3. Auto
  4. Volkswagen
  5. Polo
  6. Warnung vor Angebot Polo 1.2 mobile.de - Western Union Geldtransfer

Warnung vor Angebot Polo 1.2 mobile.de - Western Union Geldtransfer

VW
Themenstarteram 4. Mai 2009 um 12:11

Hallo,

hier im Forum habe ich den Bericht zu Lupo über mobile.de (Betrug) gefunden. Da aktuell wieder ein Angebot zu POLO herumgeistert, schreibe ich hier mal neu dazu.

Habe ebenfalls mit einem Rentner-Ehepaar aus Dänemark, das ein Haus in Köln hatte und nun in Frederikshavn/Nordjylland, Dänemark wohnen soll) wegen einem Polo 1.2 Highline Navi, Leder, Klima zu 3.880,- EUR über mobile. de Kontakt. Haargenau dieselbe mail (es war seine zweite nach meiner Rückantwort) mit demselben Schreibfehler: ...."no tehnical problems". Ich sollte auch per Western Union Geld auf meinen Namen zu unserem Meetingort Hamburg transferieren. Sein Absender war:

Stefan Hjalmar [Stefan7Hjalmar@mail2power.com]

Die dritte Mail:

"Hello Herr ……., (Verwechslung, ich bin eine Frau und da wurde ich echt hellhörig)

I am glad to inform you about the place for our meeting, at ELYSEE Hotel AG Hamburg (Rothenbaumchaussee 10, D-20148 Hamburg). I will arrive there on Friday evening and we will have our meeting on Saturday morning.

I am ready to meet you as we agreed and finish the deal, but before all things I must be sure that you will be there and i will not make 600 km for nothing...i hope you understand me!

For that reason i have a proposal for you.

PLEASE CONCENTRATE AND READ IT CAREFULLY TO UNDERSTAND MY POINT OF VIEW!

My wife Bianca will go to the Western Union Office here in Frederikshavn and she will make a transfer ON MY NAME with destination Hamburg .I will be the beneficiary of 3500 EURO in Hamburg (the place of our meeting). I think that the sum is considerable as a proof of coming. So, this will be the proof for you that i will be there to meet you! As soon as the transfer is finished i will scan the paper of my transfer and i will send you by e-mail!

The same thing I want from you! Your wife or a good friend of you can go to the Western Union Office (Minuten-Service Einsahlung) there in your town to any DEUTSCHE POSTBANK (this is the place in Germany in association with Western Union) and make a transfer of 3500 EURO ON YOUR NAME with destination Hamburg . I want to see you the beneficiary of 3500 EURO in Hamburg ! This will be the proof for me that you have the money and you will come there to meet me!

My point is that after i will see this transfer on your name i will be sure that you will be there and we will go together to the WesternUnion in Hamburg to take our money back.

Maybe you are worry about the transfer tax that your wife will pay about 150 euro, but because this condition is put by me, i will give you the money-tax back when we will meet.

I told you, I'm ready to meet you, but without this proof i will not accept to make this long road to Germany without any result.

I will wait for your decision regarding my only condition in this deal.

Stefan H "

Die Anzeige war am 01. Mai 2009 geschaltet, dann wieder gelöscht und wieder am 03. Mai 2009 nur kurz geschaltet. Habe darauf nochmal mit andrer Absenderadresse kontaktiert, diesmal sein Absender :

Stefan Hjalmar [Stefan12Hjalmar@mail2power.com]

Man bemerke die Änderung von 7 auf 12!!!

...und wieder dieselbe mail wie beim erstenmal erhalten (seine erste mail mit Foto eines netten älteren Paares und Foto des Polos als 2stes Bild, also nicht auf ei8nem Foto zusammen, seine Frau soll heißen Bianca) :

"Good day,

I appreciate your intent of buying my Vw Polo. The car works and stands in perfect condition, i never had any problems with the engine.

The price is 3880 EURO and i believe it is convenient for us both.

We live in the Northern part of Denmark (DK), in a beautiful sea-side city called Frederikshavn, region Nordjylland.

We had a nice place to stay during our summer and winter holidays in Köln .This is why the car has deutsche plates and german registration yet. I bought it from Germany and i am the first owner.

