2. Forum
  3. Dialog
  4. Sagt's uns!
  5. Betrüger via Autoscout24 usw unterwegs / Name: ************

Betrüger via Autoscout24 usw unterwegs / Name: ************

Themenstarteram 12. August 2005 um 12:58

Betrüger via Autoscout24 usw unterwegs / Name: **************

Hallo alle miteinander.

Dieser Beitrag soll dazu dienen, alle Mitglieder und Gäste dieses Forums vor einem Betrüger Names ********** Lucien zu warnen.

Erlaubt mir auf einen Betrüger aufmerksam zu machen, der es u.a. auf Verkäufer bei Autoscout24 abgesehen hat. Sie bieten Ihr Auto (vor allem Autos der gehobeneren Klassen und zu dem entsprechend hohen Preisen) an und bekommen dann nach einigen Tagen von Autoscout ein Mail dass jemand Fragen tu Ihrem Auto hat. Sie setzen sich mit dem vermeintlichen Kunden per E-mail in Verbindung und erhalten postwenden eine Antwort:

Der Inhalt dieser Antwort ist stets der gleiche, nur die Preise sind angepasst:

Hello,

Thanks for your response. I want to inform you that the 13,900eurs which is the cost for the car is accepted by me. I equally want to inform you that the reason why I need the car is for me to give it to my son on his birthday as a present which is coming up soonest.

Presently I am in Africa on a HIV epidemic campaign and I will not be present on the birthday ceremony but I want my gift which is the car to be there on his birthday in Greece where he is schooling.

I want to inform you that I will make funds for your car which is 13,900 eurs available immediately through direct bank transfer from our local corresponding bank here in Africa which is UNION BANK OF KENYA(UBK)Plc.

You will have to send the following information to Mr **********, He is the accountant incharge of our organisation account in the bank his email is ********** or ************** where you are to send the following information,

1) Your Complete name and address.

2)Your personal phone and fax numbers.

3)Your complete bank information which will include your bank's name and address,your account number, swift code and iban number. inform him that you are sending the information on request by ************, he will contact me if he receives the information, equally forward same to me for my perusal.I am a very busy man so as soon as he calls me i will give him instructions to effect payment. You should know that international bank transfer takes about 2 weeks as the bank informed me.

My son's birthday ceremony is in 3 weeks time and I have made contact with a shipper in europe who will be coming immediately i make the payment for inspection and shipping preparations and taxes so that as soon as the money is noted in your account and transfer completed he will immediately drive the car to the shipping space already booked by him. I will make arrangement for the money for the shipping with him as soon as you send the information to the bank and equally send the same to me.

Please I do not need any delay in this transaction because He is my only son and I do owe him everything, if you know you will encounter any delay in this transaction do tell me on time for me to look for another car immediately for my son because the worst thing i will do to him is not to fulfill my promise.

I await your urgent reply.

You can contact me with this number

Regards,

Klingt alles toll. Jemand will Ihr Auto kaufen ohne es gesehen zu haben und ist auch gleich mit dem Preis einverstanden. Würzen wir das ganze noch mit etwas Mitleid (Arzt alleine in Afrika, Aidshilfe, nicht zum Geburtstag des eigenen Sohnes) und fügen auch gleich ein wenig Zeitdruck hinzu (3 Wochen) und schon ist die Sache perfekt

Die angegebene Telefonnummer ist echt, ist allerdings nicht aus Kenya sont aus Nigeria, aber mit den heutigen technischen Möglichkeiten kann auch das Telefon bei Ihrem Nachbarn klingeln wenn sie irgendwo in der Welt anrufen.

Zuerst denken Sie, dass ja für Sie kein Risiko besteht, da ja erst das Geld überwiesen werden soll, bevor Ihr Auto ausser Haus geht und nicht die übliche Masche mit gestohlenen Schecks läuft. Denkste.

Nach 14 Tagen kommt dann statt einer Ueberweisung der erste Hilferuf aus dem afrikanischen Busch.

I want to pay for your car but i am having problem with sending morning to the shipper that is why there is a delay in making payment to you.

I SENT TO YOU A MAIL asking if you could help me send the agent some money[800euro]which will be added to the payment i will make to you.

let me know if you are ready to he,so that i can go ahaed and make the payment.I HOPE YOU WILL UNDERSTAND ME NOW.

