4. Volkswagen
  5. Passat
  6. Passat B7
  7. Standheizung kann verrußen?

Standheizung kann verrußen?

VW CC 3C/35
Themenstarteram 11. November 2014 um 13:19

Hallo,

mein :) hat mir neulich in einem Gespräch gesagt, das ich die Standheizung, wenn ich sie morgens kurz vor der Fahrt nur ca. 10 min. laufen lasse, dass sie dann verrußen kann, ich solle sie doch weiterlaufen lassen.

Wie käme es zu einer solchen Verrußung?

Wie lange sollte man die SH noch laufen lassen?

Führt das nicht zu höherem Benzinverbrauch?

Da ich wegen eines anderem Grund dort war, habe ich dann leider nicht weiter nachgefragt.

Gruß Thomas

Beste Antwort im Thema

Hello all,

This is my experience how to install the "Modul Zuheizer Standheizung Deaktivieren"

1. Introduction

First of all please excuse me for not posting in German. It is possible for me to read and understand but difficult to write. It would be also for you difficult to read if I did ;)

"A picture can express more than thousand words", so I uploaded some to illustrate this project.

I am very happy :) to install the protection against unwanted starts of the auxiliary heater (Zuheizer). Many thanks to Bronken and his companions Matthias S. and Frank S. for the good work and explanation: http://www.bronken.de/zuheizer/

My Passat was made in april 2008, 2.0 TDI with motor code CBAB and has a red information display. It has an original auxiliary heater that I build in myself, with a B7/Golf 6 clima control unit:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Address 18: Aux. Heat Labels: None

Part No: 1K0 815 007 BH

Component: Standheizer 042 4404

Revision: 00042000 Serial number: 09011075000000

Coding: 0001012

Shop #: WSC 12345 123 56423

No fault code found.

Address 08: Auto HVAC (J255) Labels: 5K0-907-044.clb

Part No SW: 5K0 907 044 AM HW: 5K0 907 044 AM

Component: Climatronic 130 0305

Revision: 00002001

Coding: 0000000000

Shop #: WSC 00000 000 00000

ASAM Dataset: EV_Climatronic A01001

ROD: EV_Climatronic_VW46.rod

VCID: 76E9F801C9DC1C9

No fault code found.

For those who are not familiar with embed software and electronics I like share my experiences and I hope it will help.

Be carefull: To protect against ESD it is advised to wear a dedicated wrist bracelet with earth connection and transport the module in a plastic pocket made from anti-ESD material.

2. What you need:

- AT90CAN128-board

- power board 5V

- additional fuse, VAG nr:

- printer headers

- jumper wires

- housing, soldering stuff etc.

I started this project with ordering the AT90CAN128-board and power board from www.chip45.com. Please specify the crystal frequency (16MHz) and ask to the pre-install the bootloader. You need the bootloader to load the Bronken-software from your PC of MAC to the AT90CAN128.

When the AT90CAN128 arrives you have to do some soldering. For the connection of the 4 wires I used 2.54mm headers; CONRAD art.nr: 737403–89 (single row, can be cut-off) and 737480–89 (2x3 pins). Two bridge connections must be made: J6 for the function of powering by USB (otherwise you need a separate power when programming it through USB and J8 is needed set the CAN signal to the VW CAN specification. The housing of the crystal must be soldered free from the board, it can be handy to use a piece of paper as distant keeper.

The connectors that I used that are so called jumper wires. I ordered a batch some years ago and use them a lot for electronic projects. I could not find the separate connectors on Conrad or Dealextreme. You can search on WWW.GIDF.DE (?) for ”Dupont Housing for Female Jumper Wires” or order them together with the CAN-module from Chip45.

On the power board also a bridge, 1-2, needs to be soldered to set the output at voltage 5V. Despite the advice to use a stepdown regulator I believe the AT90CAN128 module uses so little power that a lineair regulator as LM7805 could also do the job. In that case you have to solder something by yourself so the power module from Chip45 is anyway a good choice.

The CAN-module must be connected to the infotainment CAN so I decided to solder it to the wiring of my Bluetooth phone module. This is easy accessible underneath the passenger front seat. It doesn´t matter if it is the high or low type of telephone module, the required wiring and connector pin nrs. are the same, see pictures. Be aware of the CAN wires, they should be twisted to avoid interference. For the supply of power I made an extra fuse in space nr. 10 on the right hand side fuse box. The numbers 1-10 are contact-switched, as needed, small connector type, also pictures included.

3. Software

It was advised on Bronkens website to set the Fuse bytes. At first I did not know how to change these and something went wrong so I had to reflash the bootloader. If you need information about it, I will post separately after this one.

I used AVRDUDE to program the fuse bits (see second post). Possibly it can also be done with the USB program of Chip45? Can somebody please explain this?

The upload of the Bronken software to the module is pretty easy:

- Download and install chip45boot2

- Download and install driver CP2102

- Download the Firmware from www.bronken.de

- Connect the AT90CAN128 to the USB

- Start chip45boot2

- Upload the firmware (I used V0.6) to the AT90CAN128

- Press ‘start application’

- Disconnect USB

- The module is now ready to use

The bootloader is now overwritten by the Brinken-firmware and you can not modify the AT90CAN128 again with the Chip45boot2. Please see my next post if you want to repair the bootloader.

4. Results

The first time after I installed and powered it, the module it worked !!! The pictures show this module is also working in a red display. Unfortunately it the temperature hasn’t below 5 degrees so I can not test what happens

When I press the OK button on the steering wheel the green status LED on the AT90CAN128 module turns on or off.

If the module is active:

- the message ‘Fuel level too low – Auxilary heater not available’ when I press the instant heating – button on the clima panel.

- the green LED flashes on the remote control flashes after pressing start, as indication the heater doesn’t start

5. Recommendations

There is a green notification LED on the module. It is connected to pin nr. 17, called PB7, located opposite to CANL. It is switching to ground and can be used to control an external LED or something else to visualize to state of the module, maybe a sound.

Good luck everybody and have a wonderful 2015 !

Hans

+7
53 weitere Antworten