The reason for selling it now is that we are a nice couple of pensioners (i have 64 and my beloved wife has 63 years old), we love spending our time (and money) travelling around the world by plane, so a car is no more useful for us. Also we sold our holiday house in Germany and bought a big farm here in Dänemark.

If you agree and you are decided for a meeting to see the car and make a test-drive we are ready to make a trip to Germany and meet you personally.

I am sure that we will find a nice city in Germany to arrange a meeting, a region acceptable for us and for you in the same time.

Please tell us, where do you live?

We have the faith that this can be a good deal!

With kindly danish regards,

Stefan Hjalmar

PS: My German is limited at just a few words so i wish a lot to continue our conversation in English. "

Echt schade wegen dem schönen Polo, dass es sich hier Betrug handelt. Kann man nicht aufgrund der Fotos und der Email-Adressen was herausfinden? Ist das Foto identisch mit den vorhergehenden Fangangeboten? Wer mögen diese Leute sein, die gar nichts davon wissen, dass sie "benutzt" werden?

Gruß an alle wachsamen Autokäufer,

Molida

Beste Antwort im Thema
am 26. Juni 2009 um 18:53

Hallo Ihr Lieben!

Auch ich hatte das Vergnügen, mit dem "netten" dänischen Alfred Selberg E-Mail Kontakt zu haben...bis gestern, als ich Gott sei Dank diese Seite gefunden habe und sehr erstaunt darüber war, alle meine drei Briefe...Wort für Wort...hier zu finden!

Bei uns war es ein VW Polo 1.9 TDI Highline Leder Creme, für 3.890 €, von einem Alfred Selberg in Köln mit der E-Mail Adresse:

Alfred2Selberg@mail2Army.com

Gleiche Vorgehensweise: 1. Mail mit Foto des netten älteren Ehepaares und Bild von Auto, dann war plötzlich die Anzeige auf mobile.de raus...der E-mail Kontakt ging weiter mit dem Vorschlag des Treffpunktes (sollte bei uns in Bielefeld sein, Altstadt Hotel in der Ritterstraße 15) und als dritte Mail dann seine Bedingung, 3.500 € über Wester Union Office als Sicherheit zu schicken, dass wir auch wirklich zum Treffpunkt erscheinen und er nicht umsonst 800 km fahren muß.

Nie haben wir dran gedacht, die ganze Zeit mit solch einem BETRÜGER zu kommunizieren. Aber mal eben 3.500 € zu verschicken, schien uns dann doch zu gefährlich, so dass wir zu unserer Bank gegangen sind und dort um Rat gefragt haben. Der nette Bankangstellte (für Auslandsgeschäfte) gab uns dann aber den Tip, die Finger davon zu lassen, weil über diesen Weg - mit der Western Union - es Betrügern leicht gemacht wird, an Geld dran zu kommen....

Hätte schon fast wieder dem "lieben dänischen" Mr. Selberg geschrieben, dass wir nicht bereit sind im Voraus Geld zu überweisen, sondern lieber vor Ort bar bezahlen wollen...Doch wofür hat man das Internet? Ich gab dann unter Google: Western Union/Forum ein und siehe da...ich lande auf dieser Seite und lese alle meine Briefe, Wort für Wort. Danke an meine Vorgänger!!!

Hab dann aber trotztem kurz zurückgeschrieben, ihm die Meinung gesagt, seine nette frau Bianca (oder doch Sofie??) grüßen lassen :-)

Ich hoffe sehr, dass man solche BETRÜGER mal endlich kriegt und ordentlich dafür bestraft.

Nochmal Glück gehabt! Liebe Grüße euch allen!

S.F.

193 weitere Antworten
Ähnliche Themen
193 Antworten

Bin grade in Verhandlung mit einer "Schwedin" über den Kauf ihres Passat Variant 1.6 Comfortline von 9/2016 auf Autoscout24. Er soll VB 4.400 EUR kosten.

Dass "sie" keine Telefonnummer angibt und auch der Mail-Wechsel haben mich stutzig gemacht und ich habe ihre angebliche Ausweisnummer gegoogelt. So bin ich bei euch gelandet. Danke euch allen!!! Der Ausweis steht auf (aktuell) Seite 9 vom Thread, nur dass "sie" ihn jetzt auf "Johanna Sällström" gefaked hat und angeblich in Göteburg wohnt. Am Freitag, 2.11.2018, will sie sich mit ihrem Bruder angeblich in Düsseldorf mit mir treffen.

