I have light in cockpit (ceiling)

the lights come on or works normally

but the car does not start

neiman or ezs do not swallow the key

i can not get the key into neiman or ezs to spin or start the car

where is the problem my friends

E220 CDI year 2002

Beste Antwort im Thema

This is a typical French behaviour. Everybody in the world will try to talk to you in a language you understand, except France !

Even if they do understand English or even German they refuse to talk with you. They think if you come to France then speak French or go home. This is my personal ecperience in many cases as I do not speak a word of French and I got this confirmed from some French people I know.

But back to the car. You wrote that you needed to safe money for a long time to buy it. Have you saved money already to buy the parts. This might become more expensive than the car itself and it will definitely exceed the current value of it.

You wrote that "Spare parts is not available at Mercedes' mother house". What does that mean ? Almost all parts can be ordered at your local Mercedes dealer. Everything else you get on eBay.

I did ask you before what happens when you put your key in the lock or what does it mean when you write "ezs or neiman does not open / swallows the key". Do you know the meaning of the word swallow ? Can you describe it different ? Even a wrong key can be put in the EZS, you just can not turn it. So if you can nut put your key in the lock then your EZS has a mechanical problem. The EZS is married to your car and this can be done only once and forever. So if you need a new one then this must be really new and not from another car. The marriage can only be done by a Mercedes dealer. In Germany a new EZS costs about 570 € + build in + programming. So if your EZS is broken I would recommend to prepare arround 800 € to get this fixed. Then your car might start but it will still be a piece of shit.

145 weitere Antworten
Ähnliche Themen
145 Antworten

Bring the "car" to the automobile recycler and the problem is solved.Everything else would be a waste of time.

Wenn der schon optisch so aussieht will ich gar nicht wissen wie es um die Technik bestellt ist :eek:

Ich hab schon Fahrzeuge bei Schrotthändler gesehen welchen einen besseren Eindruck machten :rolleyes:

OMG... :eek:

Bei dem Top Pflegezustand kann man sich gar nicht vorstellen, dass der nicht anspringt.

Ich möchte unbedingt die hinteren Fußmatten haben... :D

Themenstarteram 19. November 2019 um 19:40

Hallo meine Freunde

Sie haben das Thema meine Freunde entgleist

Mein Auto springt nicht an

Die Lichter gehen normalerweise vom Cockpit des Innen- und Außenspiegels aus an, das Radio geht an und auch das Licht unter den Sitzen und dem Armaturenbrett

aber kein horn und neiman ezs schluckt nicht öffnet nicht so den schlüssel dazwischen

Das ist mein ernstes Problem für den Moment

könnte mir jemand helfen

Hello my friends

you have derailed the subject my friends

my car will not start

the lights come on normally from the inside and outside rearview mirror cockpit, the radio turns on and also the light under the seats and dashboard

but no horn, and neiman ezs does not swallow does not open so the key between

this is my serious problem for the moment

could someone help me

Hook up a Star Diagnosis and read the fault codes out. Post the fault code protocol here as legible pictures or pdf or send them to me and I’ll upload them for you.

Your car or whatever is left of it is a pile of junk so far but maybe so god will combined with your deep wallet, our group knowledge, blood, sweat, tears and a lot of elbow grease it might come back to life from the dead and will give you at least some joy in the end.

Do you have any emotional value to this car or why do you want to reapair this ?

Can you rephrase this sentence so we can at lease guess what you want to say ?

"and neiman ezs does not swallow does not open so the key between"

You can not put the key in the lock or can not turn it or what ?

Themenstarteram 19. November 2019 um 20:25

In meinem ganzen Leben habe ich so hart gearbeitet

und das leben war nicht in pink

und ich habe viel gespart

Es gibt eine Menge, die ich nicht für mich gekauft habe. Mein einziges Opfer war der Kauf eines Mercedes

es war die große Freude meines Lebens, dass ich dieses Lackierauto "AVANTGARDE" mit einem Schiebedach gekauft habe

Ich habe dieses Auto im September 2016 gekauft und nach 03 Monaten hallo die ernsten Probleme den großen Schaden

Ersatzteile sind bei Mercedes 'Mutterhaus nicht erhältlich und die Teile, die bereits in einem anderen Gebrauchtwagen verwendet wurden, habe ich mir gekauft, um Pannen und Stromproblemen nicht aus der Liste herauszuhalten ist so lang von meinem Arm

Das Auto überschreitet nicht 2000 U / min

Ich ändere den Ansaugkrümmer

Injektoren

egr ventil

Turboaktuator (elektrischer Turboteil nicht mechanisch)

