Forume-Golf
  1. Startseite
  2. Forum
  3. Auto
  4. Volkswagen
  5. Golf
  6. Golf 7
  7. e-Golf
  8. Charging when your solar panels deliver: testers wanted!

Charging when your solar panels deliver: testers wanted!

VW Golf 7 e (AU/5G)

Hi e-Golf drivers!

I have developed a program which charges your car whenever your solar panels deliver too much electricity for your home. This way, you're using as much of your own solar power as possible, which should save you money. My code runs on a Raspberry Pi, calls your VW car through the VW API, and is connected to a smart meter through the P1 port.

I am looking for electric VW drivers with solar panels and a smart meter to test this! Is anyone interested?

Best!

Otto, Amsterdam

Ähnliche Themen
9 Antworten

Hallo Otto,

Ik ben geïnteresseerd :-)

Stuur je me een PB?

Hallo Otto

Do you need a real Wallbox or just connected by 2 kW from 230 V wall socket?

Solar, smart meter and eGolf are available.

No Wallbox needed, Mertens. 2 kW is fine. I'll send you a private message!

Hi Otto

I am usuig an sma energymeter with my PV. If it could work i would be interrested

Does ist also works without a smartmeter? Ive a Go e Charger Wallbox where i can enter an Ip.

Themenstarteram 25. Oktober 2020 um 9:59

Sorry it needs a smart meter with p1 gate for now..

Haha. Too much energy from solar panels in winter in Germany...good joke! Where are from, Florida or California? I am often happy to have enough for my warm water heatpump (running with about 500W) and I have installed about 4kW peak.

It's just in the testing phase now, but will be ready for you by summer!

What kind of smart meter do you need? Have you a picture or a product name? The german smart meter gateways are certificated by the government (BSI).

What is a P1 port? The meter has a LMN port and the gateway has a HAN port or a CLS port.

Deine Antwort