3. Auto
  4. Volkswagen
  5. Phaeton
  6. Online Dienste im RNS810

Online Dienste im RNS810

VW Phaeton 3D
Themenstarteram 22. September 2012 um 19:53

Hallo,

aktueller Dicker mit RNS 810 und Premium UMTS FSE. BlackBerry 9900 läuft einwandfrei über FSE, Notebook im Auto erkennt via Blauzahn auch das Modem. Soweit alles gut. Doch im Navi habe ich außer Topo, 2D und 3D Karte keine Möglichkeit für die Google Darstellung. Beim Vorführer ging das, da hatte ich allerdings ein Nokia E7 gekoppelt... Die Dame in DD meinte ich hätte da was falsch bestellt, doch ich konnte Ende des letzen Jahres nur ein Navi ordern... Hat jemand ne Lösung oder Erklärung dafür?

Grüße

Ähnliche Themen
39 Antworten

Hi MXPhaeton,

yes, I think that I need to somehow activate that menu option in advanced settings.

I am waiting for an answer from the other guy to see if he has it.

Strangely though, as you can see in the attached photo, the "Data transfer limits" are set to "Unlimited", so you would think that data could flow.

Robbie

Hi Robbie,

sorry for my late repley. The best advice that I can give to you is to contact Zottel125 via PM. He and his companion are the godfather of the Pheaton. If they can't help you, nobody can... :D

Btw. are you informed that there will be a huge Pheaton meeting this summer 30.07.2016 at Zottel's workshop. He awaites a 100 Pheatons or even more. It would be nice to have you and/or some others from UK there if you can find the time to join it. For any further informations don't hasitate to contact me.

Best regards

MXPheaton

Hi MXPhaeton,

Vielen Dank for your kind invitation. I will put a note in my diary and see if I am able to attend. It would be great to visit Germany again. I visited Die Gläserne Manufaktur in Dresden last October with my son. Ich liebe Deutschland !

I will also mention it to other British Phaeton owners. Please can you tell me the address of Zottel's workshop.

Tschüss, Robbie.

Zitat:

@Robbie-rocket-pants schrieb am 19. Februar 2016 um 09:13:33 Uhr:

Hi MXPhaeton,

Vielen Dank for your kind invitation. I will put a note in my diary and see if I am able to attend. It would be great to visit Germany again. I visited Die Gläserne Manufaktur in Dresden last October with my son. Ich liebe Deutschland !

I will also mention it to other British Phaeton owners. Please can you tell me the address of Zottel's workshop.

Tschüss, Robbie.

Have a look here: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapacho-Performance/670773343015341

Zitat:

Deutschlands erste Phaeton-Werkstatt!

Rapacho Performance UG ; Wiesenstr. 6 ; 45711 Datteln

www.Rapacho.de

Ansprechpartner: Herr Idin (Zottel125) Tel: 0172/2971301 / Herr Perelka Tel: 0172/6320340

Seit 8 Jahren Spezialisiert auf den VW Phaeton. Bitte per PN an mich wenden.

Hi Robbie,

issue solved? What about the happening this summer?

Best regards

MXPhaeton

am 16. März 2016 um 7:52

Hello MXPhaeton.

Thank you for remembering me.

The issue has not yet been resolved, I still cannot access the menu Setup> navigation> advanced setings>data. I do not know where to look to activate this menu since the long-coding on the bluetooth module and RNS810 look OK. But there may be a secret 'adaptation' that I do not know about ?

I asked Zottel125, but he did not reply (maybe because I asked in English)

I have mentioned the Summer Phaeton meeting on the VWVortex website, so perhaps you will get some British (or American) visitors.

Kind regards,

Robbie

Hi Robbie,

how r u? Any good news? If you still need any asistance with your issue there is mayby another member here that may can help you. His name is "Shanny" and it seems to be that he has got a lot of experiance with the RNS810 and other devices as well. I'm not sure if he is able to comunicate in english but you can give it a try.

Hope to see you in end of july at Zottels garage.

Kind regards

MXPhaeton

am 2. April 2016 um 21:27

Thank you MXPhaeton. I will ask Shanny for help.

Tschüss, Robbie

Which firmware is installed on your device?

Hi Shanny,

sorry I only just found your question.

The firmware is June 2012 SW1230

Danke, Robbie

Deine Antwort