2. Forum
  3. Auto
  4. Audi
  5. A5
  6. A5 8T & 8F
  7. Vorstellung Motor 2.0TFSI 180 PS im A5

Vorstellung Motor 2.0TFSI 180 PS im A5

Themenstarteram 16. Oktober 2008 um 17:47

Es scheint ja nun so das die Ersten Ihren 2.0TFSI 180PS ausgeliefert bekommen. Könntet Ihr hier vielleicht Eure Erfahrungen was den Motor angeht preisgeben. Danke

Beste Antwort im Thema
am 20. Oktober 2008 um 9:30

Zitat:

Original geschrieben von nekket

Klar! Englisch ist auch gut!

Like I wrote earlier I've picked up my A5 2.0TFSI 180 last monday after an incredibly long 8 month wait. I ordered 'blindly', because no A5s were ever available for a testdrive at my friendly dealer.

My configuration:

- A5 2.0TFSI 180HP, manual 6-speed, Brilliant black

- 18" 10-spoke V-wheels

- Xenon + TFL

- Sportseats with Empore upholstery

- Interior light-pack

- 3-zone comfort climate control

- Audi Symphony + 10 speaker sound system (aux jack in the armrest is now standard on 2009 models)

- Servotronic

- Leather 3-spoke steeringwheel

- lots of other minor bells and whistles that are included in the Netherlands in the so-called "Pro-line" pack

- Chrome Audi exhaust pipe thingies ordered separately (a must for this car!)

I would have liked to have leather, but since cars here are a fair bit more expensive than in Germany, this basic configuration already added up to 50.000E. That was slightly over my budget hence I got the 'normal' sportseats. I must say that in real life they look a 100 times better than on any photo I've seen so I don't really regret it. But you're probably more interested in the engine/performance than the interior ;)

I traded my old A4 3.0 30v Quattro in for this new A5 and the differences in driving performance are stunning. First off, the steering and handling of the A5 put the A4 to shame. Literally after the first turn it was clear to me that this was a different beast: the car is lighter, steering is more accurate, direct, handling is excellent - and contrary to some reviewers of the Dutch version of Autobild (Autoweek) I absolutely *love* the servotronic.

Now, the 2.0TFSI took me a couple of minutes to get used to because it's so different from the 3.0 V6. In terms of raw power the 2.0T beats the V6 due to its higher torque at lower revs. I must admit that I've been a turbo-lover ever since my old TT so I was grinning ear-to-ear all the way.

The 2.0T offers a bit more drama in its accelleration than the V6, which was very linear and elastic. From around 2500 revs all the way up to the higher ranges the engine makes a lot of fun. Unfortunately you can't really hear the turbo-whine.. That would have made it even better for me. Biggest difference between the V6 and 2.0TFSI is that the V6 revs a lot more: at 120km/h the V6 did 3300revs, the 2.0T barely 2200... That's also why the fuel consumption is a lot less. After a first afternoon full of fun the average consumption of my A5 was 7.3/100. I'm expecting that to come down even further. Wow! The sound/roar of the V6 was better though.

The manual gearbox is a pleasure to use. It's accurate and feels very solid and sporty due to the short stick. No complaints there at all. Much better than the 3.0 quattro box with its utterly useless first and second gear (lots of noise and revs, barely any 'go'). The 6th gear on the A5 is a true 'overdrive' - you really only need it at high autobahn speeds or to reduce fuel consumption at lower speeds (at the expense of engine responsiveness obviously).

As it stands I don't really feel like the A5 2.0TFSI 180 is lacking anything in performance. Especially compared to my old V6 (220HP/300Nm) I'd expected slightly less performance from the 2.0T (180HP/320Nm) but the opposite is true. The accelleration feels stronger due to the turbo response and the truckloads of torque available from 2500revs upwards.

One of these days I need to take it to your side of the border to really test it at higher speeds but I can already say I'm thrilled with the performance. The 2.0TFSI exceeds my expectations in every way and I can only imagine how much fun the 211HP version would be ;)

However, for me personally the biggest surprise about the A5 is fantastic the steering and handling is. And ofcourse how incredibly beautiful it is. :p

141 weitere Antworten
Ähnliche Themen
141 Antworten
am 20. Oktober 2008 um 6:54

Dieses Thema interessiert mich!!!

