2. Forum
  3. Auto
  4. Audi
  5. A7 4G8 & 4K
  6. Kauf von gebrauchten BiTDi?

Kauf von gebrauchten BiTDi?

Audi A7 4G
Themenstarteram 26. Juli 2018 um 9:45

Hallo. Ich komme aus Dänemark und mein Deutsch ist nicht so gut, also schreibe ich mit Google Übersetzer :-)

Ich würde gerne einen gebrauchten Audi A7 in Deutschland kaufen und ich habe meistens das 313 PS BiTDi Modell gesehen.

Mein Budget erreicht ein Modell von 2012 und mit über 100.000 km. laufen.

Wir werden 150% Anmeldegebühr hier in Dänemark bezahlen! :-(

Aber können Sie erwarten, dass ein Modell von 2012 immer noch in gutem Zustand ist? Ich möchte viele teure Reparaturen vermeiden.

Ich habe auch das BiTDi-Modell mit 313 PS und das ZF-Getriebe aus diesem Grund betrachtet. Wie ich es verstehe, ist es das Modell mit den wenigsten Problemen?

Eine Alternative könnte auch ein Audi SQ5 von 2014 sein, aber ich finde es nicht so lecker wie das A7-Modell.

Aber hier kann ich ein neueres Modell bekommen, das weniger Kilometer gefahren ist. Wäre es stattdessen vorzuziehen?

Ich kann wirklich die Erfahrung von jedem verwenden, der einen älteren gebrauchten Audi A7 oder vielleicht SQ5 gekauft hat.

Gibt es viele Probleme mit Motor und Getriebe? Oder gibt es etwas Besonderes, auf das ich achten muss?

Ich hoffe du kannst helfen und mein Deutsch ist verständlich!

Beste Antwort im Thema

Zitat:

@DKanders schrieb am 26. Juli 2018 um 20:53:04 Uhr:

I'm more interested in inputs about which engine I should go for :-) Would a newer car with the 272 engine perhaps be better than a 2012 model with the 313 engine?

I would say if you buy a 272 PS 3.0 TDI you can save Money, at the Point of buying the Car and in the maintenance costs and Insurance. The Mono-Turbo in the 272 PS has a lower Consumption, if you drive in the Citys with stop & go you can save a lot of fuel, but on the german Autobahn or Fast Lane the differences are not so big.

I must admit that the 272 PS is really fast, i saw it often with my unchipped Audi A6 Competition in the Company with 326 PS and if i make a Kickdown, the 272 PS will not overtake me, but he is always close to my Car. Like i told you the old 313 PS Bi-Turbo was faster, i know a lot of People which had without Chip-Tuning nearly 350 PS.

So sometimes i regreted that i have buyed a Bi-Turbo (because of more costs and not so much benefits), but if you go in the Dynamic Mode and you have the V8 Sound i have a Smile on my Face, that no 272 PS Engine can give me. :D

24 weitere Antworten
Ähnliche Themen
24 Antworten

Der Google Übersetzer ist für den Ar...h

What about English?

Aber davon abgesehen, gerade weil du in Dänemark doch schon heftige Zusatzkosten hast, würde ich dir empfehlen das Auto vorab durch TÜV/DEKRA oder ADAC testen lassen, da bekommst du relativ schnell den aktuellen Zustand mitgeteilt.

Dann ist die Frage ob du privat oder bei einem Händler kaufst? Bei einem Händler kannst du eine Garantie mitkaufen die dich vielleicht ein wenig ruhiger schlafen lässt.

Ich habe selber nur den "normalen" 3,0 TDI mit 272 PS deshalb kann ich keine Erfahrungen mitteilen aber schau mal hier...vielleicht ist hier das ein oder andere drin, das dir hilft:

https://www.motor-talk.de/.../...n-mit-dem-313-ps-diesel-t3776737.html

Viel Erfolg..so oder so ein tolles Auto

Ach ja..ich würde den A7 immer dem SQ5 vorziehen..ist aber persönliche Geschmackssache auch hinsichtlich des Einsatzes auf der Straße

Themenstarteram 26. Juli 2018 um 13:19

Zitat:

@A7 ab 09.12 schrieb am 26. Juli 2018 um 14:43:51 Uhr:

Der Google Übersetzer ist für den Ar...h

What about English?

Aber davon abgesehen, gerade weil du in Dänemark doch schon heftige Zusatzkosten hast, würde ich dir empfehlen das Auto vorab durch TÜV/DEKRA oder ADAC testen lassen, da bekommst du relativ schnell den aktuellen Zustand mitgeteilt.

Dann ist die Frage ob du privat oder bei einem Händler kaufst? Bei einem Händler kannst du eine Garantie mitkaufen die dich vielleicht ein wenig ruhiger schlafen lässt.

