4. Audi
  5. A4
  6. A4 B8
  7. aktuelle Firmware MMI 3G plus (HDD)

aktuelle Firmware MMI 3G plus (HDD)

Audi A4 B8/8K
Themenstarteram 9. November 2012 um 14:32

Hallo zusammen,

ich habe bei meinen A4 Bj. 9/2009 das aktuelle Kartenupdate 2012 beim :) aufspielen lassen.

Die Firmware des MMI 3G+ ist die alte geblieben ( HNav_EU_P0022_D1).

Als ich meinen :) nach neuer Firmware fragte, bekam ich zur Antwort es müssen CD bestellt werden. Er könne aber nicht garantieren das nach einen update des MMI die zusätzlich eingebauten Sachen wie RFK und PDC noch freigeschaltet werden können.

Da ich mit der SUFU nichts finde hier meine Fragen zu den Thema Firmware MMI 3G+ HDD.

1.) Welche aktuellen Firmware gibt es?

2.) Können die CD/SD ohne online Verbindung eingespielt werden?

3.) Kann von der .....P0022_D1 Version auf die neuste geupt werden?

4.) Hat das UP folgen auf nachträglich eingebaute Steuergeräte?

Ich hoffe das Thema interessiert noch mehr von Euch!

Grüßé Michelmops

Beste Antwort im Thema

Die 2017er Karten sind ab sofort bei den Vertragshändlern erhältlich. Zur Aktualität der Karten kann ich leider noch kein Feedback geben. Preis wie immer 229€ zzgl. Installationskosten.

822 weitere Antworten
Ähnliche Themen
822 Antworten

Zitat:

Use Car and Back :-)

Zitat:

Original geschrieben von center100

Zitat:

Original geschrieben von Andreas_1987

Falsch!

CD einlegen, Setup + Return gleichzeitig drücken,

CD auswählen,

Software auswählen (z. B. HNav_EU_K0206_3_D1,

Standard auswählen,

Start - Update

Update startet.

Danke, leider habe ich keine Setup Taste (MMI 3GP) mehr.  Ich gehe ins Menü zum Punkt MMI Setup, dort wähle ich Softwareupdate aus und dann das Laufwerk. Er ließt die CD ein und melde dann, dass keine Update vorhanden ist. Gibt es noch einen anderne Weg?

In the new firmware 767/770 you can chose which telephone to use. Then you can use your SIM card for Data and your BT telephone together ? The update SD card for A6/A7 is 8R0906961DG but I don’t know the part number for A4/A5/Q5 – anyone?

Img-1450

Zitat:

Original geschrieben von A6tech

In the new firmware 767/770 you can chose which telephone to use. Then you can use your SIM card for Data and your BT telephone together ? The update SD card for A6/A7 is 8R0906961DG but I don’t know the part number for A4/A5/Q5 – anyone?

i ordert the new firmware; i will test it next week

Zitat:

Zitat:

Use Car and Back :-)

Vielen Dank, Update hat funktioniert.

The Parts number for the new A4, A5, Q5, Q7 MMI 3GP update K_767 is 8R0 906 961 DH :-)

am 12. Februar 2014 um 15:56

I installed update K767 on an Q5 but I cannot choose which phone to dial from.

When I connect my iPhone with bluetooth without a sim in the MMI I have the handsfree profile.

When I insert the sim in the MMI the handsfee profile greys out of the iPhone so I cannot use the handsfree option of the iPhone on the MMI.

What am I doing wrong? Do I have to activate something in the engineering menu?

so you can`t speak over bluetooth?

am 12. Februar 2014 um 21:19

Zitat:

Original geschrieben von HJR76

I installed update K767 on an Q5 but I cannot choose which phone to dial from.

When I connect my iPhone with bluetooth without a sim in the MMI I have the handsfree profile.

When I insert the sim in the MMI the handsfee profile greys out of the iPhone so I cannot use the handsfree option of the iPhone on the MMI.

What am I doing wrong? Do I have to activate something in the engineering menu?

i have it working!

according to the screenshot of the A6 i noticed there is no sim in the mmi and there is no bluetooth connected device.

procedure:

- remove all known bluetooth devices from mmi

- remove sim from mmi

- reset the mmi

- after reset: click on telephone button, wait for telephone to initialize

- click on the settings button

- now you have an option like telephone calls (the most upper one)

- select it and you can choose between car/wagen and bluetooth

- choose bluetooth. systems tells it needs to reboot. do it!

- pair your phone with the mmi (normal pairing procedure)

- when paired, insert your sim in the mmi, and voila! mmi uses own sim card for data and you have your phone connected via bluetooth as carkit/bluetooth audio streaming!

http://www.heitmann.nl/images/IMG_0951.JPG

enable the NAD Operation Mode in the Green menu and setting car/BT option worked. Maybe this is not necessery?

Zitat:

enable the NAD Operation Mode in the Green menu and setting car/BT option worked. Maybe this is not necessery?

no ^ ..

The rest of the message - sorry: I did have to enable NAD Operation Mode in the green menu to get the choice of telephone to Work. Maybe this is wrong?

Zitat:

The rest of the message - sorry: I did have to enable NAD Operation Mode in the green menu to get the choice of telephone to Work. Maybe this is wrong?

no; you only have to do what HJR has done

Scotty18 - thank you, HJR's description also worked for me :-) Now I Wonder what does "NAD operation mode" Means?

I Can see that new Cars Whit the firmware 767/770 has NAD operation mode enabled...

Zitat:

I Can see that new Cars Whit the firmware 767/770 has NAD operation mode enabled...

this is for Wlan Audio Streaming

Deine Antwort