3. Auto
  4. Mazda
  5. 626 & 6
  6. Carav 11-106 Radioblende

Carav 11-106 Radioblende

Mazda 6 GG/GG1; GY/GY1
Themenstarteram 3. Juli 2015 um 17:28

Guten Abend.

Ich habe mir eine Radioblende von Carav für meinen Mazda 6 (BJ. 2004) gekauft. Heute habe ich die Blende eingebaut und mit den Steckern war auch alles klar, bis auf einen. Den habe ich übrig, da er nur an die Blende passt und nirgends am Mazda. Jetzt funktionieren die Knöpfe der Blende nicht und auch der Bordcomputer will nicht mehr. Hat jemand von euch Erfahrungen mit der Blende und kann mir eine Anleitung für die Stecker zukommen lassen? Mit dem Händler habe ich telefoniert aber der konnte mir nicht weiterhelfen, da er keine Ahnung hat und eine Anleitung hat er angeblich selbst nicht.

Vielen Dank für die Hilfe im Vorraus.

Ähnliche Themen
21 Antworten

Hi Mar_Zth,

habe ebenfalls die Blende bei mir im Einsatz und habe das gleiche Problem. Hast du schon eine Lösung gefunden? Bei mir ist es dieser kleine 2er Stecker an dwr Blende den ich nicht anschließen konnte.

m.f.G.

Seff

am 17. Juli 2016 um 6:28

Sorry for replying in English, but only place I could find some references to this product.

DId you fit a double DIN or single DIN unit? Im trying to fit a single DIN unit and finding that none of the parts line up as they should. Seems to be a very poorly made product. Also quite cant see how the cables came with the facia is to be used rather than the ISO adaptor. Did you work it out?

Jo

Hi Jo,

the cables that came with the facia should fit, the only problem in this thread is that there is a cable we dont know where to plug in because the AC is not working. I bought the double DIN Unit. The ISO adapter works just fine. It is just that 2 cable i dont know where to plug in.

What do you mean with "none of the parts line up as they should"? Do you mean that the parts from the original Mazda 6 Unit are not fitting in the new Carav Unit?

Also i got to agree with you that the Unit is a really poorly made product. It even has no installation manual or anything.

I ordered last week another better Unit called: "Metra 99-7523s". It has an installation manual and also a view Videos in Youtube how it works.

regards,

Seff

am 17. Juli 2016 um 12:48

Hi,

The cables that came with the facia doesnt really plug in anywhere. The one with the ISO end I cant use, and the one that goes into the double row on the facia, has no counterpart.

I can use the DIN adaptor, and the AC works, but the clock display is dead, so I cant tell how its set.

With none of the parts lining up, it means that I have to do a lot of modification to the stereo bracket in order to fit both the single din stereo and the pocket.

Does anyone have a working clock with this unit?

Jo

Hi Jo,

can you make some pics please?

Clock: My Bordcomputer doesnt Work at all. Guess i fucked up somewhere.

Thx,

Seff

am 17. Juli 2016 um 19:23

Indeed, here are pictures of my installation process: https://goo.gl/photos/9BNZuPtNajQmfXjy7

I bought another part today: http://www.ebay.com/itm/251162158550

Im guessing that if I wire up the spare wires on the harness that came with the facia (1 in the pictures), to make ISO plugs out of them, the clock/temperature display might work again. If I use just the ISO harness (2 in the pictures), it will not work. That Im confident of.

Does this match your setup?

Jo

Its almost the same. The 2 pin connector was not wired in my setup so i dont know where to plug it in on the ISO adapter. Also i have a manual AC not an automatic. So both of us have the same problem.

The cable number 3 is for the manual AC.Maybe the board on the facia is not working well. I dont know.

I would like to ask you if you can post a pic where the 2 pin connector is pluged in in the ISO adapter.

Maybe then it will work.

Thanks,

Seff

am 18. Juli 2016 um 16:46

Just added 2 pics to the album. Are you able to tell from them where it goes? Right next to the 12v ignition cable.

I did not know that I had automatic AC...

am 18. Juli 2016 um 16:51

Right next to position 11 on the diagram picture.

Thank you very much. I will try to connect the 2 pin connector tomorrow just 4 fun. Maybe the Carav facia doesnt have enough power to power on our Bordcomputer. What i heard is that the Boardcomputer allows my AC to switch on and off. But i have the feeling thats bullshit. Still got to try it out.

Maybe you can try it out too. I will make some pics and try to upload them just like you did. Again thank you, you helped me a lot.

To answer your question i cant tell you where the cable goes because i dont know xD what i do is actually "try and error".

I really only do this in my spare time :p

I hope this works for both of us. But i am still excited to receive my new Metra facia. It looks much cooler than the Carav :D

Seff

am 19. Juli 2016 um 5:45

Great, let me know how you go with the Metra unit. I should have finished reassembling mine by the end of the week.

Jo

There's something that just came to my mind. You can actually pull out the 2 pin connector from the ISO adapter with no ISO end and plug it in the other ISO adapter with ISO end.

Today i will try to connect the 2 pin connector in my car. Lets see what happen.

Seff

So i connected the connector and nothing happend. Guess the board is fucked up. I dont want to try anything else at the moment. I will just wait till my new Facia arrives and install it. Hope it will work mich better than this Carav shit.

Seff

Zitat:

Hope it will work mich better than this Carav shit.

*much

Deine Antwort