ForumW213
  1. Startseite
  2. Forum
  3. Auto
  4. Mercedes
  5. E-Klasse
  6. W213
  7. Multibeam-LED nachrüsten -- inzwischen einfacher?

Multibeam-LED nachrüsten -- inzwischen einfacher?

Mercedes E-Klasse W213
Themenstarteram 12. Januar 2019 um 16:06

Nabend,

Wie es immer so ist, muss man Abstriche mache, wenn man ein begrenztes Budget hat. Nun hab ich einen 213er Kombi gefunden der abgesehen vom Motor und dem fehlenden Multibeam absolut dem entspricht, wie ich ihn mir konfiguriert hätte. Vor allem hätte ich gerne ein 2016er Modell mit dem Tempomathebel unterm Kombihebel und nicht auf dem Lenkrad.

Alle 213er Kombis mit beigem Interieur und dem Drive Pilot liegen leider noch weit jenseits der 40k Marke (mir unverständlich, dass man mit schwarzem Interieur doch sehr viel mehr Ausstattung für erheblich weniger Geld bekommen kann - schwarz gibt's sogar einige mit Standheizung, Panoramadach und anderen Dingen).

Ich hab die Suche benutzt und da lag die Nachrüstung ein paar Beiträgen aus dem Anfang des Jahres 2017 bei ca. 6000 Euro. Sind die Preise immer noch so hoch? Ist inzwischen bekannt, was wirklich benötigt wird, wenn High Performance LED mit Drive Pilot (also Stereokameras) und dem Fernlichtassistenten vorhanden ist? Reichen da die Scheinwerfer + Codieren?

Beste Antwort im Thema
am 13. Januar 2019 um 6:13

Ich würde noch ein paar Monate sparen und das Fahrzeug so beim freundlichen kaufen wie ich es gern hätte . Wenn das Geld nun mal nicht reicht was ja hier klar der Fall is sollte man das einsehen und nicht über so Basteleien aller eBay nachdenken . Oder einfach auf ne andere Marke gehen die billiger is , man kann nicht alles haben wollen bzw. bekommen wenn das Budget begrenzt is . Thats Life

28 weitere Antworten
Ähnliche Themen
28 Antworten
am 13. Januar 2019 um 6:13

Ich würde noch ein paar Monate sparen und das Fahrzeug so beim freundlichen kaufen wie ich es gern hätte . Wenn das Geld nun mal nicht reicht was ja hier klar der Fall is sollte man das einsehen und nicht über so Basteleien aller eBay nachdenken . Oder einfach auf ne andere Marke gehen die billiger is , man kann nicht alles haben wollen bzw. bekommen wenn das Budget begrenzt is . Thats Life

Der Aufwand vom Umrüsten der Scheinwerfer ist in etwa identisch wie beim W205

https://www.motor-talk.de/.../...2-beim-205-und-x253-glc-t5830647.html

Den passenden Adapterkabelsatz gibts hier

https://www.kabeldaviko.de/product_info.php?...

Zitat:

@STFighter schrieb am 13. Januar 2019 um 00:48:48 Uhr:

ich würde die Scheinwerfer garantiert nicht neu kaufen. Die bekommt man in der Bucht momentan Reihenweise für weit unter 1000 Euro hinterher geworfen.

..... das würde ich mal gerne sehen. Aber ohne gebrochene Halter und gerissene (geklebte) Streuscheibe und mit den notwendigen Steuergeräten am Gehäuse. Das für "weit" unter 1000 Euro.

Wo gibt es die? ....... "reihenweise". Ich kauf mir einen Satz als Reserve.

Zitat:

Die bekommt man in der Bucht momentan Reihenweise für weit unter 1000 Euro hinterher geworfen

Sind das China Nachbauten? Oder Verkäufer aus Osteuropa (also quasi Reimporte)? :-)

Bei Ebay gibt es grad welche nur 2 Stück aber schaut es selbst an, Die würde ich mir nicht kaufen.

https://www.ebay.de/.../362527033362?...

https://www.ebay.de/.../283300782605?...

Hi All,

I am from London, UK, I purchased a E350d V6 amg line in Blue Canvasite in September 2019 (03/17), unfortunately i couldn't find the premium plus, which has the multibeam, 360 camera and the digital widescreen in the cavansite blue, so made the compromise.

First thing i changed was the plastic airbag on the steering wheel to the leather one, the piano black console looked nice but gets dusty very quickly and had few minor scratches, so i purchased a new black ashwood one and changed it.

i then decided that i wanted the digital widescreen cluster, instead of the analogue one, my analogue was widescreen with command, did so much research on the web to see if someone here would retrofit this, the dealer wouldn't do this, after so much time i found one company in the uk who was able to purchase a new Digital Cluster for right hand drive car from Germany, and was able to fit it with the coding, i was so happy with the outcome.

My car had the LED hp headlight, and now wanted the multibeam headlights, i asked the person who did retrofit digital cluster, if he would be able to do this, he said unfortunatley no, after going on the web to do some further research, i came across this website, i started reading topics on multibeam, and read about the retrofit what the team mnrc has done in the past.

I sent a pm to Thomas @ velsatis2010, asking him if he was able to change my LED HP lights to multibeam, he said he could, and he give me a price for labour and wiring, i then looked on Ebay uk, but the multibeam headlights were very expensive and were used, and broken connectors, and without the modules. I then found this topic page, with a link to Ebay Germany, i saw a new pair with modules for 1500 euros for both, i negotiated the price to 1300 euros, i also sent the link to velsatis2010, he also confirmed lights were very good at the price, so i purchased them.

SO @ Zanza thank you, the ebay link you posted, helped me find the new Multibeam headlights.

I now booked the day with velsatis2010, for me to come over to Germany, Rodinghausen, (approximately 560km from London) to do the retrofit. Travelled on eurostar on Monday 7 September, arrived in Rodinghausen at 6pm, stayed in a hotel overnight, and Tuesday morning went to velsatis2010 garage to do the retrofit.

Thomas completed the retrofit in around 4 hours, now i had the multibeam with assist plus, my return eurostar was booked for Tuesday night 11pm, so on my return journey, i got to use the multibeam assist plus, and everything was working exactly as on the youtube videos, so the cost and journey was worth it for me.

A big thank you to Thomas, he was first class from my first pm, to the day of fitting, he explained everything to me, and the job was perfect.

The pictures of the lights are below, they were brand new for 1300 euros, yes I think I was very lucky to find them.

A4af9fa4-b785-4e35-a4ff-87dd40836af6
4fc13b6a-b8a6-444d-ba17-5caebf16762e
039765f5-fe6b-4d08-a789-c131162ff657
+2

Glad to hear.

You are welcome at any time :)

Zitat:

The pictures of the lights are below, they were brand new for 1300 euros, yes I think I was very lucky to find them.

congrats on the retrofit??

where did you find them this cheap?

Hi, it was on eBay Germany,

Sellers name is ice-cube 16, that may help you in search

Zitat:

@Benz786 schrieb am 11. November 2020 um 20:37:45 Uhr:

Sellers name is ice-cube 16, that may help you in search

Hello from Finland.

I have a similar car with similar setup to begin with and am planning this retrofit.

Just to clarify, all the parts needed for this retrofit are the headlights containing the modules? No need for any other modules or new cable harness?

Hi yes you will need new cable harness, which velsatis 2010 can give you more info, but no other modules, if the light comes with the modules. You will need to do coding to get all the functions working as they should.

Deine Antwort