ForumHarley Davidson
  1. Startseite
  2. Forum
  3. Motorrad
  4. Harley Davidson
  5. Looking for a team to do a stunt Twine on two motorcycles

Looking for a team to do a stunt Twine on two motorcycles

Themenstarteram 2. April 2019 um 11:36

Hi! Looking for a team to do a stunt Twine on two motorcycles. My name is Tanya, I'm from Russia. We have already done this trick with Russian pilots in Sochi. It was filmed by the First Federal TV channel, was given the status of Champions of Russia, but the video was not shown. There was no contract for the presentation. Looking for another media partner. We want to shoot a reality show, it's perfect for the format. To shoot a beautiful picture you need training, it is a dangerous and interesting sight. So, looking for: 1. Investor who sees in this video a business idea, 2. Media partner who is ready to shoot and show reality shows; 3. Pilots , it will be funny, I speak very little English; 4. Motorcycles, Harley, may and other similar low centre of gravity, and may have while the automatic gearbox. Sorry for my bad English! Thank you, Motor-talk, can me in another section to place message, advise, please.