ForumUS Cars
  1. Startseite
  2. Forum
  3. Auto
  4. US Cars
  5. 3 Lincolns von 1977, 1978 und 1979 für 5200-7500 Euro zu verkaufen

3 Lincolns von 1977, 1978 und 1979 für 5200-7500 Euro zu verkaufen

Themenstarteram 24. April 2013 um 8:21

Diese 3 Autos sind in Wisconsin USA und im Moment in Verwahrung bei einem gewissen Perry Bush. Das ist der, von dem ich meinen Mark V (siehe Signatur) habe. Ehrlicher Typ.

Hier sein Angebot:

"I’ve “known” these cars for years, assisting the owner with repairs, finding parts, etc… He is now needing to sell his collection and has engaged me to help. All three are currently in my possession."

1978er Town Coupe $7000:

Beautiful car in excellent condition, ready to drive anywhere. No excuses, everything works like new and needs absolutely nothing. All power accesories, all options, ice cold A/C, radio, clock, lights, etc, even the factory CB radio....all good.

Just completed a 500+ mile trip with zero worries, so no mechanical issues to deal with. Leather interior is excellent with only light wear visible, no physical damage anywhere. Extremely solid car you can enjoy immediately.

Only rust is on lower outer corner of the rear bumper. Not through but unfortunately some chrome at the bottom has cracked. Undercarriage is excellent, engine comparment is clean and tidy. Body is straight and damage free. Ready to go.

1979 Collector's Series Town Car $6750

will all options and all the amenities present; leather bound owners's manual cover, leather tool kit in the trunk, and even the very rare full size Knirp's umbrella. Also features every one of the very few options for a CS car; a fixed glass roof (much more rare than the sliding moonroof, drivers mirror with thermometer, and factory CB radio.

Very few, very tiny rust bubbles are starting to appear around the tail lights but absolutely no real rust damage. Floors, trunk, frame, etc...all 100% solid. Some scuffs in the paint hear and there but no dents, no dings, again, no real damage. The car deserves a repaint and will be my plan if it doesn't sell, Just too many other projects at the time, so here's a chance to save some money doing it yourself, or just enjoy as is.

Interior is mint, beautiful Khasmi II blue cloth (available only in CS cars) is superb, as are door panels, headliner, dash, carpets, etc..

Long list of recent new parts includes all major A/C components, radiator, Monroe shocks, more...

AM radio and two of the power door lock solenoids are not working properly - everything else works great.

1977er Mark V $9800:

Excellent condition throughout. 49,000 miles. Beautiful Black Diamond Firemist paint over white leather interior. Smooth shiny chrome and aluminum trim. Power everything and it all works like new. Zero rust ever, undercarriage is super clean. Complete stainless exhaust. Factory Turbine wheels. Just completed a 500+ mile trip and needs nothing

Beste Antwort im Thema
Themenstarteram 24. April 2013 um 8:21

Diese 3 Autos sind in Wisconsin USA und im Moment in Verwahrung bei einem gewissen Perry Bush. Das ist der, von dem ich meinen Mark V (siehe Signatur) habe. Ehrlicher Typ.

Hier sein Angebot:

"I’ve “known” these cars for years, assisting the owner with repairs, finding parts, etc… He is now needing to sell his collection and has engaged me to help. All three are currently in my possession."

1978er Town Coupe $7000:

Beautiful car in excellent condition, ready to drive anywhere. No excuses, everything works like new and needs absolutely nothing. All power accesories, all options, ice cold A/C, radio, clock, lights, etc, even the factory CB radio....all good.

Just completed a 500+ mile trip with zero worries, so no mechanical issues to deal with. Leather interior is excellent with only light wear visible, no physical damage anywhere. Extremely solid car you can enjoy immediately.

Only rust is on lower outer corner of the rear bumper. Not through but unfortunately some chrome at the bottom has cracked. Undercarriage is excellent, engine comparment is clean and tidy. Body is straight and damage free. Ready to go.

1979 Collector's Series Town Car $6750

will all options and all the amenities present; leather bound owners's manual cover, leather tool kit in the trunk, and even the very rare full size Knirp's umbrella. Also features every one of the very few options for a CS car; a fixed glass roof (much more rare than the sliding moonroof, drivers mirror with thermometer, and factory CB radio.

Very few, very tiny rust bubbles are starting to appear around the tail lights but absolutely no real rust damage. Floors, trunk, frame, etc...all 100% solid. Some scuffs in the paint hear and there but no dents, no dings, again, no real damage. The car deserves a repaint and will be my plan if it doesn't sell, Just too many other projects at the time, so here's a chance to save some money doing it yourself, or just enjoy as is.

Interior is mint, beautiful Khasmi II blue cloth (available only in CS cars) is superb, as are door panels, headliner, dash, carpets, etc..

Long list of recent new parts includes all major A/C components, radiator, Monroe shocks, more...

AM radio and two of the power door lock solenoids are not working properly - everything else works great.

1977er Mark V $9800:

Excellent condition throughout. 49,000 miles. Beautiful Black Diamond Firemist paint over white leather interior. Smooth shiny chrome and aluminum trim. Power everything and it all works like new. Zero rust ever, undercarriage is super clean. Complete stainless exhaust. Factory Turbine wheels. Just completed a 500+ mile trip and needs nothing

10 weitere Antworten