3. Auto
  4. Volkswagen
  5. Käfer, Beetle & New Beetle
  6. Käfer
  7. Old timers import from foreign countries by extra low prices

Old timers import from foreign countries by extra low prices

VW
Themenstarteram 20. Januar 2016 um 11:28

I see that in your forum has a lot of fans of old timers, and I'm the same way. I was wondering if there is anyone interested in the purchase of classic cars for affordable prices (German production, all the original parts, are not restored car ...) from the Croatian and Bosnia and Herzegovina. We have certificates for export of old-timers in the EU countries. We specialize for VW (Beetle, t1 and t2 ...), Opel (manta, senator ...), Mercedes, Audi, BMW ... You just have to find a buyer, and we organize everything else. If someone interested in serious business you can contact me at:

ps I know there are a lot of fraud, but this is business in the long run. All cars are checked 100%, nothing is paid until the customer check the car, and be satisfied.

Email: z.mikulic84@gmail.com

Mobile: 00387 63 406 384

Željko,

Široki Brijeg, BiH

Ähnliche Themen
31 Antworten

Extra low prices don't appear serious.

So the best way for you is to make a blog, homepage or something else to publish the cars you want to sell.

You should list also your previous selled cars so potential customers get an impression what kind of cars and quality you sell.

Do you have an example of one of your cars?

am 20. Januar 2016 um 19:26

Alte Autos heißen auf englisch "classic cars" und von einem seriösen Händler erwarte zumindest ich daß er die Fachbegriffe kennt. Kein Interesse.

Zitat:

@Michael XXXX schrieb am 20. Januar 2016 um 20:26:03 Uhr:

Alte Autos heißen auf englisch "classic cars" und von einem seriösen Händler erwarte zumindest ich daß er die Fachbegriffe kennt. Kein Interesse.

Im zweiten Satz hat er eh "classic cars" verwendet. ;)

ich halte das Ganze für ein Fake oder versuchte Abzocke von eMail-Adressen bzw. Accounts.

kein Interesse.

Grüße

Jürgen

Themenstarteram 21. Januar 2016 um 8:12

Dear Friends

In our country the average age of cars is 15-20 years. Old cars have quite a low price in comparison that can be achieved in Germany (where the car more valuable). Many people know the price of the car, and there are much more who do not know. Some give the cars under all price just to get rid of them. In this case of fraud would be impossible, because the customer checks the car, and after a detailed inspection of the car, car will be paid. Everyone is in their interest to do this job the long run, therefore, fraud is not worth it. I'm glad to have comments on this topic, and your thinking. In attachment is few pictures of Opel Manta GSI which we selling. I will be glad if You roughly tell me the price which we can get in Germany for car in this condition.

am 21. Januar 2016 um 8:40

To give you an ides, mate: the pictured Mata looks like a wreck to me. There are signs of quick and cheap repairs on the front and aft wings, the interior is filthy, the radoi does not fit properly and the red brake drums are a sign of an ambitious driver. The engine bay does not look like the car got the care and maintainance it needed, I guess the car would fetch 100 € maximum. Sorry to disappoint you.

Themenstarteram 21. Januar 2016 um 8:57

Thank you for Your honest answer. According to You, is it better to restore a car and then sell it or sell it in the current condition? All customers think differently. Someone want to buy in a bad condition and restore it to their taste, or is it higher number of people which will buy 100% restored car for much higher price?

Sorry but you'll not find anyone here in this forum who will trust your promises.

The point is that no one can combine "extra low prices" with quality. And you said also the people in your country "want to get rid of the cars". So the cars were used like rubbish before you bought them. Then you "restore" a car in that condition but you can't do it with time and carefully because you have to think of the "extra low prices". In the end your customer get a shiny car with big deficiencies under new varnish for a price much higher than it's value.

We have enough cars from people who do "serious business" like that in Germany.

I don't want to support this type of buiness because a naive person would call it a fraud.

Please sign off from this forum. Your are not an enrichment for us.

Themenstarteram 21. Januar 2016 um 10:56

If I say that they want get off rid of them, reason is that they not cost as much as valid on the German market. The average salary in Bosnia and Herzegovina is 350eur, and if someone gets an offer for a car 1000eur, for which the average citizen thinks that is not worth 250EUR will be happy to sell it. The problem is that someone thrown a bad parts in old cars, but you can easily check that. And if the buyer is serious, can notice the slightest irregularity. The point is that we get a car for low prices from countries where they are not worth that much. For example, the average cost of renting apartment in the Germany is 600-900eur, in Bosnia and Herzegovina is the most 200eur, so this reciprocally applies to car (that is the reason why im write "extra low prices")...

Ps i belive that is many fraud on internet and it is hard to gain trust, but if I give customer 1month to test the car and check it, and after that he can decide to pay, only I can lose ;)

am 21. Januar 2016 um 11:37

The trouble with a wreck is that even if you restore it, the cost of the refurbischment will always be higher than the price you could achieve. The only exceptions are high value pre war cars with an interesting history. You will never ever see a grand for the Manta or any similar car in the shown condition in Germany.

Themenstarteram 21. Januar 2016 um 12:09

I agree with that. But if You compare (by price) 100% same car in Germany and BiH, value in Germany will be much higher. I lead the prices by mobile.de, and i see total wracked cars for high prices, but same car in BiH (good and driving condition) is with lower price. And that part I dont understand.

Zitat:

@zeljo1 schrieb am 21. Januar 2016 um 13:09:30 Uhr:

I agree with that. But if You compare (by price) 100% same car in Germany and BiH, value in Germany will be much higher. I lead the prices by mobile.de, and i see total wracked cars for high prices, but same car in BiH (good and driving condition) is with lower price. And that part I dont understand.

My uncle works 6 months in bosnia every year, and we almost had buyed a bike there. The prices for classic cars and bikes are much lower because the people don't have much money and most people there are not interested in Classic Cars.

You can buy a car, restore it, and sell it in the northern Countrys, but you have to make a very good restoration to sell it, and that cost money too, because in Bosnia the workers are cheap, but car parts cost the same as here.

There are a couple of great Mechanics and restorators in Bosnia, I seen very nice cars and bikes there, but there also a lot of defrauders (but Germany isn't better).

The Manta is to new to make a lot of money, but if you restore the Chassis, Interieur and Engine and sell it in Germany or other country, you can make money.

But if you try to sell it from Bosnia your chances are bad, because people don't buy a car that's thousands of Kilometers away.

Themenstarteram 21. Januar 2016 um 13:29

Crazybug

Thank You on understanding. I completely agree with you. The goal is to have a reliable person in Germany which will find buyers for such vehicles. My job is to find these car for low prices and offer to the person who will look for customers in Germany. Transportation would be the lot of 5-10 cars, of course, with the compliance all sides. If someone is interested in this kind of trade, let me know so that we can continue to negotiate. I'm not saying it will be easy, but ultimately worth it

Themenstarteram 21. Januar 2016 um 14:03

Zitat:

@Michael XXXX schrieb am 21. Januar 2016 um 09:40:54 Uhr:

To give you an ides, mate: the pictured Mata looks like a wreck to me. There are signs of quick and cheap repairs on the front and aft wings, the interior is filthy, the radoi does not fit properly and the red brake drums are a sign of an ambitious driver. The engine bay does not look like the car got the care and maintainance it needed, I guess the car would fetch 100 € maximum. Sorry to disappoint you.

Dear,

please can You evaluate this beetle: 1966g, 1.3, all parts are orginal. Car is in BiH.

Deine Antwort