4. BMW
  5. 5er
  6. 5er F07 (GT), F10 & F11
  7. Mal wieder ein paar Fragen zur Ambientebeleuchtung im LCI

Mal wieder ein paar Fragen zur Ambientebeleuchtung im LCI

BMW 5er F11
Themenstarteram 4. April 2018 um 21:17

Hi,

habe mal wieder in meinem F11 LCI die Ambientebeleuchtung hoch codiert, weil die doch arg unsichtbar war.

Nun ist mir aufgefallen, dass in den Türen zwar die Zierleiste oben und das Fach unten beleuchtet ist, aber nicht die Griffschalen.

Auf Bildern sieht man aber oft beleuchtete Griffschalen.

Will ein wenig damit rumspielen und basteln. Lichtleiter habe ich, mir fehlen noch die LEDs. Will kräftige LEDs da reinsetzen.

Daher Fragen:

- Hat der LCI überhaupt noch die Giffschalenbeleuchtung?

- welche Farbe haben die LEDs? - Die sind ja zweifarbig, eine Farbe ist Weiß, die andere ein Orange oder Rot... aber welches genau? - Soll ja zu der vorhandenen passen.

Danke schon mal

Gruß

k-hm

Ähnliche Themen
22 Antworten

Hallo,

also ich mag jetzt nicht rauslaufen , aber ich bin mir relativ sicher , dass die Griffschalen beleuchtet sind :-)

Und die Intensität reicht völlig aus (zumindest bei heller Inneneinrichtung)

Farbe : Zweifarbig, aber Farbtemperatur ist mir nicht bekannt .

(Ich vermute bei weiss um die 6300-6500K)

Themenstarteram 4. April 2018 um 21:47

Zitat:

@swa00 schrieb am 4. April 2018 um 23:34:31 Uhr:

Hallo,

also ich mag jetzt nicht rauslaufen , aber ich bin mir relativ sicher , dass die Griffschalen beleuchtet sind :-)

Bei mir (F11 LCI aus August 2015) definitv nicht, obwohl der Wagen das volle Lichtprogramm hat.

Wie auch immer, ich brauche nur noch die Farbe der roten LEDs, dann lege ich los :D

Gruß

k-hm

Also mein 2014er LCI F11 hat die Griffschalen Beleuchtung...

Hallo

BMW-Orange: Wellenlänge = 606nm

@k-hm zunächst einmal ja die Griffschalen sind beleuchtet,

und wahrscheinlich weißt du das schon du kannst es so codieren, dass man Rot und Weiß im iDrive auswählen kann.

Des weiteren wenn du im iDrive die Stärke komplett hochschraubst und anschließend mit dem Rad für Instrumentenbeleuchtung rumspielst kann man auch noch einiges herausholen.

Unbenannt

Die Griffbeleuchtung fällt im LCI anscheinend schwächer aus als bei pre-LCI. Ist aber definitiv da bei Option „Ambientes Licht“.

What dous Griffbeleuchtung mean ? , i also have Ambientes Lich on my LCI from 2016 .. Is there a picture from this Griffbeleuchtung ?

Thank you

Look at my Picture

Zitat:

@TwointjePan schrieb am 5. April 2018 um 09:46:50 Uhr:

What dous Griffbeleuchtung mean ? , i also have Ambientes Lich on my LCI from 2016 .. Is there a picture from this Griffbeleuchtung ?

Thank you

Griffbeleuchtung

Zitat:

@chkamps schrieb am 5. April 2018 um 09:50:49 Uhr:

Look at my Picture

Zitat:

Zitat:

@TwointjePan schrieb am 5. April 2018 um 09:46:50 Uhr:

Thank you

Thank you ..

I have a F10 LCI from 2016 with Ambient Licht but my door handles are not illuminated by the ambient light. Strange that BMW would make a differance between cars with ambient light , dont understand that.

Thank you

@TwointjePan

In my Opinion,

every Fxx LCI with Ambilight have these ligts at the four door handles.

BMW make no differance between cars with Ambiligt because it would be too much effort during production

Zitat:

@TwointjePan schrieb am 5. April 2018 um 09:58:18 Uhr:

Zitat:

Look at my Picture

Zitat:

@TwointjePan schrieb am 5. April 2018 um 09:58:18 Uhr:

Zitat:

Thank you ..

I have a F10 LCI from 2016 with Ambient Licht but my door handles are not illuminated by the ambient light. Strange that BMW would make a differance between cars with ambient light , dont understand that.

Thank you

Zitat:

@chkamps schrieb am 5. April 2018 um 10:13:45 Uhr:

@TwointjePan

In my Opinion,

every Fxx LCI with Ambilight have these ligts at the four door handles.

BMW make no differance between cars with Ambiligt because it would be too much effort during production

Wel i can assure you that my F10 Lci from 2016 dous not have the ambient light at the 4 door handles.

And my car has ambient light option S4UR look at the option picture.

D673386-nl-optielijst-kopie-1

Maybe because your cars are produced for different countries !?!

If there should be a light then you just have to look if there is a lamp build inside.

If there is one and you didn`t have a light it`s broken ;).

@TwointjePan:

maybe ur ambient-light ist simply dimmed low... pls check first... how bright is rest of interior light?

option 1: contact your local dealer to check and answer

option2: open ur doorpanel and check urself, if ambientlight is impemented or not

most likely a simple fuse-problem and as ur Bimmer is 2k16 made, ur dealer should check and answer... imho...

btw: what col. is ur interior? some folks state, ambient-light simply not bright enough, mostly though with dark col. interior...

definately ambient-light was standard "only" in 550i and M550d LCI - according to my german price-list - so in case ur optional equipment-list shows "04UR", ur car should have "ambient-light" implemented!

hartelijke groeten

kanne

Zitat:

@kanne66 schrieb am 5. April 2018 um 11:50:45 Uhr:

@TwointjePan:

maybe ur ambient-light ist simply dimmed low... pls check first... how bright is rest of interior light?

option 1: contact your local dealer to check and answer

option2: open ur doorpanel and check urself, if ambientlight is impemented or not

most likely a simple fuse-problem and as ur Bimmer is 2k16 made, ur dealer should check and answer... imho...

btw: what col. is ur interior? some folks state, ambient-light simply not bright enough, mostly though with dark col. interior...

definately ambient-light was standard "only" in 550i and M550d LCI - according to my german price-list - so in case ur optional equipment-list shows "04UR", ur car should have "ambient-light" implemented!

hartelijke groeten

kanne

I just checked my car.

1 : The ambient light is at full power in the I-Drive option and the dashboard light is also at full power.

2 : At night my ambient light is very visible on my 4 doorpanels , i have Dakota black interieur and my door panels are also black.

3 : i just checked my doorpanels and on top of the handels to open the door is no light bar. each doorpanel has 2 light bar for ambient light.

And BMW make some difference on some cars , because i one time already asked my dealer why on the air blower beneath the professional navigation there are 3 illuminated turning wheels (to close the air and open the air ) and the ones on the right and left side of the dashboard the turning wheels are not illuminated. He said that depends on the country and the type of car. I tought the light on left and right air blower turning wheels where broken or a fuse was broken. So at the end i took out the right air blower out of the dashboard are there are no cables for the illumination and the middle air blower has 2 cables coming in for the illumination. So all of this makes me conclude that there are differences in some BMW F10 cars.

Thank you al .

Hartelijke groeten Kanne

Deine Antwort