Habe natürlich überlegt, das an Europol zu melden, aber die unternehmen erst was, wenn man es der deutschen Poizei gemeldet hat.

https://www.europol.europa.eu/report-a-crime

Und die scheint, wenn ich den Thread ab 2010 sehe, bislang nicht erfolgreich zu sein. Also lasse ich es.

-------

j.o.h.a.n.n.a.1983.sallstrom@gmail.com

IP-Adresse: 172.31.216.1 (führt zu keiner überprüfbaren Region)

"Hallo ,

Vielen dank für Ihre nachricht und Interesse.

Der Wagen läuft sehr gut und er ist in einen sehr guten Zustand und ich hatte nie irgendwelche Probleme mit dem Wagen.

Das Auto ist unfallfreie, Scheckheft gepflegt und hat keine Mangel, keine Rost, Kratzer oder Dellen. Das Auto hat TÜV bis Ende 2019. preis ist verhandelbar!

- Das Auto ist in einwandfreiem zustand.

- Keine unfälle und keine technischen probleme (Motor funktioniert einwandfrei).

- Keine beschädigung, keine kratzer oder beulen.

- Dies ist ein nichtraucher-fahrzeug.

- Öl, luftfilter und bremsscheiben wurden erst kürzlich erneuert.

- Alle auto-service rechtzeitig

- Winter- und sommerreifen auf alumiumfelgen in sehr guter form

- Alle Reparaturen wurden in das Serviceheft eingetragen.

- Die winter- und sommerreifen sind im preis inbegriffen.

Wenn Sie ein ernsthaftes Interesse an meinem Auto haben, bin ich bereit, mit meinem Bruder zu kommen für ein Treffen.

Wenn Sie damit einverstanden sind, schreiben Sie mir bitte in welches Stadt leben Sie, so kann ich einen guten Treffpunkt für uns beide aussuchen.

Ich bin sicher, das wir einen netten Platzt finden können, so das wir uns Treffen können, was es für uns beide bequem machen sollte.

Ich habe in dieser E-Mail alle Bilder angebracht, so können Sie sich den Wagen noch mal genau in ruhe auf Ihrem Computer ansehe.

Ich wünschen Ihnen noch einen schönen Sonntag und eine gute neue Woche

Mit lieben Grüßen , Johanna"

Angehängt sind 9 Fotos mit 4,8 MB. Sicher zu viel für das Forum, aber letztlich auch irrelevant, da es ja wohl ein Fake-Auto ist.

Zweite erhaltene Mail:

"Hallo,

Ich freue mich sehr über Ihre Antwort.

Ich und meine Familie leben in Göteborg, Schweden.

Mein Mann lebte und arbeitete in Deutschland. Leider habe ich mich vor 2 Jahren geschieden. Deshalb verkaufe ich das Auto, weil er mich zu sehr an meinen Ex-Mann . Mein Mann war der erste Fahrzeughalter und jetzt bin ich der zweite Fahrzeughalter.

Ich habe das Auto aus Deutschland übernommen und jetzt befindet sich das Auto in Schweden.

Das Auto ist in meine Namen in Deutschland zugelassen und hat deutsche Papiere und deutsche Kennzeichen. Der TÜV ist in Ordnung, bis ende 2019 gültig. Deshalb, das Fahrzeug ist noch in Deutschland zugelassen. Das Auto hat grüne Umweltplakette. Das Fahrzeug hat 8-fach Bereifung in sehr gut Zustand. Sommerreifen und Winterreifen sind im Preis inbegriffen.

Den Wagen haben wir damals als Neuwagen gekauft!

Das Auto ist in einem super gepflegten Zustand, es hatte nie einen Unfall, hat keine technischen Probleme (der Motor ist in perfektem Zustand), es hat kein Rost, Kratzer oder Dellen. Das Auto ist ein Garagenwagen.

Alle Inspektionen wurden bei einem örtlichen Fachhändler gemacht, damit ist der Wagen Scheckheft gepflegt.

Ölwechsel wurde regelmäßig durchgeführt.

Es handelt sich um ein Nichtraucherfahrzeug. Es wurden auch nie Tiere in dem Auto erlaubt.