Motor Rechner gegrillt Ich musste Sam vorher und Esp Rechner ändern

Das Auto verbraucht im Stillstand Strom

Ich habe auch keine Zahnstange und Lenkpumpe

Schiebedach nach unten

keine klimaanlage kein radio der sbc-ausfall und das mutterhaus von mercedes weigerten sich kategorisch, mich zu ändern und sbc kostet ein echtes vermögen

Das Auto hielt auf dem Parkplatz an. Ein Van traf mich bei einem Unfall

vordere und hintere Stoßstange gebrochen

batteriewechsel seit 18 monaten und seit freitag will das auto nicht mehr anspringen trotzdem ich noch licht im cockpit habe innen und aussen spiegel das radio schaltet sich einwandfrei ein

aber neiman ezs lässt sich nicht öffnen den schlüssel nicht schlucken

Es ist eine kleine Zusammenfassung

in all my life I worked so hard

and life was not in pink

and I did a lot of economy

there is a lot that I did not buy for me all my sacrifice was to buy a Mercedes

it was the great joy of my life that I bought this finishing car "AVANTGARDE" with a sunroof

I bought this car in September 2016 and after 03 months hello the serious problems the great damage

Spare parts is not available at Mercedes' mother house and the parts that was used already in another used car I bought for not staying out of breakdowns and electrical order problems the list is so long from my arm

the car does not exceed 2000 rpm

I change the intake manifold

injectors

EGR valve

turbo actuator (electric turbo part not mechanical)

engine calculator grilled i had to change sam before and esp calculator

the car at a standstill consumes electricity

I do not have a rack and steering pump too

sunroof down

no air conditioning no radio the sbc outage and the mother house of Mercedes categorically refused to change me and sbc costs a real fortune

the car stopped at the parking a van hit me an accident

front and rear bumper broken

battery change for 18 months and since Friday the car does not want to start despite that I still have light in the cockpit interior and exterior mirrors the radio turns on perfectly well

but neiman ezs does not open do not swallow the key

it's a little summary

This is junk brother. As hard as it sounds but it’s junk. There is nothing that works as it should based on what you’re telling us. If this car is not the car of your late mother or your baby mama do yourself a favor and say good by to this car. Buy another one and move on. You’ll see the pain goes away with every kilometer you drive through the countryside with music blasting from the speakers, the sexy voice telling you that you just shot over your destination and you should make a u-turn at the next possible intersection while the wind blows through your short black hair when you open the sunroof and the windows with a push of a button.

Mackhack ist right!

Throw this piece of chaos away!

Themenstarteram 19. November 2019 um 20:49

Ich habe nicht alles gesagt, weil die Liste seit 2016 so lang ist (Pannen)

Der Preis des Autos ist so hoch, dass man eine Schubkarre braucht, um das Geld zu tragen

Ich möchte es Schritt für Schritt reparieren

Behinderte Ersatzteile nicht verfügbar nicht verfügbar

Und das Stück verbrauchen (ich meine nicht neu) kostet oder kostet das gleiche wie ein neues Ersatzteil unter Verpackung

aber ich denke in deutschland

Ich finde leicht (verfügbare) gebrauchte Ersatzteile, aber in sehr gutem Zustand gibt mir das die Hoffnung, meinem Auto ein zweites Leben zu geben

Das Haus von Mercedes hat überhaupt nichts

Weder vordere Stoßstange hinten (vorne hinten) noch Gepäckträger

I have not said everything because the list is so long since 2016 (breakdowns)

the price of the car is so expensive it takes a wheelbarrow to carry the money

I would like to repair it step by step

disabled spare parts not available not available

And the piece use (I mean not new) cost or are priced the same as a new spare part under packing

but I think in Germany

I can find easily (available) find the spare parts used but in very good condition that's what gives me hope to give a second life to my car

Mercedes' house has nothing at all

neither front bumper rear (front behind) no steering

Zitat:

@Mackhack schrieb am 19. November 2019 um 21:33:17 Uhr:

This is junk brother. As hard as it sounds but it’s junk. There is nothing that works as it should based on what you’re telling us. If this car is not the car of your late mother or your baby mama do yourself a favor and say good by to this car. Buy another one and move on. You’ll see the pain goes away with every kilometer you drive through the countryside with music blasting from the speakers, the sexy voice telling you that you just shot over your destination and you should make a u-turn at the next possible intersection while the wind blows through your short black hair when you open the sunroof and the windows with a push of a button.

Great words! You should become a motivator ;-)

...and I fully agree: if he has not the skills and equipment to do all this on his own: selling and forgetting!

Zitat:

@Martin E240T schrieb am 19. November 2019 um 21:52:45 Uhr:

Zitat:

@Mackhack schrieb am 19. November 2019 um 21:33:17 Uhr:

Great words! You should become a motivator ;-)

...and I fully agree: if he has not the skills and equipment to do all this on his own: selling and forgetting!

I was thinking about it, too.

I‘m out!

Deine Antwort