ForumPorsche
  1. Startseite
  2. Forum
  3. Auto
  4. Porsche
  5. I'm 185, 85kg, would like to have a Porsche 718

I'm 185, 85kg, would like to have a Porsche 718

Porsche Cayman 718, Porsche Boxster 718 (982)
Themenstarteram 8. April 2022 um 9:34

When I see a Porsche 718 on the street, I always feel that it is suitable for young women to drive. I'm 185, 85kg, and it looks like a relatively strong one. Will it be stingy to drive a 718? There is also a saying that if you buy a 718 or a Macan means that you have no money. One more doubt, is it could be wireless carplay through Carplay2 022 adapter from the carlinkitcarplay shop or other shop?

Ähnliche Themen
22 Antworten

Make an appointment for a test drive with a Porschedealer next to you, choose from the mid to upper motorized versions.

This will answer all your questions - as well as many others you did not know before ;)

I'm also 185 and I fitted well in a 986, this was no problem. The 718 should be wider.

ist das hier jetzt ein Englisch sprachiges Forum?

I‘m 187 and 85kg and it did fit perfectly. It is by no means a women car - in fact even less than a 911, so go ahead and have some fun…

Bitte auf deutsch !

Wo ist das Problem dass mal ein Thread auf Englisch läuft? Sollte jetzt natürlich nicht die Regel sein aber wenn es dem TE nur so möglich ist, für mich in Ausnahmefällen i.O.

BR, Markus

Deine Antwort