Wenn Sie mein Auto kaufen, können Sie meine Kennzeichen des Autos behalten. Ich brauche sie nicht mehr und Sie können mit diese nach Hause fahren.

Ich würde vorschlagen, dass wir treffen uns Freitag 02. November - Samstag 03. November in Düsseldorf , damit Sie sich den Wagen in ruhe anschauen können. Lassen Sie mich wissen, welches Datum ihnen besser anpasst.

Ich kann mit meinem Bruder für Eintreffen kommen. Wenn Sie wollen, können wir zusammen, zu einer lokalen Werkstatt (Sie können eine wählen) gehen, um das Auto zu überprüfen. Bitte lassen Sie mich wissen, welcher Tag für Sie gut wäre, weil ich ein Hotelzimmer für mich und meinen Bruder buchen.

Wenn Sie sich für mein Auto entscheiden, können wir die ganzen Papiere für den Verkauf vor Ort machen und Sie können Ihr neues Auto nach Hause fahren.

Wir (mein Bruder und ich) können mit dem Zug zurück nach Hause fahren.

Wir werden im Hotel ein Abend vor unserem Treffen ankommen, wir brauchen etwas Zeit uns auszuruhen, nach so einer langen Reise. Am Morgen können wir Sie in der Lobby des Hotels treffen. Sagen Sie einfach Bescheid, zu welcher Zeit Sie da sein werden.

Es tut mir leid, aber ich kann nicht mit ihnen am Telefon sprechen, da ich leider nur Schwedisch sprechen und schreiben kann. Ich schreibe meine Texte mit Google Übersetzer.

Ich hoffe, dass es kein Problem für Sie ist.

Ich hoffe, bald von ihnen zu hören.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen aus Schweden!

Johanna Sällström

PS: Ich habe eine Kopie meines Reisepass angehängt, damit Sie eine Vorstellung davon haben, wer sich hinter dieser E-Mail verbirgt."

Lecker Mädche oder? Tja mit Speck fängt man Mäuse ;-)

Bin mal gespannt, wann die Western Union ins Spiel kommt. Aber wenn die Schurken schlau sind, verfolgen sie diesen Thread und müssen sich nun ´ne neue Masche einfallen lassen :-)

Img-18-00-pass
Img-18-0001

Hello everyone,

Attention again!

I am currently in negotiations with a couple of pensioners from Denmark Lars and Lagertha Elstrup elstrupdmk@gmail.com Hello,

I would like to thank you for your interest and I appreciate your intention of buying my Volkswagen Touran. The car works and stands in perfect condition, I never had any problems with the engine.

The price is 3250 EURO and I believe it is convenient for us both.

We live in the capital of Denmark, Copenhagen (København), located in the Hovedstaden region, a beautiful place on the Sjælland island.

We have a nice place to stay during our summer and winter holidays in Paris (France capital). Also the car stands there in our private garage in Paris.

The reason why the car still has Deutsche plates and German registration is that I bought it from Germany and I am the first owner. It is 100% a German car, registered in Baden-Baden as we also own an apartment in Germany.

The reason for selling it now is that we are a nice couple of pensioners (I am 70 and my beloved wife is 68 years old), we love spending our time (and money) traveling around the world by plane, so a car is no more useful for us.

If you agree and you are decided for a meeting to see the car and make a test-drive we are ready to make a trip to France and meet you personally.

I am sure that we will find a nice city in Northern France near the German border to arrange a meeting, a region acceptable for us and for you at the same time.

Please tell us, where do you live? We would like to know more about you so we can propose you an appointment.

We have the faith that this will be a good deal!

Lars Elstrup

PS: We have a German neighbour living here in Copenhagen who helped us with the website selling advertisement. My German is limited at just a few words, so I wish a lot to continue our conversation in English.

Hello,

We are glad for your answer.

The car is in perfect condition (kept in the garage), it has never been involved in any accident (accident-free), no technical problems (engine works ok), no scratches or dents on the car body. It has valid TüV/ASU until next year, all the taxes are paid in Germany and all the inspections are done and noted in the car's Service Book.

We are both non-smokers, nobody smoked inside the car.

I want to inform you that you can use our plates (German signs) for your drive back home, this is no problem for us.

