3. Auto
  4. Opel
  5. Astra, Cascada & Kadett
  6. Astra L
  7. Astra-L, Bestellthread...

Astra-L, Bestellthread...

Opel Astra L, Opel
Themenstarteram 20. Oktober 2021 um 10:29

...wer war schon beim Händler ? wer hat bestellt ? wer hat es vor ?

Ähnliche Themen
2849 Antworten

Meiner ist beim FOH eingetroffen, wenn alles gut läuft kann ich ihn am Fr abholen.

Zitat:

@Corsa-e1171 schrieb am 18. September 2023 um 16:25:58 Uhr:

Ja, startet heute wieder.

Danke

Zitat:

@Butch_ schrieb am 18. September 2023 um 17:49:52 Uhr:

Nur der 5T oder auch der ST?

Beide.

Diese Information kann Ich bestätigen :)

Zitat:

@AnonymerOpelaner schrieb am 13. September 2023 um 15:44:41 Uhr:

Neue Info für euch:

Die Produktion steht nun komplett still und wird höchstwahrscheinlich noch bis mindestens Ende der Woche (oder länger) nicht fortgesetzt, da Bremsscheiben fehlen.

Apologies for posting in English, but as there is no Astra L forum in Belgium, I thought I'd ask my question here.

My company offered me an Opel Astra L Sports Tourer PHEV edition, which I ordered in June 2023. I really disliked the pure panel in the edition trim level because of its large bezels but it was not allowed to choose a higher trim level. Today, I noticed that Opel Belgium no longer offers the edition trim level, only GS and GSe. My question is, since my car will be delivered in December 2023, will it be produced as an edition trim level or as GS?

Thanks

@crazyrider

As far as I know, the cars are produced the way they were ordered, meaning, you will probably the pure panel in the edition trim level.

Apart from that, if there are no special contracts made with the belgian deliverers, you probably won't get the car in December 2023. The cars delivered now (in Germany) were ordered around mid 2022, so most likely, you rather get your car in December 2024, than in December 2023.

Greets.

@Blubba1986

Thank you for your reply. I was hoping to get the higher trim level but looks like my hopes are shattered :(. Jokes aside, I thought the production lines were supposed to change, only producing the current model they have been offering since the start of sept, 2023. But apparently, Opel can work wonders.

Regarding the delivery date, initially i was given april 2024 date but later changed to december this year.

@crazyrider

Zitat:

I thought the production lines were supposed to change, only producing the current model they have been offering since the start of sept, 2023. But apparently, Opel can work wonders.

No, they can't.

But they manage to build cars you can't order any more (this happened with my Grandland X 2.0D, you couldn't order this engine but they were able to build the car).

Am Wochenende habe ich 3 STs fahren sehen.

Und heute früh hat der FOH in meiner Nähe 2 neue STs geliefert bekommen. Ein roter und ein blauer, beide mit schwarzem Dach. Sehr schicke Exemplare. Es wird langsam ...

Stimmt, auf den Straßen tauchen sie langsam nach und nach auf... Aber nur langsam ... ;)

Meiner ist schon seit mind. 4 Monaten gebaut aber wartet immer noch auf die technische Abnahme. Hätte eigentlich schon ausgeliefert werden müssen. Wahrscheinlich ist der irgendwo in der Logistik stecken geblieben... Man weiß es nicht ...

Also hier ist immer noch tote Hose mit Astra L…

Keine neuen Informationen zu Astra Bestellungen mehr??

Und ich sah am Wochenende gleich 2 Astra L kurz hintereinander im Bereich Grimma. Kultgelb mit scharzem Dach und einer in kobaltblau.

@ AnonymerOpelaner

werden aktuell Astra ST gebaut? Es ist so ruhig hier...

Ja, sie werden gebaut.

Deine Antwort