3. Auto
  4. Volkswagen
  5. Phaeton
  6. Online Dienste im RNS810

Online Dienste im RNS810

VW Phaeton 3D
Themenstarteram 22. September 2012 um 19:53

Hallo,

aktueller Dicker mit RNS 810 und Premium UMTS FSE. BlackBerry 9900 läuft einwandfrei über FSE, Notebook im Auto erkennt via Blauzahn auch das Modem. Soweit alles gut. Doch im Navi habe ich außer Topo, 2D und 3D Karte keine Möglichkeit für die Google Darstellung. Beim Vorführer ging das, da hatte ich allerdings ein Nokia E7 gekoppelt... Die Dame in DD meinte ich hätte da was falsch bestellt, doch ich konnte Ende des letzen Jahres nur ein Navi ordern... Hat jemand ne Lösung oder Erklärung dafür?

Grüße

Ähnliche Themen
39 Antworten

Hello,

sorry to speak in English.

I have a Phaeton GP3. I have retrofitted a Bluetooth module (3D0035730A).

The phone and media works well (rSAP) on the RNS810 but I am trying to get the Google maps to function.

I have entered the APN data but it will not connect to the internet.

Is it correct that I need an extra wire and memory to get the internet to connect ? Or is there a hidden menu to turn on the data connectivity ?

Vielen Dank,

Robbie.

http://i67.tinypic.com/dsmzl.jpg

http://i65.tinypic.com/oswsco.jpg

http://i67.tinypic.com/2lxxvy8.jpg

Normaly it should connect by entering the APN of your provider. For example: "web.vodafone.de". If you don't know, Google is your friend. There is, in my opinion, no need for an extra wire or extra memory. Did you follow the manual? If your phone is not connected via bluetooth with the car, all data transfer is working well?

Try also: Setup> navigation> advanced setings>data on (under the setings of your dashboard screen, not the RNS)

sorry for my bad english... :D

Best regards

MXPhaeton

Hello MXPhaeton,

thank you for your quick reply.

Your English is perfect compared to my German !

The phone connects very well with bluetooth and I can make and receive calls OK.

The only part that is not working is connection to the internet.

I have tried various APN settings for T-mobile and EE but nothing works.

I do not have the option: "Setup> Navigation> advanced setings> data" under the Settings of the dashboard screen (MFD). Perhaps that is my problem. Do you know if this menu option can be enabled by Ross-Tech VCDS ?

Please see the photos below.

Thank you for your help.

mit freundlichen Grüßen

Robbie

U r welcome.

As I saw your menue at the first picture pls scroll down and you should find the point "advanced settings"

Regards

MXPheaton

Zitat:

@MXPhaeton schrieb am 11. Februar 2016 um 12:49:56 Uhr:

U r welcome.

As I saw your menue at the first picture pls scroll down and you should find the point "advanced settings"

Regards

MXPheaton

Hi,

sorry, I do not have that "Advanced settings" option.

Hi Robbie

You might need a new Bluetooth module (3D0035730D or 3D0035730E). As far as I know, only those can provide an Internet/WIFI connection, in order to use online services.

But not sure whether you have to config your RNS for Google services, too.

Cheers

Andy

Hi Andy,

another UK Phaeton owner has the Google maps functioning with a factory fitted 3D0035730A bluetooth module, so it is possible.

I think there must be an adaptation that I need to do to the RNS810 or bluetooth module to get it to get it to transfer data. But what ?

Cheers, Robbie

Maybe it's just the coding of your bluetooth module? If possible, try to replicate and see if it's working.

Zitat:

@Trandy schrieb am 11. Februar 2016 um 21:41:25 Uhr:

Maybe it's just the coding of your bluetooth module? If possible, try to replicate and see if it's working.

Hi Andy. I have copied his Bluetooth module Long Coding but it is a little more tricky to know what the Adaptations are set to with VCDS. Plus the RNS810 Long Coding is not documented (yet) by Ross-Tech.

It has taken me months to get this far with the Bluetooth retrofit and I feel very close to getting it all to work. I think I just need to make one more change somewhere.:)

Hi Robbie. Do you have access to his bluetooth module? The easiest way would be to change both and see if it's working.

If you copy 1:1 the long coding from another car, you have to be sure, that your car has the same extra equipment installed, otherwise it will cause trouble. But pretty sure you know that.

Do you have VCDS and checked your long coding? Please post your coding here.

This is a short translation of your problem for the German community:

Falls hier noch andere mitlesen und helfen können:

Er fährt einen GP3 und hat bei sich die Freisprecheinrichtung im Auto nachgerüstet und verwendet dazu das Tel-STG: 3D0035730A.

Telefonieren geht problemlos. Er bekommt aber keine Verbindung zum Internet (mehrere APN Einstellungen probiert).

Er will aber noch zusätzlich die Google-Maps Funktion auf seinem RNS 810 freischalten.

Bei einem anderen Phaeton funktioniert das angeblich problemlos, mit dem o.g. STG.

Unfortunately I do not have access to his module. He kindly gave me his Coding on another forum (VWVortex).

You are correct that he has some extra equipment installed so his RNS810 coding is not exactly the same as I have.

As I said, I think it could be in the "Adaptations" which are not so easily copied. I have a feeling that it is in the Bluetooth or RNS810, but it could be somewhere else !

Does he also have an GP3? If your wiring is correct and it's working with the 3D0035730A in the another car, then it has to be the coding.

Please post your coding here. Maybe there is someone who can help you on this.

Yes, his is GP3 and I am sure the wiring is OK as the telephone function and A2DP works perfectly.

Thank you for translating for me.

His Bluetooth module code 02 01 00 00 01 00011000000000

My Bluetooth module code. 02 01 03 01 01 00011000000000

His RNS810 code 060500020000002040

My RNS810 code. 020100420000002040

Could it be that the problem is a result of the missing software in the MFD. Does your friend have got the menue points which you are missing, advanced setings?

Deine Antwort