As I already announced to you, we are in Denmark now (the car stands in France, Paris), but if you decide to have a meeting to see the car, I am ready to meet your friend in France near the German border. We will take a flight to Paris, take the car from there and drive it to our meeting point.

I propose to you a meeting at the end of next week, Saturday morning 1st of August, in Strasbourg (Straßburg). I think it is a good place for us both.

There will be no need for any other meeting, we will manage the documents for the sale in order and your friend can take the car with him immediately.

If you will accept, I will look for a hotel to stay for me and my wife and I will inform you about the place of meeting.

We will arrive there one day before our meeting and we will wait for your friend at the hotel's reception.

Thank you.

We hope to hear news from you soon,

Lars and Lagertha Elstrup

Hello,

We are sorry but we can't come to Germany for our meeting.

However, my wife and I are fair people, and we understand the travel distance and costs involved in our meeting.

So, we agreed on our car's last price of 3000 EURO, if you agree to meet with us in Strasbourg (Straßburg) as proposed. We are more than glad to help a bit this way, an we believe that you will find our offer to be more than fair.

We will be waiting for your decision, and hopefully you will agree with us !

Thank you,

Fam. Elstrup

am 24. Juli 2020 um 9:27

Hello, I received another email today

I am glad to inform you about the place of our meeting, at Hôtel Mercure Strasbourg Centre (3, rue du Maire Kuss, 67000 Straßburg, Frankreich). We will arrive there on Friday 31.07 evening and we will have our meeting on Saturday 01.08 morning.

I am ready to meet your friend as we agreed and finish the deal. I want to be sure that he will come to the meeting and that he is prepared to buy the car (financially) before we will fly to Paris and then drive 500 km.

I consulted my wife and we have a proposal for you. This will bring us a little guarantee that we will really meet.

PLEASE READ THIS MESSAGE CAREFULLY SO YOU CAN UNDERSTAND OUR POINT OF VIEW.

My wife Lagertha will go to the Western Union Office here in Copenhagen and she will transfer 1500 EURO to my name to France, Strasbourg (our meeting place). I will be the beneficiary of 1500 EURO in Strasbourg.

This will be our proof for you that we will be there to meet you! As soon as the transfer is finished I will scan the paper of my transfer and I will send it to you by e-mail!

The same thing I want from you! You can go to the Western Union Office there in your town and do a transfer of 1500 EURO TO YOUR FRIEND`S NAME with destination France, Strasbourg. I want to see your friend the beneficiary of 1500 EURO in Strasbourg! This will be the proof for me that he has the money and he will come there to meet me and my wife!

My point is that after I will see this transfer done to your friend`s name I will be sure that he will be there and we will go together to the WesternUnion in Strasbourg to take our money back.

Maybe you are worried about the transfer tax that you will pay about 60 euro, but because this is my condition, I will give your friend the money-tax back when we meet.

One more thing you have to know, there is no need for a bank account. This is a person-to-person transfer which is instant. And my condition is to see your friend the Beneficiary of this transfer so I can be sure about his personal presence at the meeting, the coming of a man (Strong Principle of mine).

If you will read my email carefully you will understand that it is a fair thing for both sides, and this will be a guarantee for us that we will not come to the meeting without any result.

We cannot come to such a long trip to France without having the insurance that we will meet each other.

This is our ONLY condition in this deal and we hope you can respect it so we can have an honorable deal.

We will be waiting for your message and we are sure that we will receive a positive answer.

Lars Elstrup

am 24. Juli 2020 um 9:40

They also sent me a reservation from the hotel in Strasbourg where they will stay.Do you have any ideas how to contact the police and get what you deserve

Hallo Zusammen,

aktuell hatte ich auch Kontakt mit den "netten Ehepaar" aus Dänemark.

Ziemlich die gleiche Masche haben sie bei mir auch abgezogen.

Es ging um einen BMW X3, mobile.de inseriert um € 2.500,00, mit der Zusage dass wir uns in Straßburg/ Frankreich treffen sollte. Vorher sollte ich über die Western Union Bank 1.500,00 an mich in eine Filiale der WU Bank in Straßburg anweisen.

Hier das letzte Mail, vom "Verkäufer":

Hello,

I am ready to meet you in Strasbourg and finish the deal on Saturday as we agreed. I just scanned my personal passport for you to be sure who you will meet!

