4. Audi
  5. A6
  6. A6 C8/4K
  7. Seltsames Geräusch von innen 210 kW DDVB

Seltsames Geräusch von innen 210 kW DDVB

Audi A6 C8/4K Allroad
Themenstarteram 2. Dezember 2023 um 14:55

Hello,

I have been reading a lot throught the forum with the help of Google Translator and it is one of the best EU sources for issues and improvements for our cars. Thank you.

As I am not German native I will use English. I am sorry for that but I have not found anything specific regarding this problem. Only similar issues with 2.0 TDI and the fuel pump.

I have a 3.0 TDI 210kw Allroad A6 C8 from 2019 bought at 80000km. Overall the car is generaly great and almost in all aspects better than my C7 I have owned before.

Except few rattles from dashboard when riding bad roads my major problem is awfull noise from inside.

I suspect the fuel pump. However I am not sure and as it is quite expensive part to change I would be rather confident with the revision number before the try.

The sound is like hearing “a vacuum cleaner” from the other room. Its always present when engine is running. Less pronounced during the driving especially with music playing. Sounds like its somewhere under passenger seat.

The worst is it at morning during the first start and waiting at a standstill.

Please find recording here:

https://share.icloud.com/photos/04eOiW75U8uN_LAh4leXbJq6w

Do you had any similar issue and if yes where you able to fix it? If yes with what part number?

Thank you very much and sorry for not using German again.