. . . und ich bin überzeugt viele andere Wartende auch, daher kann ich diesen thread nicht guten Gewissens auf den hinteren Seiten verschwinden lassen. ;)

Also Ihr Glücklichen . . . . teilt euch mit!!!!:

mfg

Nesfx

am 20. Oktober 2008 um 8:20

Zitat:

Original geschrieben von rustydust

Es scheint ja nun so das die Ersten Ihren 2.0TFSI 180PS ausgeliefert bekommen. Könntet Ihr hier vielleicht Eure Erfahrungen was den Motor angeht preisgeben. Danke

Ich habe meine 2.0T-180 seit Montag und habe schon 500 Km damit gefahren.

Wenn euch das kein Problem findet dann kann ich meine Erfahrungen vielleicht auf English geben...

Mein Deutsch ist leider nicht so gut das ich meine Begeisterung voellig ueberbringen kann ;)

am 20. Oktober 2008 um 9:30

Zitat:

Like I wrote earlier I've picked up my A5 2.0TFSI 180 last monday after an incredibly long 8 month wait. I ordered 'blindly', because no A5s were ever available for a testdrive at my friendly dealer.

My configuration:

- A5 2.0TFSI 180HP, manual 6-speed, Brilliant black

- 18" 10-spoke V-wheels

- Xenon + TFL

- Sportseats with Empore upholstery

- Interior light-pack

- 3-zone comfort climate control

- Audi Symphony + 10 speaker sound system (aux jack in the armrest is now standard on 2009 models)

- Servotronic

- Leather 3-spoke steeringwheel

- lots of other minor bells and whistles that are included in the Netherlands in the so-called "Pro-line" pack

- Chrome Audi exhaust pipe thingies ordered separately (a must for this car!)

I would have liked to have leather, but since cars here are a fair bit more expensive than in Germany, this basic configuration already added up to 50.000E. That was slightly over my budget hence I got the 'normal' sportseats. I must say that in real life they look a 100 times better than on any photo I've seen so I don't really regret it. But you're probably more interested in the engine/performance than the interior ;)

I traded my old A4 3.0 30v Quattro in for this new A5 and the differences in driving performance are stunning. First off, the steering and handling of the A5 put the A4 to shame. Literally after the first turn it was clear to me that this was a different beast: the car is lighter, steering is more accurate, direct, handling is excellent - and contrary to some reviewers of the Dutch version of Autobild (Autoweek) I absolutely *love* the servotronic.

Now, the 2.0TFSI took me a couple of minutes to get used to because it's so different from the 3.0 V6. In terms of raw power the 2.0T beats the V6 due to its higher torque at lower revs. I must admit that I've been a turbo-lover ever since my old TT so I was grinning ear-to-ear all the way.

The 2.0T offers a bit more drama in its accelleration than the V6, which was very linear and elastic. From around 2500 revs all the way up to the higher ranges the engine makes a lot of fun. Unfortunately you can't really hear the turbo-whine.. That would have made it even better for me. Biggest difference between the V6 and 2.0TFSI is that the V6 revs a lot more: at 120km/h the V6 did 3300revs, the 2.0T barely 2200... That's also why the fuel consumption is a lot less. After a first afternoon full of fun the average consumption of my A5 was 7.3/100. I'm expecting that to come down even further. Wow! The sound/roar of the V6 was better though.

The manual gearbox is a pleasure to use. It's accurate and feels very solid and sporty due to the short stick. No complaints there at all. Much better than the 3.0 quattro box with its utterly useless first and second gear (lots of noise and revs, barely any 'go'). The 6th gear on the A5 is a true 'overdrive' - you really only need it at high autobahn speeds or to reduce fuel consumption at lower speeds (at the expense of engine responsiveness obviously).

As it stands I don't really feel like the A5 2.0TFSI 180 is lacking anything in performance. Especially compared to my old V6 (220HP/300Nm) I'd expected slightly less performance from the 2.0T (180HP/320Nm) but the opposite is true. The accelleration feels stronger due to the turbo response and the truckloads of torque available from 2500revs upwards.

One of these days I need to take it to your side of the border to really test it at higher speeds but I can already say I'm thrilled with the performance. The 2.0TFSI exceeds my expectations in every way and I can only imagine how much fun the 211HP version would be ;)

However, for me personally the biggest surprise about the A5 is fantastic the steering and handling is. And ofcourse how incredibly beautiful it is. :p

Thank you brambos!

This review makes my day! :-)

I'm really looking forward to get my 2.0 with 211HP in about 5 weeks!