But it seems that you didn't understand our point of view. I am not asking you for a pre-payment (money in advance)!

First we will meet and after you will check the car and the papers and you will decide if you buy the car or not you will pay us. I will never ask you for money before you see the car.

The Western Union transfer in Postbank is a guarantee for us that you are a serious person and that you are ready to buy our car.

We will come to France just for the meeting with you and we need some guarantee that this effort will worth.

The transfer in Postbank has to be done by your wife (or friend) to your name. We want to see that you will be the beneficiary of this transfer (the person who will be able to take the money back from Western Union Office).

Your wife has to go with the money in cash to the Western Union Office there in your city. Your wife will ask to use Western Union Service to send money to her husband.

She will have to complete a document with some details: her name (as sender), her address, your name (as receiver), destination France, Strasbourg , amount to send,... Your wife will give the completed document, her ID card and the money in cash (1500e + 75 e tax) to the Postbank employee. The transfer will be processed in 10 minutes and your wife will receive back her ID card and the document which confirms that the transfer to your name has been done. Once again i confirm you that i will give you back the transfer tax.

You will bring this document with you. You will show the transfer document and your ID card to the Western Union Office in Strasbourg at the moment when we will meet and you will receive your money back.

As you can see it is not a difficult procedure. We hope that now you understood our intentions and we hope that you agree with us.

My wife will do the similar transfer to my name and this transfer documents exchange will offer us a little guarantee that the meeting will really take place and that our efforts will not be in vain.

Please inform us what is your decision so we can go further and be sure that we have an agreement and a meeting too.

I am very sorry to inform you that we will not come to France to meet you if you do not agree with us.

My wife will do the transfer to my name as soon as we will have your confirmation that you accept this and that your wife will do the transfer to your name.

I believe a good deal is based of 100% safety for both sides and with this transfers i want to add a plus of security for me and for you as well that our meeting will take place.

Fam. Elstrup

BMW X3 mobile.de € 2.500,00

Üble Nummer! Meinen Freund haben die Dänen heute in Straßburg ausgenommen. Der gleiche Mailverkehr wie oben. Die Rezeptionistin im Mercur hat bestätigt, dass die Masche dort schon seit Wochen läuft. Müssen ja gute Ausweisfälscher sein, sonst könnten die ja nicht ans Geld vor Ort.

Merkt das eigentlich keiner von denen die ausgenommen wurden, dass es sich für einen Verkäufer gar nicht lohnt diese Wege zu fliegen oder zu fahren (inklusive Maut + Benzin) und die WU Gebühren zurück zu bezahlen und dann schließlich 2500-3500 € bzw. zum Teil genau so viel unter dem reellem Fahrzeugpreis zu kassieren?

Oder ist das die pure Gier nach Schnäppchen die einem das Gehirn aussetzen lässt?

Kleiner Reflex: wenn man als Käufer denkt, dass die Verkäufer doof sind weil die irgendetwas viel zu günstig verkaufen, dann ist man zu 99,99% selbst der Doofe (bzw. den süßen Esel auf dem Bild)...:D

Selbst wenn auch Städte aus der Bretagne genannt werden (Plérin/Brest ist übrigens meine Heimatsregion), Autos mit DE Papiere lassen sich vor Ort sehr gut verkaufen. Für die Preise fährst Du zum Vertragshändler, der holt die Kohle aus Schublade raus und kauft das Auto sofort ab. Da muss keiner mit Leute aus DE ins Geschäft kommen...:rolleyes: In Dänemark noch leichter...

Hallo zusammen,

der letzte Post ist bereits 2 Jahre alt und es wider mit den gleichen Tricks gearbeitet.

Anzeige bei mobile.de

Nach der Kontakt Aufnahme, Antwort von dem Opa Lars Bom.

Ich habe die Anzeige gleich gemeldet und sie war nach paar Minuten weg.

Text lautete:

Hello,

I would like to thank you for your interest and I appreciate your intention of buying my Vw Crafter. The car works and stands in perfect condition, I never had any problems with the engine.

The price is 10.000 EURO and I believe it is convenient for us both.

We live in the capital of Denmark, Copenhagen (København), located in the Hovedstaden region, a beautiful place on the Sjælland island.

