4. Opel
  5. Corsa
  6. Corsa F
  7. Opel Corsa F Doppelendrohr

Opel Corsa F Doppelendrohr

Opel Corsa F
Themenstarteram 6. Januar 2021 um 22:22

Guten abend everyone,

Ich werde schreiben in Englisch weil Ich spreche nur ein bisschen Deutsch. Unglücklicherweise es gibt keine solches Forum in meinem Heimatland (Italien). Entschuldigung, ich hoffe es ist kein Problem.

In Italy, Opel Corsa F is sold with a single exhaust tip, while in Germany I think that on some trim is (or used to be) sold with a double one.

Do you know any website where I can find and buy the bumper with a hole wide enough to fit a double exhaust tip? Either the original body part or from third-party manufacturer, it doesn't matter.

Alternatively do you think is it safe and would work to manually enlarge the hole, by cutting apart some bumper?

Vielen Dank im Voraus

Opel-corsa-gs-line
Ähnliche Themen
19 Antworten

In Germany the double exhaust pipe is only available with the 1.2T [96 kW]. I think it's the same in Italy.

Themenstarteram 7. Januar 2021 um 9:02

Zitat:

@sir_d schrieb am 7. Januar 2021 um 08:12:40 Uhr:

In Germany the double exhaust pipe is only available with the 1.2T [96 kW]. I think it's the same in Italy.

Unfortunately not. I've asked for this at the showroom, but they won't get me one, they cannot get it

Themenstarteram 7. Januar 2021 um 9:10

Actually... scratch that. I called another showroom and they confirmed what you told me.

Vielen Dank

Please keep us informed about your modification(s).

When I configure the 130 hp version at Opel.it I see a double exhaust pipe

https://www.opel.it/veicoli/modelli-corsa/corsa/configuratore.html

Themenstarteram 7. Januar 2021 um 22:20

Zitat:

@Haribo11 schrieb am 7. Januar 2021 um 20:52:19 Uhr:

When I configure the 130 hp version at Opel.it I see a double exhaust pipe

https://www.opel.it/veicoli/modelli-corsa/corsa/configuratore.html

Yeah, in fact I only relied on the information the dealer I bought the car from gave me, this morning I asked this in another showroom and told me that it's actually available here too.

However I think I will go for homemade cut in the bumper, I guess it's way cheaper

Themenstarteram 7. Januar 2021 um 22:22

Zitat:

@sir_d schrieb am 7. Januar 2021 um 12:51:58 Uhr:

Please keep us informed about your modification(s).

I will, for sure, but don't expect anything extraordinary.

Here in Italy the law doesn't allow you to do almost any modification, it's a shame!

You can write in German ;)

https://www.deepl.com/translator

And what about keeping single pipe but another diffusor?

https://www.autoelegance-tuning.com/index.php?...

Themenstarteram 8. Januar 2021 um 10:43

Zitat:

@Astradruide schrieb am 8. Januar 2021 um 11:26:45 Uhr:

And what about keeping single pipe but another diffusor?

https://www.autoelegance-tuning.com/index.php?...

I don't really like those fake diffusers, and by the way, they are illegal in Italy, unless it's sold from the manufacturer. Nobody would ever check, but they are still illegal. It's a disgrace to live in Italy if you want to "pimp your ride"

Themenstarteram 8. Januar 2021 um 10:59

Did you all know that the only way to get your modifications legal in Italy is to actually make the modifications, sell your car to a German citizen, get him to register your car in Germany, buy it from him again and then get an Italian plate?

Cost of all this process? 3000 to 10000 euros (there are companies that do this for you)

Moreover here you can't drive a car with a foreign plate if you have been living regularly in Italy in the last six months or you are an Italian citizen. It's unbelievable...

It is even more if you think how many companies that produce tuning items are Italian (e.g. Sparco, Sabelt, Brembo, Momo,...)

..due to the fact that the double exhaust pipe doesn‘t make your car quicker...i propose that you add a banana beside your dick in your pants. Probably that brings you more glory & honor for less effort...

said by tedesco il teribile.

Themenstarteram 8. Januar 2021 um 17:52

Zitat:

@rudiratlos1 schrieb am 8. Januar 2021 um 14:05:21 Uhr:

..due to the fact that the double exhaust pipe doesn‘t make your car quicker...i propose that you add a banana beside your dick in your pants. Probably that brings you more glory & honor for less effort...

Did I ever mention the fact that I want I quicker car? If I wanted to I could have easily bought the 130 ps trim, but I give more importance to the driving experience so I went for the manual gearbox.

If I arise so much anger in you, you could have easily ignored this thread, but happens that you are so much dissatisfied with yourself that you had to swear against a stranger.

And, obviously, even if my goal was the one to get more power, yeah, you'd be right, I'd better put a banana in my pants, but it's not your business, it's not you that have to tell me, moron.

Deine Antwort