Ich habe selber nur den "normalen" 3,0 TDI mit 272 PS deshalb kann ich keine Erfahrungen mitteilen aber schau mal hier...vielleicht ist hier das ein oder andere drin, das dir hilft:

https://www.motor-talk.de/.../...n-mit-dem-313-ps-diesel-t3776737.html

Viel Erfolg..so oder so ein tolles Auto

Ach ja..ich würde den A7 immer dem SQ5 vorziehen..ist aber persönliche Geschmackssache auch hinsichtlich des Einsatzes auf der Straße

English would be fine, but I thought more people would perhaps understand me, if I tried with Google Translate :-)

But I will be buying the car from a dealer. Can you purchase some sort of Audi extended warranty then, which also works in Denmark? It's not much good if I have to drive the car to Germany, if something breaks!

Hi,

sorry that I do not have time anymore to answer in detail.

Honestly said, it is a good question, not sure if it will be possible to buy in Germany with extended warranty also in Dennmark, but even if not..it is better than nothing, just my point of view.

Ask them...and more, if they offer you a warranty, maybe not knowing that you will bring this car to Denmark then you maybe satisfied as they will not offer something if the car is not working in the way you are expecting.

Sorry that I can´t write more..I´m out for the next days until monday.

Best

I would wait and buy a Model from 2015 or newer with the Facelift, because in my Opinion in the A6 and the A7 they changed many things, the MMI System is verry fast in the Facelift Models, the Adaptive Air Supension is modified, the Engines are newer (and with illegal manipulated engine Software) and many other small but important things.

Okay, some people say that the old 313 PS Engine has a better V8 Sound from the Aktuator in the Exhaust and a better Performance, and yes a the biggest V6 Diesel in the Model-Line has a classical converter gearbox from ZF, its more durable then the dual-clutch transmission in the small 3.0 TDI Engines.

If you found a good A7 then you should have a look at the Oilsump, because many Engines are leaky there and that is expensive to fix this, because they must disassemble the Engine and other Parts.

I think because of the Problems with Diesel Engines (manipulated Engine Software) here in Germany the Prices for big Cars with big Diesel Engines will fall more and more. I see it here since month, i will buy a other car and the most Car Dealers wont have my 3.0 TDI because the are only a few People who want such a Car, the most of the People want small Cars or small SUV's like the Audi Q5, VW Tiguan, and the other Reason is the manipulated Software in this Cars.

If you would buy a Audi A7 here in Germany, i would say buy one from a Audi Dealer (Audizentrum), they mostly sell only checked good cars which are checked with a 100 Points plan and mostly with Warranty. The Warranty is mostly the "Perfect Car Pro" Warranty and if you have Problems or something to repair and you are more then 50 km away from the Dealer where you buyed the car (or somewhere in Europe), you must call the Dealer they give the OK and then they can repair the Car in Denmark at a Audi Car Dealer. The Problem overseas is, that you must pay the invoice for the Repair and the Insurance will refund the Amount of the Invoice minus the Retention.

Themenstarteram 26. Juli 2018 um 16:43

Zitat:

@Der Schweisser schrieb am 26. Juli 2018 um 17:36:20 Uhr:

I would wait and buy a Model from 2015 or newer with the Facelift, because in my Opinion in the A6 and the A7 they changed many things, the MMI System is verry fast in the Facelift Models, the Adaptive Air Supension is modified, the Engines are newer (and with illegal manipulated engine Software) and many other small but important things.

Okay, some people say that the old 313 PS Engine has a better V8 Sound from the Aktuator in the Exhaust and a better Performance, and yes a the biggest V6 Diesel in the Model-Line has a classical converter gearbox from ZF, its more durable then the dual-clutch transmission in the small 3.0 TDI Engines.

If you found a good A7 then you should have a look at the Oilsump, because many Engines are leaky there and that is expensive to fix this, because they must disassemble the Engine and other Parts.

I think because of the Problems with Diesel Engines (manipulated Engine Software) here in Germany the Prices for big Cars with big Diesel Engines will fall more and more. I see it here since month, i will buy a other car and the most Car Dealers wont have my 3.0 TDI because the are only a few People who want such a Car, the most of the People want small Cars or small SUV's like the Audi Q5, VW Tiguan, and the other Reason is the manipulated Software in this Cars.

If you would buy a Audi A7 here in Germany, i would say buy one from a Audi Dealer (Audizentrum), they mostly sell only checked good cars which are checked with a 100 Points plan and mostly with Warranty. The Warranty is mostly the "Perfect Car Pro" Warranty and if you have Problems or something to repair and you are more then 50 km away from the Dealer where you buyed the car (or somewhere in Europe), you must call the Dealer they give the OK and then they can repair the Car in Denmark at a Audi Car Dealer. The Problem overseas is, that you must pay the invoice for the Repair and the Insurance will refund the Amount of the Invoice minus the Retention.