We had a nice place to stay during our summer and winter holidays in DE-30827 Garbsen. We sold the house a few months ago but we kept a rented garage in Germany, in Garbsen until we sell the car too. So the car stands there.

This is the reason why the car still has deutsche plates and german registration.

The reason for selling it now is that we are a nice couple of pensioners (i am 64 and my beloved wife is 63 years old), we love spending our time (and money) traveling around the world by plane, so a car is no more useful for us.

If you agree and you are decided for a meeting to see the car and make a test-drive we are ready to take a flight to Germany and meet you personally.

It would be great to meet in Germany in the city where the car stands now, but if it is too far away for you I am sure that we will find a nice city in Germany to arrange a meeting, a region acceptable for us and for you at the same time.

Please tell us, where do you live? We would like to know more about you so we can propose you an appointment.

Lars Bom

PS: We have a German neighbour living here in Copenhagen who helped us by posting the selling advert on the German Website. My German is limited to just a few words so i wish a lot to continue our conversation in English.

Wieso? Ist doch bekannt, dass Rentner in Dänemark immer reicher werden und nur mit Flugzeuge um die Welt reisen... ;)

Hey all, we almost got tricked by those people - they were advertising a Carrera 993 (60k euros!!) and we were almost on our way to meet them. They demanded money through ebay this time. Do you know where and how we should report this?

Sind immer noch auf der Suche nach einen Dummen!!!

Hello,

I would like to thank you for your interest and I appreciate your intention of buying my Concorde 910 LI. The camper works and stands in perfect condition, I never had any problems with the engine.

The price is 298.000 EURO and I believe it is convenient for us both.

We live in the capital of Denmark, Copenhagen, located in the Hovedstaden region, a beautiful place on the Seeland island.

We had a nice place to stay during our summer and winter holidays in Germany, Rodgau (PLZ 63110). We sold the house a few months ago but we kept the garage until we sold the camper too. So it stands there in the garage in Germany.

This is the reason why the wohnmobil still has Deutsche plates and registration. I bought it from Germany and I am the first owner.

The reason for selling it now is that we are a nice couple of pensioners (I am 65 and my beloved wife is 64 years old), we love spending our time (and money) traveling around the world by plane, so a camper is no more useful for us.

If you agree and you are decided for a meeting to see the wohnmobil and make a test-drive we are ready to take a flight to Germany and meet you personally.

It would be great to meet in Germany in the city where the womo now stands, but if it is too far away for you I am sure that we will find a nice city in Germany to arrange a meeting, a region acceptable for us and for you at the same time.

Please tell us, where do you live? We would like to know more about you so we can propose to you an appointment.

With kind danish regards,

Henrik Hansen

PS: We have a German neighbour living here in Copenhagen who helped us with the website selling advertisements. My German is limited to just a few words so I wish a lot to continue our conversation in English.

Ist jetzt unter dem Namen Jorgen Daniel Soderberg unterwegs.

Hello,

I would like to thank you for your interest and I appreciate your intention of buying my BMW 2002 TII. The car works and stands in perfect condition, I never had any problems with the engine.

The price is 20.500 EURO and I believe it is convenient for us both.

We live in the capital of Denmark, Copenhagen, located in the Hovedstaden region, a beautiful place on the Seeland island.

We had a nice place to stay during our summer and winter holidays in DE-81369 München. We sold the house a few months ago but we kept the garage until we sold the car too. So it stands there in the garage.

This is the reason why the car still has deutsche plates and German registration. I bought it from Germany and it is 100% a German car.

The reason for selling it now is that we are a nice couple of pensioners (I am 65 and my beloved wife is 64 years old), we love spending our time (and money) traveling around the world by plane, so a car is no more useful for us.

If you agree and if you are decided for a meeting to see the car and make a test-drive we are ready to take a flight to Germany and meet you personally.

It would be great to meet in Germany in the city where the car stands now, but if it is too far away for you I am sure that we will find a nice city in Germany to arrange a meeting, a region acceptable for us and for you at the same time.

Please tell us, where do you live? We would like to know more about you so we can propose to you an appointment.

Jorgen Daniel Soderberg

PS: We have a German neighbour living here in Copenhagen who helped us by posting the selling advert on the German Website. My German is limited to just a few words so I wish to continue our conversation in English.

Deine Antwort