Forum5er F07 (GT), F10 & F11
  1. Startseite
  2. Forum
  3. Auto
  4. BMW
  5. 5er
  6. 5er F07 (GT), F10 & F11
  7. Verlust von Hydrauliköl an Stabi-Stange - Hydrolic oil loss from stabilisation system

Verlust von Hydrauliköl an Stabi-Stange - Hydrolic oil loss from stabilisation system

BMW 5er F11, BMW 5er F10
Themenstarteram 17. Juni 2022 um 23:43

Since one year, I got some message, oil loss on chassis. I checked hydrolic oil level in the tank( left) and saw oil around closure of the tank. Changed the o ring, no effect. Bought a new closure. Still leaking. It is the system to stabilize the car on curves. Below I see also that the motor on the stabilisation rod is wet of oil. When I remove the closure of the tank, I see alot of foam in the tank.

Looks like a pressure build up ihe tank?? Foam is pressed through the closure, max 5 nm torc.

Goos