4. Ford
  5. Focus & C-Max
  6. Mk3
  7. Ecoboost: Laufleistung und Probleme?

Ecoboost: Laufleistung und Probleme?

Ford Focus Mk3
Themenstarteram 31. August 2012 um 18:32

Hallo 1.6-er EB Fahrer,

mich würde mal interessieren wieviel Kilometer die ersten 1.6 EB-er (150/182PS) so runterhaben und was für Probleme mit den Motor auftraten.

Bitte mit Angabe der Erstzulassung und Besitzeranzahl.

Bitte nur zum Motor schreiben nicht zum Rest des Autos.

Danke

Beste Antwort im Thema
Themenstarteram 31. August 2012 um 18:32

Hallo 1.6-er EB Fahrer,

mich würde mal interessieren wieviel Kilometer die ersten 1.6 EB-er (150/182PS) so runterhaben und was für Probleme mit den Motor auftraten.

Bitte mit Angabe der Erstzulassung und Besitzeranzahl.

Bitte nur zum Motor schreiben nicht zum Rest des Autos.

Danke

2328 weitere Antworten
Ähnliche Themen
2328 Antworten
am 2. September 2012 um 15:04

Wenn man sich den jährlichen Gebrauchtwagen Qualitätsreport anschaut schneiden die 1er und 2er Focuse immer sehr gut ab.

Ich nehme mal an daß der 3er dann genauso zuverlässig wird. Warum sollte sich da groß was ändern............:)

am 2. September 2012 um 17:49

Zitat:

Original geschrieben von XR3i-TDCi

Wenn man sich den jährlichen Gebrauchtwagen Qualitätsreport anschaut schneiden die 1er und 2er Focuse immer sehr gut ab.

Ich nehme mal an daß der 3er dann genauso zuverlässig wird. Warum sollte sich da groß was ändern............:)

Mein MK2 sieht von "unten" nach 200 tkm noch aus wie neu. Beim MK3 mache ich mir deshalb keine Sorgen.

Motor: 182EB

Laufleistung: 7.000km

Probleme: Pro... WAAAAS 0 :):):)

Hallo :)

1.6 EB 160PS (Mondeo)

BJ: 03.2011

KM: 13000

Vorbesitzer: 0

Probleme: 0

Verbrauch im Schnitt auf die gesamte Fahrstrecke (nicht BC sondern gerechnet): 6.5 Liter/100 km.

3 x EB 182 PS im Familienkreis,

13K, 32K und 72K km gefahren.

10 bis 14 Monate alt.

Schlecht ausgebaute Strassen mit viel Staub und Schlaglöchern, Hitze um 35-40 Grad C im Sommer gehören zum Alltag.

Bis jetzt keine Probleme.

Hitze nagt etwas an der Leistung, was aber nicht EB spezifisch sein sollte.

Zitat:

Original geschrieben von cembo2001

Als wir die 39 Grad hier hatten, hatte meiner auch merklich weniger Leistung, mag aber auch dadurch kommen, dass die Klima Höchsteistungen vollbringen musste.

Ansonsten auch 0 Probleme auf 4200 km bei mir, aber das ist ja noch nicht viel, hab Ihn erst 6 Wochen.

Zitat:

Original geschrieben von cembo2001

3 x EB 182 PS im Familienkreis,

13K, 32K und 72K km gefahren.

10 bis 14 Monate alt.

Schlecht ausgebaute Strassen mit viel Staub und Schlaglöchern, Hitze um 35-40 Grad C im Sommer gehören zum Alltag.

Bis jetzt keine Probleme.

Wo kommst du denn her?

Nachtrag. Habs in deinem Profil gesehen...Türkei:)

am 3. September 2012 um 13:48

Indien, Pakistan..?? :D:D:D

Themenstarteram 4. September 2012 um 16:38

Zwischenstand:

Bis jetzt höchste Laufleistung 72000 Km ohne Probleme vom User cembo2001.

