3. Auto
  4. Opel
  5. Corsa
  6. Corsa C & Tigra TwinTop
  7. Betrug: Opel Corsa -C 1.0 wie neu / 3199 Euro

Betrug: Opel Corsa -C 1.0 wie neu / 3199 Euro

Themenstarteram 26. Mai 2010 um 7:54

Hallo,

gibt es hier bei motor-talk einen Thread über Betrügereien (User warnen User oder so)?

Ich weiss, jeder ist selber Schuld, aber wenn wir massiv auf betrügerische Anzeigen hinweisen, ist ja jedem geholfen.

Dies ist ein Betrug:

http://www.autoscout24.de/Details.aspx?id=b22vprfaamta

Das Auto wird auch hier angeboten:

http://www.willhaben.at/iad/car/object?adId=17986320

Erste Antwort bei Kontakt:

Zitat:

Hallo,

Es tut mir leid für meine späte Antwort auf Ihre E-Mail, aber ich war sehr, sehr besetzt mit meiner Arbeit in den letzten 2 Wochen

Ich habe eine Mail mit Ihrem Interesse an meinem Auto, Sind Sie noch interessiert? denn das Auto ist es immer noch zum Verkauf angeboten.

Bitte antworten Sie auf Englisch, weil mein Deutsch ist nicht so gut, und wir werden auch weiterhin mit dieser Diskussion.

Ich schicke Ihnen einige Bilder und Details mit meinem Auto!

Warten Sie Ihre Antwort!

Vielen Dank für Ihre Zeit und die Zusammenarbeit

Mit besten Grüßen

Fred Emmrich

Habe Interesse gezeigt, dann kam folgendes:

Zitat:

Hello again

Thanks for your reply!

The car is in very good running condition, no damages, accidents or scratches no need repairs of course,it is in perfect condition inside and outside , as well the condition of the engine is perfect. I never smoke in it and I want to sell it to a serious person who will take very good care of the car.

First I must tell you that I am located in Malaga, Spain and the car is here with me. I hope this in not a problem! I have used the car in Germany (It still has german papers) but here the taxes are very big so I can't register it!! I have worked for my company in Germany but now I am back home! Due to the economic crisis I need to sell the car fast!! I have tried to sell it here but nobody wanted it! Someone adviced me to sell it on the continent because it still has german papers and will be easier!

If you want the car you can come here to take it or, if you can't come I would like to use a shipping company for this deal. The process is very easy. This company will handle the delivery of the car and also they will handle all the registration papers. If we will use it you will have 5 days for testing the car before deciding to buy it. They will also give me the payment after you will decide to keep the car.

I will pay the delivery of the car! The delivery time will be arround 3-4 days and the car will be delivered at your home address. In this time you will receive the tracking number of the transaction so you can use it to check the status on the company website. If you want, the company will help you with all the registration papers in your country!

Please don't contact me if you do not have the money for the car or if you only e-mail for simple curiosity!

Best regards

Diese Masche wird z.B. auch in Skandinavien in der Baumsachinenbranche verwendet.

Hier ein Beispiel der Standardantworten auf Anfragen zu den Anzeigen:

http://www.maskinisten.net/viewtopic.php?p=186798#186798

Gruss

Holger