ForumEnglish-Talk
  1. Startseite
  2. Forum
  3. Dialog
  4. English-Talk
  5. Any suggestion for family car around 25k euro?

Any suggestion for family car around 25k euro?

Themenstarteram 16. November 2017 um 4:26

Hi,

I’m not really into cars in general and I’m overwhelmed with the amount of models and trims.

My budget is around 25 and my priorities are:

- nice built car (no cheap Dacia style)

- a large trunk (350liter more or less)

- a good mileage (GPL/ERdgas is a good option)

Currently I’m looking at:

- new Polo 2018

- seat Arona

- Opel Crossland

- wolkswagen t-rock

Ähnliche Themen
17 Antworten

I know I'm quite late, but maybe my suggestion for a car to suit your needs could still be helpful:

25k Euro is not exactly low, so you can look further than the Polo-Corsa-Ibiza horizon.

One car that came in my mind and is not as dull and ordinary as those yet mentioned, is the Ssangyong Trivoli: http://www.autobild.de/.../ssangyong-tivoli-fahrbericht-5778181.html (of course you can choose a different color and don't have to go for this chili pepper red interior)

It is available as Manual or Automatic, with 4 Wheel drive or 2WD, as Petrol or Diesel, and furthermore unlike other underdog cars, it offers a convincing passenger safety concept.

The trunk (I'm saying trunk as I grew up in Britain) is with 423 liters good within your suggested capacity, but most of all: it is reasonable priced. It starts at 15.990€ in Germany, for your 25k you will get a fully equipped one with all toys and gadgets one needs or doesn't.

Btw, it's no Chinese crap Dacia like car, it Korean and I have had a test drive, the quality is about on Skoda level.

Regards Sitzheitzung.

With 25K I would buy a Q5 second hand (2014), and nothing less.

Well but that's everyone's car. The roads need a pinch of exotic individuality.

Deine Antwort