ForumKaufberatung
  1. Startseite
  2. Forum
  3. Wissen
  4. Kaufberatung
  5. Diese Anzeige ist ein Betrug und ein Versuch

Diese Anzeige ist ein Betrug und ein Versuch

Themenstarteram 6. März 2014 um 7:00

http://autoprivat24.de/autodetail.php?...

Diese Anzeige ist ein Betrug und ein Versuch, Geld zu erpressen kann ich beweisen, dass es um die Geschichte meiner Korrespondenz mit dem Verkäufer zu senden. Bitte entfernen Sie diese Anzeige, und ich einen Verstoß gegen das Gesetz.

Diese E-Mail an den Administrator gesendet Portal mit Anzeigen

Ich bin der polnischen und Anzeige in Deutschland veröffentlicht.

Bereits nach der ersten E-Mail die ich von dem Verkäufer erhalten wusste, dass es nicht fair Anzeige, aber ich wollte wissen, wie viel Geld der Verkäufer von mir zu erpressen will - täuschen - jetzt weiß ich.

Dies ist die Geschichte meiner Korrespondenz -.

Anton - Vielen Dank für Ihr interesse. Es tut mir leid, aber ich kann nicht sehr gut Deutsch sprechen daher schreiben Sie mir bitte in Englisch. Ich hoffe, dass Sie mir schreiben kann, wieder in Englisch.

Sie sind ein möglicher Käufer für mein Auto so werde ich Ihnen einige Informationen über sie.Lassen Sie mich mit einer allgemeinen Beschreibung über das Auto zu beginnen, muss ich Ihnen sagen, dass es sich in einwandfreiem Zustand, nie in einem Unfall verwickelt, ohne Kratzer oder mechanische Probleme, es ist ein nicht Raucher Auto. Das Auto ist in Deutschland registriert, hat sie Deutsch Papiere. Ich habe nur in Betracht ziehen, die Käufer, die sich wirklich für den Kauf des Fahrzeug interessiert, um nicht zu HÄNDLER, sicher sein, dass ich meine Zeit nicht mit endlosen Diskussionen, oder reine Neugier verbringen.

Bitte senden Sie mir zurück, wenn Sie noch daran interessiert sind, und wenn Sie weitere Informationen über das Auto wünschen, oder Sie Fragen haben, werde ich sie gerne beantworten!

Mit freundlichen Grüßen!

-I-Thomas.-Hello,

thank you very much for answering me. I'm interested in buyin your Nissan 280ZX. I actually got one like that right now but it is in a really bad condition (fixing body and inside, plus painting the car gonna last at least half a year). So, i am aware how rare and nice is the car you got. We can say that Nissan Datsun is my hobby. I have just a few questions: is the car technically ok? is the motor "on the run"? and trasmision..is it ok, too? The next important thing is the documents. I need to know if the car is registered (put into circulation)? or is it abmelden

If you are interested in selling my your nissan i have a possibility sending transport for it in 7 to 10 days. What is your lowest price?:) Last question is: where is the car actually?:)

-Anton -I appreciate your intention to buy my Nissan 280ZX. I will try to describe my car as accurately & detailed. Mechanically the car is in very good condition, tires are in good shape, brakes work well. The interior is in virtually spotless condition. The seats are clean & not torn. The exterior is in excellent condition, has no technical damages, no scratches or dents & the TÜV verification is valid until January, 2015. It has a complete service book. I must tell you that I`m located in London, Great Britain & the car is here with me. I lived & worked in Germany but unfortunately I divorced after 6 months from my wife. It was a painful divorce for me, but at least I got my kids with me. Now, I moved back in London, GB where I try to rebuild my life & I must sell the car under market value so I can complete the procedure for divorce & division. My last price is €2.900.

If you can`t come here to pick up the car I can ship it to your location & you will have 5 days inspection period untill you decide to buy it or not.

Please let me know how you think that we can make the transaction!

Best regards from London,

-I-Tomasz -Ok. thank you for the information. I am still interested in buying the car. By shipping it to my location you mean to my place of living (Warsaw-Poland) or Germany where you lived? What would be the cost of this procedure? Is there any chance you could give my your phone number so maybe one of my friends in London could see the car?

-Anton -Good evening Mr. Tomasz,

I explained in my previous e-mail that I divorced from my wife and I moved in London, United Kingdom and the car is here with me. We have two options to make the transaction:

a) You come here and pick up the car by yourself for €2.900

b) We can use a transport company and they will bring the car at your location in 3-5 days and you will have 5 days inspection period to decide if you want to keep the car or not (the shipping fees will be around €400, but I think is fair for both sides to pay 50%-50%, that means €200/person, so totally you need to pay €3.100)

Please let me know how you think that we can handle the deal and I will explain you step by step all the details about the transaction with a transport company if you choose this option.

Wait for your reply soon!

-I - Tomasz.-OK - 3100 Euro and the car at my place - Warsaw.

Now explain to me step by step all the details about the transaction with a transport company , what payment, which sum, when and to whom.

Tomasz.

-Anton -I will explain you step by step how this will work:

A. First you have to send me your shipping information (your name & address/phone number).

1. After I receive your info, I will go to shipping company office & leave the car onto your name & with your shipping address as the intended receiver.

2. The transport company will check the car also the legal papers to see that everything is OK with it.

B. You will receive a notification from shipping company as a confirmation that the car is in their custody & also, that the car has been tested & ready for shipping. At this point the shipping company will contact you by phone & e-mail with all the details regarding our transaction (tracking number, delivery time, payment method, contract of sale, etc).

1. They will request you a security payment, you will have to deposit the money of the car (€3.100) to shipping company account via Bank Transfer to proof that you have the money ready for the car. The deposit will be only a temporary guarantee, & will not obligate you to buy the car 100%. Your deposit will stay in their account, in safe until you will receive the car & decide if you want to buy it or not.

2. The transport company will verify the payment, & if everything is in order, they will start the shipping to your address.

3. After you will receive the car & you will be completely satisfied with it, you will instruct the transport company with your decision.

C. If by any reason, you will not be satisfied with the product, you will return the car to the company with no expense or extra costs from your side. If you decide to keep the car, you will sign the Contract of Sale & they will pay me.

You will get the chance to inspect the car, test it and everything you like while your money are safely held in company's account. ONLY after you confirm that you agree to keep the car, they will release the money to me.

If everything is clear, give me your your details so we can initiate the transaction through the transport company service.

Thank you!

-I -Tomasz -O.K perfect plan. Send me a copy of the documents of the car and enter the name and address of the company, and their website.

Und aus dieser Zeit auf eine Antwort wartet Anton .......