4. Mercedes
  5. E-Klasse
  6. W211
  7. my radio

my radio

Mercedes E-Klasse W211
Themenstarteram 13. November 2019 um 8:03

Hello my friends

my radio did not work for more than 15 months because of fiber optic its location on the gps, my friend bought this fiber optic optic, yesterday the radio work wonderfully until the evening

01 I'd like to know how to tune the tapes on radio I'm constantly on GM and I want to switch to FM

how to do ?

I noticed when I want to select a station on the memory of the radio 4,5,6 it does not work

the most important put me on the FM band

if there is a tutorial it will be ideal

today the radio turns on but it stays on and all the other buttons do not work except the volume at the steering wheel level

to turn off the radio I have to extract the key from ezs

so I have since yesterday and today 02 problems

have nice day my friends

thank you

Beste Antwort im Thema

Du weißt doch, unmögliches wird sofort erledigt, Wunder dauern etwas länger!

25 weitere Antworten
Ähnliche Themen
25 Antworten

The language of this forum is German. It should not be a problem for you to translate your text into German using Google translator and then post in German.

Themenstarteram 13. November 2019 um 9:23

Hallo meine Freunde

mein radio funktionierte länger als 15 monate aufgrund von faseroptik nicht, mein freund hat diese faseroptik gekauft

01 Ich möchte wissen, wie man das Radio einstellt. Ich bin ständig bei GM und möchte zu FM wechseln

wie geht das

Ich weiß nicht, wann ich einen Radiosender 4,5,6 haben möchte, er funktioniert nicht

Das Wichtigste war, dass ich in die FM-Band kam

Wenn es ein Tutorial gibt, ist es ideal

Heute schaltet das Radio die Straße ein

das Radio ausschalten

also ich habe seit gestern und heute 02 probleme

Ich wünsche dir einen schönen Tag, meine Freunde

danke schön

Zitat:

@Andimp3 schrieb am 13. November 2019 um 09:43:08 Uhr:

The language of this forum is German. It should not be a problem for you to translate your text into German using Google translator and then post in German.

This has aber nu noch mehr Confusion gemaked...

Da read ich aber lieber the englisch geschriebenes...

;)

Very geil @Manfred Bonn

Er ist aus Frankreich.

Geil!

Wir brauchen nen Ami, damit der uns sagt dass der englischschreibende TE ein Franzose is!

Vive la Globalisacion... (oder so)

Du weißt doch, unmögliches wird sofort erledigt, Wunder dauern etwas länger!

hey erstens habt Ihr ihn dazu gedrängt und er hat sofort reagiert! Also nicht beschweren und "faseroptik" ist schon eine super Übersetzung von Lichtleiterkabel. Und für einen Franzosen ist das doch top Englisch...

Nur ein Spass, bitte nicht ernst nehmen. Inhaltlich kann ich leider hierzu nicht helfen.

ALso wer kann jetzt mit dem Problem helfen?

Zitat:

@hichem75 schrieb am 13. November 2019 um 09:03:57 Uhr:

Hello my friends

my radio did not work for more than 15 months because of fiber optic its location on the gps, my friend bought this fiber optic optic, yesterday the radio work wonderfully until the evening

01 I'd like to know how to tune the tapes on radio I'm constantly on GM and I want to switch to FM

how to do ?

I noticed when I want to select a station on the memory of the radio 4,5,6 it does not work

the most important put me on the FM band

if there is a tutorial it will be ideal

today the radio turns on but it stays on and all the other buttons do not work except the volume at the steering wheel level

to turn off the radio I have to extract the key from ezs

so I have since yesterday and today 02 problems

have nice day my friends

thank you

The tutorial is called User's Manual. Either you have have one as a printed copy somewhere in your car like the glove compartment or in the back seat's middle console/arm rest or you go to www.mercedes-benz.com and look up the online version.

I don't know what the GM band so I can't help you on that one.

The buttons might be just bad or sticky. Use a Star Diagnosis and check if the buttons give any feedback when depressed. Maybe the entire front panel is defective. This is a common thing when they are older and not used. Electronics components do go bad over time.

That should be a good start for right now.

Themenstarteram 14. November 2019 um 21:35

on the radio (all radios either by car or at home) you have FM, AM, PO, and GO frequency

but still uses the FM frequency

Not mine. My radios at home, on the boat or in the car have FM, AM and satellite radio. What is GO or PO? Excuse my ignorance but I don’t speak French nor do I want to and if that is some sort of a French abbreviation then you may explain otherwise it’s irrelevant to me. The point is, if your COMAND is toast then it doesn’t matter what frequencies you are able to receive. Dead is dead.

Themenstarteram 15. November 2019 um 11:04

I have explain to you FM is like AM it is like GO it is like PO

you do research on your radio try to adjust your radio or go to scan for other station you know what FM means you know what AM and GO means, it's like FM and AM

these are the radio frequencies

Themenstarteram 15. November 2019 um 11:06

how can I know if my COMAND is dead,

How will I test to be sure that my command is dead?

Deine Antwort