Regard

Und 45 Minuten später wird es klar, dass Sie die EUR 800 vorstrecken sollen.

The agent is avery good friend to my son,he his trusted i made alot of inguirie about him.You know the time is very very close now to my son's birthday.CAN I EFFECT PAYMENT TOMORROW MORNING send you the payment slip by fax,so you can send 800euro which he requested to come and book a shipping space and prepare all the neccesary document.[i am adding exstra 2000euro u will give him the balance when you cash the money].

Die Bestätigung eines Ueberweisungsauftrags ist nicht einmal das Papier wert auf dem sie draufsteht. Nur die Gutschrift der Ueberweisung auf Ihrem Konto bestätigt Ihnen dass das Geld wirklich bei Ihnen angekommen ist. Ich rate in solchen Fällen, eine verbindliche Bestätigung Ihrer Bank zu Fragen.

Noch mals 30 Minuten nach dem vorigen Mail werden Sie dann beschworen, doch zu helfen, da eine Ueberweisung 7 bis 12 Tage dauern würde.

800euro is for to come down and process all necessary document,he is not going to taking thecar till you acount is credited.

I was told transfer take 7to 12.

PLEASE DO ME THIS FAVOUR YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT I SWEAR.

Und wenn die Mitleidstour nicht hilft, dann wird der Ton schon etwas härter (nach weiteren 30 Minuten)

800euro is payment to him for him to com dowm that is what he said.TELL ME YOU DONT WANT TO PAY SO I CAN LOOK FOR ANOTHER CAR FOR MY SON.WE ARE SPEND MUCH TIME ON THIS

Und dann herrscht plötzlich Funkstille.

Auf dem französichen Forum

[URL=http://www.forum-auto.com/sqlforum/section15/sujet313035.htm]

wird auch über diesen gleichen Betrüger berichtet, bloss dass der Autor des Beitrags ein Auto von EUR 27.500 bei Autoscout24 in Frankreich eingestellt hatte und der quasi zeitgleich mit mir das gleiche Erlerbnis mit Doktor Frankenstein hatte.

Die E-mail Adresse des Betrügers lautet *****************

Dieser Beitrag soll dazu dienen, alle Mitglieder und Gäste dieses Forums vor diesem Betrüger zu warnen.

Beste Antwort im Thema
Themenstarteram 12. August 2005 um 12:58

Betrüger via Autoscout24 usw unterwegs / Name: **************

Hallo alle miteinander.

Dieser Beitrag soll dazu dienen, alle Mitglieder und Gäste dieses Forums vor einem Betrüger Names ********** Lucien zu warnen.

Erlaubt mir auf einen Betrüger aufmerksam zu machen, der es u.a. auf Verkäufer bei Autoscout24 abgesehen hat. Sie bieten Ihr Auto (vor allem Autos der gehobeneren Klassen und zu dem entsprechend hohen Preisen) an und bekommen dann nach einigen Tagen von Autoscout ein Mail dass jemand Fragen tu Ihrem Auto hat. Sie setzen sich mit dem vermeintlichen Kunden per E-mail in Verbindung und erhalten postwenden eine Antwort:

Der Inhalt dieser Antwort ist stets der gleiche, nur die Preise sind angepasst:

Hello,

Thanks for your response. I want to inform you that the 13,900eurs which is the cost for the car is accepted by me. I equally want to inform you that the reason why I need the car is for me to give it to my son on his birthday as a present which is coming up soonest.

Presently I am in Africa on a HIV epidemic campaign and I will not be present on the birthday ceremony but I want my gift which is the car to be there on his birthday in Greece where he is schooling.

I want to inform you that I will make funds for your car which is 13,900 eurs available immediately through direct bank transfer from our local corresponding bank here in Africa which is UNION BANK OF KENYA(UBK)Plc.

You will have to send the following information to Mr **********, He is the accountant incharge of our organisation account in the bank his email is ********** or ************** where you are to send the following information,

1) Your Complete name and address.

2)Your personal phone and fax numbers.

3)Your complete bank information which will include your bank's name and address,your account number, swift code and iban number. inform him that you are sending the information on request by ************, he will contact me if he receives the information, equally forward same to me for my perusal.I am a very busy man so as soon as he calls me i will give him instructions to effect payment. You should know that international bank transfer takes about 2 weeks as the bank informed me.

