2. Forum
  3. Auto
  4. BMW
  5. BMW i
  6. BMW WallBox rote Light

BMW WallBox rote Light

BMW i4 I04
Themenstarteram 3. Februar 2023 um 14:31

Hallo, (sorry, schlechte Deutsch) - ich habe WallBox Typ 61905A1E1B1. Beim Einschalten sind alle Lichter blau, aber nach Aufladen beginnt es becomes rot. Keine support von BMW ("Sie haben WallBox selbst installiert nicht bei Elektriker !"). Ich habe alle Einstellungen probiert (DIP-Switch drin) aber immer nach Aufladen rot. Ich habe auch so genannte debug-file herunterladen (mit Android-app) aber nicht sicher was alles das bedeutet. Zum Beispiel - errorID 101 ?

Ähnliche Themen
22 Antworten

es wird die Fehlermeldung der Box sein, daher ist es eine Frage an den Hersteller der Box und nicht an BMW

Never install something like this on your own. Bad luck. Go and get a new wall box and let the installation be done by a professional. ;)

Themenstarteram 3. Februar 2023 um 14:45

Danke, aber es stehet eine Tabelle "BMW" auf thiese WallBox -

Themenstarteram 3. Februar 2023 um 14:47

It is only 5 cables to connect - just as your owen in the kitchen. It is brand new device and I think it has problems.

And like your owen it should be installev by an electrician and not amateurs. 5 cables = 5 possible errors.

Don't you have a manual, explaining the error code?

As far as I know, these Wallboxes are produced for BMW by KEBA. So maybe you find an explanation for the error code in one of the manuals for a KEBA P20/P30?

You might also contact KEBA directly, might be worth a try.

https://www.keba.com/en/news/emobility/bmw-series-production

Themenstarteram 3. Februar 2023 um 17:56

Sorry man, I appreciate but it is CLEARLY signed L1, L2, L3, N, PE - I may be not an expert, but this little I understand.

Themenstarteram 3. Februar 2023 um 17:58

Thanks ! I also found KEBA. But the have their own brand of boxes and all the documents are about them. Anyway, good hint !

As already written by other board members: A wallbox should exclusively be installed by a professional - even if you think that you're already a "little expert" when you're able to connect 5 wires to your home installation. I'm sorry to say that, but this perception is naive. Connecting 5 wires is just 1 (!) single part of the whole job to be done. A certified professional will check if *all* necessary requirements for a safe operation of the wallbox (power lines, cable length, characteristic line impedance, earthing/grounding and potential equalization, fuses, residual current circuit breaker etc.) are met, adapt your house installation if necessary and carry out the final necessary measurements required by law and engineering standards.

If a damage should occur as a result of an unprofessional installation, the homeowners' or liability insurance will ask critical questions for sure.

The BMW wallbox Gen 3 is manufacctured by Delta and not by Keba. There is a service app available on the appstore: WallBoxService. When you connect the wallbox via app you can see the configuration and logfiles.

I suppose your wallbox is set up to authenticate the loading via app but the app is not available outside China. So you need to change the dip-switch to "always on".

Themenstarteram 14. Februar 2023 um 19:15

Ok, basically, the conclusion. Never ask a german forum how to repair your car by yourself. You will be called incompetent, naive and 90% of the people will advice you to go to workshop. Ok - my experience with german workshops - leaking oil (untightened screw), excessive amount of oil, charged 200 EUR and "we don't know what is with your car", charged 600 EUR and replaced all the parts but not the defective. So far guys, anyway, another country, another "Ordnung".

Was this topic about a board member who did ask how to repair the car by yourself? I can't remember.

Was this topic about the quality of German workshops? I also can't remember.

In contrast to that you were warned by board members that connecting a wallbox to high voltage current is a task that should always be done by a certified electrician without any exception - and not by a handyman. BMW's answer is also completely correct.

But obviously that's not what you wanted to read. If you are not able to cope with critical but legitimate answers to your questions including warnings of board members here than I advise you not to ask those questions at all. Try your luck on your own and keep your bad mood to yourself. Thank you.

Gelöscht

Never feed the troll. Gave him the solution and he complains about what exactly? :)

Deine Antwort