1. Startseite
  2. Forum
  3. Dialog
  4. English-Talk
  5. Grandis - to buy or not to buy? :-)

Grandis - to buy or not to buy? :-)

Themenstarteram 6. Februar 2007 um 20:53

Dear All,

I apologize for my English but I haven't an other choice - I don't speak German.

I tried to search the forum for the similar question but... it is in German and I gave up.

If you could be so kind and spend a bit of your time to help me in English please... :)

I work and live in the Netherlands (sorry, there is no point to talk to me in Dutch as well ;)) and plan to change my Honda Shuttle to a newer van.

The main candidate is the Grandis.

It is too expensive in the Netherlands and I think to import it from Germany (yes, I know about BTW).

I plan to buy a van with the automatic transmission, 2-3 years old (2004-2005).

Unfortunately there aren't a lot of Grandis cars in the Netherlands and it is relatively new so I did not find in the Internet any report on its reliability - at least in English.

As I see there are enough Grandis cars in Germany - so could you please share your experience with me: what kind of problems can I expect from 2-3yo Grandis, what do you know about the reliability of this car?