Wer kanns topen?

Sorry if this is wrong thread to post this, but I am very curious what people think about the issues the North Americans are having with the 1.6L EcoBoost sourced from the same Plant Bridgend UK as the Euro sourced 1.6L EcoBoost.

So in the USA, there has been 2 recalls on the 1.6L EB in the new Escape/Kuga.

The latest recall is here http://www.dailyfinance.com/.../ (Ford is recalling 7,600 new Escapes to fix coolant leaks that can cause engines to overheat or catch fire.

The recall affects 2013 models with 1.6-liter four-cylinder engines. Plugs in the engine may not have been installed properly and can fall out while the motor is running. Coolant can leak and cause engines to overheat.)

And the earlier recall is here http://www.hotstocked.com/.../...ompany-nyse-f-recalling-cars-for.html (Ford Motor Company recently recalled nearly 12 thousand of its 2013 Escape model with 1.6 liter engines. The reason for the recall is a potential danger of the compartment under the hood catching fire due to a problematic fuel line)

Reading this thread, and searching for problems with the engine in Euro market, there have been almost zero problems or issues.

Anyone here maybe can add some insight what is different between these engines built for EU market and North America market?

Zero Problems, Hauptinfo hab ich verstanden :D

am 6. September 2012 um 8:39

Short of a Ford employee with inside knowledge answering (and I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for that to happen), I don't think you are going to get anything but speculation as to possible differences. Are the 1.6L turbo engines being offered stateside now or are these non-tubo variants you are talking about?

Zitat:

Original geschrieben von CarlW

Sorry if this is wrong thread to post this, but I am very curious what people think about the issues the North Americans are having with the 1.6L EcoBoost sourced from the same Plant Bridgend UK as the Euro sourced 1.6L EcoBoost.

The latest recall is here http://www.dailyfinance.com/.../ (Ford is recalling 7,600 new Escapes to fix coolant leaks that can cause engines to overheat or catch fire.

The recall affects 2013 models with 1.6-liter four-cylinder engines. Plugs in the engine may not have been installed properly and can fall out while the motor is running. Coolant can leak and cause engines to overheat.)

And the earlier recall is here http://www.hotstocked.com/.../...ompany-nyse-f-recalling-cars-for.html (Ford Motor Company recently recalled nearly 12 thousand of its 2013 Escape model with 1.6 liter engines. The reason for the recall is a potential danger of the compartment under the hood catching fire due to a problematic fuel line)

Reading this thread, and searching for problems with the engine in Euro market, there have been almost zero problems or issues.

Anyone here maybe can add some insight what is different between these engines built for EU market and North America market?

I am talking about the same 1.6L EcoBoost turbo engine as being discussed on this thread.

I am upset because the Americans are blaming this on the British Bridgend plant and saying nasty comments about the Brits not being able to build decent engines. Which I find totally untrue, as it appears by the comments in this thread that owners are very happy with the 1.6L EcoBoost in their cars.

Zitat:

Original geschrieben von anr11

Short of a Ford employee with inside knowledge answering (and I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for that to happen), I don't think you are going to get anything but speculation as to possible differences. Are the 1.6L turbo engines being offered stateside now or are these non-tubo variants you are talking about?

Zitat:

Original geschrieben von anr11

Zitat:

Original geschrieben von CarlW

am 6. September 2012 um 8:59

I see. I guess what it boils down to for your argument is fírst of all, how many cases have there actually been of this happening and, secondly, are the parts affected by the recall installed by the motor manufacturer or at the Ford assembly plant? I wouldn't get too worked up about a few anonymous opinions on an internet forum though. I don't know if you are familiar with the saying "opinions are like a**holes, everybody has one and most of them stink". Anyhow, the British reputation for automotive reliability is what it is, deservedly or not, and you won't be able to singlehandedly change that.

am 6. September 2012 um 9:20

Would you be so kind to translate your discussion asap?

Many thanks in advance.

Deine Antwort