4. BMW
  5. 3er
  6. E36
  7. Buy an E36 323i / 328i

Buy an E36 323i / 328i

BMW 3er E36
Themenstarteram 5. November 2015 um 21:39

Hi!

I'm looking for an E36 Coupé that i could bring back to my hometown in Norway.

I've checked out most of your most common websites referred to used cars, though i haven't found any of interest, i'm quite hard to please when it comes to the perfect e36.

Under you can see my kvalifications:

- 323i or 328i

- Coupé

- OEM M-technic package.

- Sunroof

- Color depends on other equipment of the car, but green is my first choice.

Do you have anything for sale or know someone who has, do not hesitate to get i touch.

The picture underneath is defiantly what i'm looking for when i comes to colors.

Ähnliche Themen
22 Antworten

Nice Choice! But isn't there a high import fee, when you bring a car from another country to norway? Especially when we talk about a 2.8-liter-engine...

@j.kaspersen

Your color combination of choice is rather rare in Germany.Green was never a very favorite color,even back in the nineties (avusblue is rather often available,though mostly with black interior).

You would have more luck looking for a car like that in the US than here,they were way more color happy.Plus it is winter time,so most good cars are back in a warm and dry garage,waiting for spring time.

That is,when you might be able to find,what you are looking for.

What about pricing and kilometers?

Does it need to be "untouched"?

With this i mean,is it okay to have widened wheel arches,being very low and modified to heavily modified?Or should it be 100% stock?

Greetz

Cap

Themenstarteram 6. November 2015 um 8:55

Well... Since the car isn't new anymore rather old, it is not that bad.

If i find one that cost about 7000 euro, it will be approximately 11000 euros back home.

Which is what they go for, if you can find one, and if you do check it for rust, usually theres a whole lot...

Good to know that the color combination is rather rare, I wasn't aware of that.

Avis blue is also fine, but black and blue is a bit "boring".

And yes, i would guess that most of the good cars are hiding in barn or a warm garage by now, but still it's worth a shot!

When it comes to the US marked, i'm not aware of any "used care sites" other than Ebay which didn't have a lot to offer.

I would be happy if some of you knew any good sites.

The car doesn't have to almost "new" in any way, if it has the right equipment installed from the factory and the "right" color, I would pay what I think its worth, depending on how many miles it has done and also the history of the car.

I would prefer an untouched car rather than an "teenage stance'd race car", but when it gets into my hands there will be some tiny modifications by my self. So yes i would really like that the car is as stock as possible.

Themenstarteram 6. November 2015 um 8:57

Deleted.

am 6. November 2015 um 9:18

in Germany, you can use http://www.mobile.de and http://www.autoscout24.de

These are the biggest online platforms for used cars...

Themenstarteram 6. November 2015 um 13:54

Yes, i'm aware of those sites even though i didnt manage to find anything interesting.

Thanks for the tip though!

Themenstarteram 6. November 2015 um 15:30

If somebody ever come across a car mentiond above in a used dealership or something, please let me know. :)

If you send me the Money, i'll bring you the car to norway, if i find one ;)

Themenstarteram 6. November 2015 um 20:32

Maybe there'll be a finders fee ;)

You didn´t find something interesting because the interesting cars are not for sale :)

An e36 Coupe is a Car for enthusiasts.

am 9. November 2015 um 9:41
Themenstarteram 9. November 2015 um 9:49

Hehe, yes i know and I am one of them Peperonitoni, but you gotta start somewhere.

- Matzzze, unfortunately the car does not have an original M-tech package, too bad!

Themenstarteram 9. November 2015 um 15:06

This is actually the one that looks most interesting, but I dont think the seller speaks any english, i've sent several e-mails without any response

Do any one of you know this dealership or have any experience with this car?

http://www.autoscout24.com/offers/bmw-328-i-coupé-aut-gasoline-green-276626479

am 9. November 2015 um 15:43

It's strange as it is built 1998, but doesn't have facelift! And I'd never buy automatic transmission...

Deine Antwort