4. Mercedes
  5. E-Klasse
  6. W124
  7. w124 in Kalifornien

w124 in Kalifornien

Mercedes E-Klasse W124
Themenstarteram 25. Januar 2013 um 4:58

Hallo!

Neu hier bei motor talk, es tut mir lied für meinen Deutsch, ich lerne im schule und mein grammatik ist....ja... Lol Ich habe eine 91 300E, meinen baby hier in Süd Kalifornien... Alles w124's von Europa haben alles! Kilmalagge, sheinwerfer und manual Fenster! Ich möchte nach Deutschland gehen mit menien Auto und alles aus Europa Farhren. Hoffe alles ist okay mit mein schlechtes Deutsch und das ich aus Europa nicht.

Für vier jahren hat dieses Auto, und ist zuverlässig. Ich habe gefahrt aus Kalifornien nach Texas viele and alles war okay. Jetzt sie hat eine lärm und wackeln von eine Rad und aus Bahn fahren es schneit sicher nicht. :( Sie hat 305,000 kilometers und ist sehr stark! Ich habe photo im meinen Profil.

weider, es tut mir lied für meinen Deutsch!!!

Also kann ich hielfe jederman mit Teile von hier in Kalifornien..

Beste Antwort im Thema

Welcome!

Don't worry, it's possible to understand your first post in german. :D

The most users will be able to read and write english. So it's probably easier to communicate in your native language.

But feel free posting in german.

18 weitere Antworten
Ähnliche Themen
18 Antworten
Themenstarteram 28. Januar 2013 um 17:17

Zitat:

Original geschrieben von cruiser-Dirk

Zitat:

Original geschrieben von JDLCA

If anyone needs help with parts from this side of the world, feel free to contact me, I'm always in the junkyards here.

Talking about spareparts; and strolling over junkyards:

I could make use of some interieur parts of a 1979 Chevrolet Caprice Classic! Especially door panels ..

Do you by any chance come across those parts?!?!?

regards

Dirk

I can most certainly check for you! :) I'm going to the junkyard this Tuesday or Thursday, is there a specific color of door panel you're looking for if I happen to come across them?

Yes;

its probably best I send you a picture!!

regards

Dirk

Zitat:

Yes;

regards

Dirk

here it is; the color is some "brownisch yellow". Problem ist, the silver deco stripes in the upper half tend to peel of. Everthing else is perfect; i just need these sliver colored stripes.

If you happen to come across some, would be graet!

Thx in advance!

Dirk

Img-1154
Themenstarteram 31. Januar 2013 um 8:14

Zitat:

Zitat:

Yes;

regards

Dirk

here it is; the color is some "brownisch yellow". Problem ist, the silver deco stripes in the upper half tend to peel of. Everthing else is perfect; i just need these sliver colored stripes.

If you happen to come across some, would be graet!

Thx in advance!

Dirk

No problem, hopefully going today (Thursday) and I'll check the yard out for you!! I'll keep you updated!

Jordan

Deine Antwort