2. Forum
  3. Dialog
  4. English-Talk
  5. Mail "Welcome to Audi Service"

Mail "Welcome to Audi Service"

Audi Q5 FY
Themenstarteram 17. März 2023 um 15:24

Hi all,

I'm an italian user and I'm following you by 2 months hoping to understand all Q5 FY news.

I ordered a 2023 Q5 one month ago in an official Audi dealer: this morning I received a mail from Audi "Welcome to Audi Service". I know that the lead time are 5/7 months: is the mail related to the new car? I hope that it could be a good news for my Q5 ...

Thanks very much to all

Marco

Ähnliche Themen
12 Antworten

Zitat:

@spinmar schrieb am 17. März 2023 um 16:24:05 Uhr:

Hi all,

I'm an italian user and I'm following you by 2 months hoping to understand all Q5 FY news.

I ordered a 2023 Q5 one month ago in an official Audi dealer: this morning I received a mail from Audi "Welcome to Audi Service". I know that the lead time are 5/7 months: is the mail related to the new car? I hope that it could be a good news for my Q5 ...

Thanks very much to all

Marco

Dear Marco,

Welcome to Motor Talk !

I'am afraid that no one can give you an answer unless we know a little bit more of what was exactly written in the E-Mail. Can you supply us with a full quote, however, please make sure, that you blacken or delete all personal and specific data as Motor Talk is basically public readable.

Another idea is to simply call or visit your respective Audi-dealer and ask him about the Mail. They schould know all procedures.

Yours,

The Manitoba Star

Themenstarteram 17. März 2023 um 16:39

Hi thanks very much for your answer.

The email text is obviously in italian and it starts with:

Gentile XXXX

siamo lieti di darti il benvenuto nel mondo di Audi Service e orgogliosi che tu abbia scelto uno dei nostri modelli. Scoprirai che possedere una Audi significa vivere il progresso ogni giorno, contribuendo a definire un futuro migliore a bordo di una vettura all’avanguardia per prestazioni, comfort, tecnologie superiori e impegno sostenibile.

Next the email talks about Audi Premium care (I have got it) and Audi additional care.

Marco,

I did forward your case to the Q5-Forum where also orders for new cars are being discussed and I'am sure, that someone speaks italian there and can be of help, perhaps via means of personal message.

https://www.motor-talk.de/.../wartezimmer-q5-sq5-t5880646.html?...

That's only welcome "bla bla":

Dear XXXX

we are pleased to welcome you to the world of Audi Service and proud that you have chosen one of our models. You will discover that owning an Audi means living progress every day, helping to define a better future in a car that is at the forefront of performance, comfort, superior technology and sustainable commitment.

Themenstarteram 17. März 2023 um 17:28

I supposed it …. I hoped that it was a good news for my order.

Thanks very much for your reply

The waiting time for your new Audi is according to current experiences in this forum - also depending on your ordered special equipment - more than one year.... :rolleyes:

I've ordered my new SQ5 in 02/2022... should arrive in 12/2022... now ETA 06/2023... :(

Themenstarteram 17. März 2023 um 17:46

Oh my god… I read all your messages about lead time… in my contract there is the date 31 october… I hope something better.

It’s a Q5 sline plus with:

Chronos grey

City package

Black plus package

Audi Sport 20’ 54U

Comfort access

Premium care 2 years

So no special equipments.

Good luck! :p

Themenstarteram 17. März 2023 um 18:49

Noooooo …. don’t tell me that!!

Themenstarteram 26. Juni 2023 um 10:27