My son's birthday ceremony is in 3 weeks time and I have made contact with a shipper in europe who will be coming immediately i make the payment for inspection and shipping preparations and taxes so that as soon as the money is noted in your account and transfer completed he will immediately drive the car to the shipping space already booked by him. I will make arrangement for the money for the shipping with him as soon as you send the information to the bank and equally send the same to me.

Please I do not need any delay in this transaction because He is my only son and I do owe him everything, if you know you will encounter any delay in this transaction do tell me on time for me to look for another car immediately for my son because the worst thing i will do to him is not to fulfill my promise.

I await your urgent reply.

You can contact me with this number

Regards,

Klingt alles toll. Jemand will Ihr Auto kaufen ohne es gesehen zu haben und ist auch gleich mit dem Preis einverstanden. Würzen wir das ganze noch mit etwas Mitleid (Arzt alleine in Afrika, Aidshilfe, nicht zum Geburtstag des eigenen Sohnes) und fügen auch gleich ein wenig Zeitdruck hinzu (3 Wochen) und schon ist die Sache perfekt

Die angegebene Telefonnummer ist echt, ist allerdings nicht aus Kenya sont aus Nigeria, aber mit den heutigen technischen Möglichkeiten kann auch das Telefon bei Ihrem Nachbarn klingeln wenn sie irgendwo in der Welt anrufen.

Zuerst denken Sie, dass ja für Sie kein Risiko besteht, da ja erst das Geld überwiesen werden soll, bevor Ihr Auto ausser Haus geht und nicht die übliche Masche mit gestohlenen Schecks läuft. Denkste.

Nach 14 Tagen kommt dann statt einer Ueberweisung der erste Hilferuf aus dem afrikanischen Busch.

I want to pay for your car but i am having problem with sending morning to the shipper that is why there is a delay in making payment to you.

I SENT TO YOU A MAIL asking if you could help me send the agent some money[800euro]which will be added to the payment i will make to you.

let me know if you are ready to he,so that i can go ahaed and make the payment.I HOPE YOU WILL UNDERSTAND ME NOW.

Regard

Und 45 Minuten später wird es klar, dass Sie die EUR 800 vorstrecken sollen.

The agent is avery good friend to my son,he his trusted i made alot of inguirie about him.You know the time is very very close now to my son's birthday.CAN I EFFECT PAYMENT TOMORROW MORNING send you the payment slip by fax,so you can send 800euro which he requested to come and book a shipping space and prepare all the neccesary document.[i am adding exstra 2000euro u will give him the balance when you cash the money].

Die Bestätigung eines Ueberweisungsauftrags ist nicht einmal das Papier wert auf dem sie draufsteht. Nur die Gutschrift der Ueberweisung auf Ihrem Konto bestätigt Ihnen dass das Geld wirklich bei Ihnen angekommen ist. Ich rate in solchen Fällen, eine verbindliche Bestätigung Ihrer Bank zu Fragen.

Noch mals 30 Minuten nach dem vorigen Mail werden Sie dann beschworen, doch zu helfen, da eine Ueberweisung 7 bis 12 Tage dauern würde.

800euro is for to come down and process all necessary document,he is not going to taking thecar till you acount is credited.

I was told transfer take 7to 12.

PLEASE DO ME THIS FAVOUR YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT I SWEAR.

Und wenn die Mitleidstour nicht hilft, dann wird der Ton schon etwas härter (nach weiteren 30 Minuten)

800euro is payment to him for him to com dowm that is what he said.TELL ME YOU DONT WANT TO PAY SO I CAN LOOK FOR ANOTHER CAR FOR MY SON.WE ARE SPEND MUCH TIME ON THIS

Und dann herrscht plötzlich Funkstille.

Auf dem französichen Forum

[URL=http://www.forum-auto.com/sqlforum/section15/sujet313035.htm]

wird auch über diesen gleichen Betrüger berichtet, bloss dass der Autor des Beitrags ein Auto von EUR 27.500 bei Autoscout24 in Frankreich eingestellt hatte und der quasi zeitgleich mit mir das gleiche Erlerbnis mit Doktor Frankenstein hatte.

Die E-mail Adresse des Betrügers lautet *****************

Dieser Beitrag soll dazu dienen, alle Mitglieder und Gäste dieses Forums vor diesem Betrüger zu warnen.

4 weitere Antworten