Thank you very much for your reply. I understand what you are saying with regards to the 2015 or newer models, but an A7 that new would cost me 120.000 euro ++. I simply don't have that much money to spend on a car :-)

The medium 272 HP engine was seemingly more agile why I have chosen it. With the low speed limit in Denmark I would always tend to chose the Facelift with 272 HP instead of the old 313 HP biturbo. And to be honest, the small 190 HP engine would be sufficient.

I dont think so, look at that one here now its a A7 Competition from 2016 for 50 000 EUR.

Or this one here it has a lot of Features, its from a Audi Car Dealer and it also did not cost 120 000 EUR.

Themenstarteram 26. Juli 2018 um 18:39

Zitat:

@Tante Tilly schrieb am 26. Juli 2018 um 20:33:50 Uhr:

The medium 272 HP engine was seemingly more agile why I have chosen it. With the low speed limit in Denmark I would always tend to chose the Facelift with 272 HP instead of the old 313 HP biturbo. And to be honest, the small 190 HP engine would be sufficient.

Is the engine and gearbox as reliable in that version, as in the 313 BiTDi? I really like the idea of the 8 speed ZF gearbox. I've only read good things about it and it feels fantastic to drive.

Themenstarteram 26. Juli 2018 um 18:40

Zitat:

@Der Schweisser schrieb am 26. Juli 2018 um 20:38:37 Uhr:

I dont think so, look at that one here now its a A7 Competition from 2016 for 50 000 EUR.

Or this one here it has a lot of Features, its from a Audi Car Dealer and it also did not cost 120 000 EUR.

No, but I have to pay the danish registration tax for cars, which is 150%! So if the car costs 50.000 euro, you can add about 75.000 on top of that, to get it registered in Denmark.

Zitat:

@DKanders schrieb am 26. Juli 2018 um 20:40:49 Uhr:

No, but I have to pay the danish registration tax for cars, which is 150%! So if the car costs 50.000 euro, you can add about 75.000 on top of that, to get it registered in Denmark.

Ahh okay yes i understand, i have read something about the Problem with the Taxes. A small Polo with 1.0 TSI Engine costs in Poland 18900 USD and in Denkmark the same Car 34000 USD.

Okay so i must pass, for the Tax Problem i have no Solution. :-(

Zitat:

@DKanders schrieb am 26. Juli 2018 um 20:39:38 Uhr:

Is the engine and gearbox as reliable in that version, as in the 313 BiTDi? I really like the idea of the 8 speed ZF gearbox. I've only read good things about it and it feels fantastic to drive.

I dont want to say that its shit, if it works properly everything is fine, but the mechatronic has sometimes Problems. The Problem is the Dual-Clutch Gearbox is not designed for high Torque, so its not so durable. I had one in a 245 PS Audi A6 and it worked fine mostly, but i also know People who had Problems. I would say it depends how you drive the Car, if its cold and you play the "Full Throttle Game" the Chances that you have Problems are higher.

I personally think, that a tradition converter gearbox suits better for a Upper-Class-Car like a A6 or A7.

Themenstarteram 26. Juli 2018 um 18:53

Zitat:

@Der Schweisser schrieb am 26. Juli 2018 um 20:45:57 Uhr:

Zitat:

@DKanders schrieb am 26. Juli 2018 um 20:40:49 Uhr:

Ahh okay yes i understand, i have read something about the Problem with the Taxes. A small Polo with 1.0 TSI Engine costs in Poland 18900 USD and in Denkmark the same Car 34000 USD.

Okay so i must pass, for the Tax Problem i have no Solution. :-(

Haha, the solution would be to remove the insane tax! ;-) But apparently we like to pay tripple price for our cars here in Denmark.

I'm more interested in inputs about which engine I should go for :-) Would a newer car with the 272 engine perhaps be better than a 2012 model with the 313 engine?

Zitat:

Zitat:

@Tante Tilly schrieb am 26. Juli 2018 um 20:33:50 Uhr:

My A7 has the dual-clutch-transmission, and I love it. I almost ordered the 326 HP biturbo with air suspension, but changed the order right after a test drive. I am not aware of any technical issues.

My S5 hast got the standard 8-gear-transmission, and it is ........ ok. Yes, this car is faster, but double-clutch is more active and direct way of driving.

Themenstarteram 26. Juli 2018 um 18:55

Zitat:

@Der Schweisser schrieb am 26. Juli 2018 um 20:52:17 Uhr:

Zitat:

I dont want to say that its shit, if it works properly everything is fine, but the mechatronic has sometimes Problems. The Problem is the Dual-Clutch Gearbox is not designed for high Torque, so its not so durable. I had one in a 245 PS Audi A6 and it worked fine mostly, but i also know People who had Problems. I would say it depends how you drive the Car, if its cold and you play the "Full Throttle Game" the Chances that you have Problems are higher.

I personally think, that a tradition converter gearbox suits better for a Upper-Class-Car like a A6 or A7.

Okay. That is what I've been able to find on the internet as well. The 8 speed gearbox seems to be pretty much trouble free, while the dual clutch gearboxes seems to cause problems from time to time...

Deine Antwort