Cheers,

Nicolas

am 20. Oktober 2008 um 11:05

:) Ich bekomme meinen am 27.10.08, werde auch was schreiben... Wenn ich meine hände vom lenkrad lassen kann

am 20. Oktober 2008 um 12:24

Fahre meinen jetzt seit dem 06.10.08 (1014km) bis jetzt drauf. Bin natürlich begeistert, kann oder möchte mich aber noch nicht zu stark äußern, da ihn bis 2000km einfahre(und nicht über 3000 Umdrehungen gehe) und auch der Spritverbrauch noch nicht richtig angezeigt wird(im moment 9-10l/100km). Werde aber demnächst noch ein paar bilder reinstellen. Insgesamt bin ich von dem Auto und der Kombi S-Line Spfw und 20" total begeistert. Nicht zu weich nicht zu hart und Optisch der Wahnsinn. Bin ja noch nicht mal dazu gekommen hier im Forum was zu Posten da ich jeden möglichen Moment noch im am unter oder auf dem Auto verbringe ;) . Naja werde wenn ich Zeit habe Bilder reinstellen und nach dem Einfahren euch berichten wie der Motor(180ps) mit den 20" so läuft.

Da freu ich mich schon sehr drauf ;)

am 20. Oktober 2008 um 16:50

Zitat:

Thank you brambos!

This review makes my day! :-)

I'm really looking forward to get my 2.0 with 211HP in about 5 weeks!

Damit wirst du wirklich viel Spass haben! Und kaum 4 Monate Wartezeit - das ist richtig schnell!

Hallo,

Ich erwarte Ihre Fotos =

Sportseats with Empore upholstery

Macht Euch nicht so viel Hoffnung auf diesen Motor,fahre den 211 PS. habe 2000km drauf,also nach der Einfahrphase und bin Enttäuscht. Habe noch nie einen Motor mit unharmonischerem Drehmomentverlauf gefahren. erst tut sich garnichts,dann gehts kurz ab,dann wieder ein loch und dann kommt wieder etwas Leistung( na,ja als leistung kann man es nicht bezeichnen ) Und das im A4 211 Ps,denke das wird im A5 ( schwerer ) und dann mit 20 Zoll absolut die nullnummer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Die Höchstgeschwindigkeit wird bei weitem nicht erreicht. habe 18 Zoll drauf und komme an die angegebene Höchstgeschwindigkeit nur bei langen Bergabstücken und viel Anlauf einigermaßen ran,auf der Geraden keine Chance. Da man ja 6 Gänge hat,bleibt eher im 5., denn der 6. ist soooo laaang übersetzt,das man noch 150 ps mehr bräuchte. Fahrspaß bietet dieser Motor leider nicht,dann lieber ein 170 ps Diesel.......

ich würde deinen Wagen mal in die Werkstatt bringen, das klingt ja fast so, als wenn er nur auf 3 Zylindern läuft...dafür finde ich das Ergebnis dann allerdings gang gut :-)

Grüße

Stephan B.

Zitat:

Original geschrieben von AAudianer

Macht Euch nicht so viel Hoffnung auf diesen Motor,fahre den 211 PS. habe 2000km drauf,also nach der Einfahrphase und bin Enttäuscht. Habe noch nie einen Motor mit unharmonischerem Drehmomentverlauf gefahren. erst tut sich garnichts,dann gehts kurz ab,dann wieder ein loch und dann kommt wieder etwas Leistung( na,ja als leistung kann man es nicht bezeichnen ) Und das im A4 211 Ps,denke das wird im A5 ( schwerer ) und dann mit 20 Zoll absolut die nullnummer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Die Höchstgeschwindigkeit wird bei weitem nicht erreicht. habe 18 Zoll drauf und komme an die angegebene Höchstgeschwindigkeit nur bei langen Bergabstücken und viel Anlauf einigermaßen ran,auf der Geraden keine Chance. Da man ja 6 Gänge hat,bleibt eher im 5., denn der 6. ist soooo laaang übersetzt,das man noch 150 ps mehr bräuchte. Fahrspaß bietet dieser Motor leider nicht,dann lieber ein 170 ps Diesel.......

Kann ich absolut nicht nachvollziehen.

Der Drehmomentverlauf ist sehr harmonisch. Du solltest dein Auto mal in die Werkstatt bringen!!!!!!

Die Werkstatt sagt alles ok,der Drehmomentverlauf wäre bei diesen fahrzeugen so.......kein fehler. Fahrt Euren Motor ein und gebt dann Gas Ihr werdet enttäuscht sein.....................vor allem im A5

Deine Antwort