for free after talking back to Munich!

Hello..

I bought my car new in 2016 ,but the dealer told me there is no warranty anymore on the car when i bought the car we got 2 years warranty and now BMW is giving 3 years. But my car is already 5 years old from February.. BMW Munich did not want to give the lambda sonde under coulance so thats why i ma going to buy it myself and install it myself. The dealer want 380 for the unit and because it is not that much work he would only charge me 25 euro to replace it and delete the 284E00 error with Ista.

I have been reading allot on the internet and Ista itself says to check the connectors for rust or oxidation and if the Lambda sonde still don't work just replace it and afterwards delete the error nothing more.

So i just ordered the part with number: 13 62 8 589 104 this is the part that i get with my VIN for the lambda sonde after the Cat.

I ordered the part on the forum you gave me https://www.hubauer-shop.de/de/lambdasonde-13628589104.html paid 220 euro with shipment to Belgium and it is a oem brand new part. So thank you very much.

Best regards

@TwointjePan

Great, you're welcome! I think OEM was the best solution. If u apply it by yourself don't forget:

"Threads of new oxygen sensors are already coated with NEVER-SEEZ compound."

No need to add extra stuff.

Keep us posted if everything went well.

Themenstarteram 23. April 2021 um 21:54

Zitat:

@StevenM schrieb am 17. April 2021 um 19:09:11 Uhr:

@TwointjePan

Great, you're welcome! I think OEM was the best solution. If u apply it by yourself don't forget:

"Threads of new oxygen sensors are already coated with NEVER-SEEZ compound."

No need to add extra stuff.

Keep us posted if everything went well.

Hello Steven. Yesterday the new Lambda sonde arrived from Germany, today i replaced the sonde myself and when i took out the lambda sonde after the cat i saw that there was something sticking out head of the unit.

So replaced the old one with the new one ,cleared the error with Rheingold and took the car out for a 200 km drive. after getting back home i connected my laptop to the car and had Rheingold ( Ista ) reda out the car again and voila no Lambda sonde error anymore.

So again thank you for your help and thank you for pointing out that shop in Germany.

Best regards.

Deine Antwort